Pages:
Author

Topic: ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ Buy Chrono.tech TIME on KuCoin.com! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ - page 94. (Read 453660 times)

Activity: 1239
Merit: 562
Where is google document for bounty?I can't find ,I want check where I am and how much need to receive?
Can you help me?
Activity: 742
Merit: 252
I still haven't received my TIME tokens, though I already confirmed my ETH wallet address.

Please send an email to [email protected] and include your Chronobank email login. Please also tell what kind of tokens you're waiting (ICO purchased, signature bounty, newsletter bounty)

Sorry for yet another bounty post on this forum. I understand that we either wait for the next batch (newsletter bounty), ย or do we use a different address rather then the one we used on sig campaign? Because the eth address for sig bounty is on another account at ico site, but both accounts have same eth address.
Activity: 275
Merit: 100
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Interesting project, missed the ICO, will see how it develops. Watching Smiley

If you really missed the ICO, then you have nothing to regret. Tokens are now much cheaper.
Activity: 622
Merit: 504
Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto

Huh

Please be informed that the AssetID for this token: CHRONOBANK is currently unknown or unavailable.
It will be updated as soon as it is available and 'yoyoamigo' knows about it. (To Dev: please pm yoyoamigo)
It is vital for you to know if you wish to trade it on WavesPlatform DEX.

Thank you for your attention.

Last Updated on: 10th April 2017
Missed the previous recap? Click here
The next recap is out! Click here

1. [ANN] Lykke Announces Availability of ChronoBank TIME Token |Link:1
2. [Blog] LaborX: open source recruitment |Link:1
3. [Blog] ChronoBank to partner with financial services ecosystem Humaniq |Link:1
4. [Blog] Decentralised smart contracts platforms offer solutions to state-based economic problems |Link:1

WavesPlatform Recap is out. Check it out!

Activity: 966
Merit: 507
I still haven't received my TIME tokens, though I already confirmed my ETH wallet address.

Please send an email to [email protected] and include your Chronobank email login. Please also tell what kind of tokens you're waiting (ICO purchased, signature bounty, newsletter bounty)

Thank you for the quick response. Despite these problems (it took almost a month to transfer my purchased TIME tokens and still waiting for bounties), I see this team is very hard working.
Activity: 396

i have send an email to him.thank you.
Activity: 420

Activity: 966
Merit: 507
Activity: 420
We are working hard on the project. The updates on important events are issued every week approximately. Take a look at our blog.

The project is complicated, if you read our whitepapers you will imagine the scale. However, the technical part of LHAU tokens is basically done, ChronoMint beta is out to a limited auditory, will be publicly available soon at http://beta.chronobank.io
Activity: 158
xxx
Pretty much FUD here . People don't understand that big things take time ! The LH tokens will bring this to the world on the practical plan.
Just saying that the devs are not focusing on this anymore is MEAN.
Why can't you be positive and hope that they are working so hard that they have no time to waste ?

FUD? It's completely reasonable for investors and bounty hunters to complain as they bungled the distribution with so much delay and confusion. What more when it comes to delivering the final platform. It seems to me the head honchos has left the entire operation to lackadaisical tech and customer support.

Boy, they are so psyched up during ICO and now meh...

What I can say is that i received my tokens just at the 1st distribution , by being a resposible investor.
They had written for 2 weeks or more to put a damn ETH adress there , so you receive the tokens.
Those who didn't should be responsible for their mistake. If i were the dev or the person responsible for this , i wouldn't even think about a second distribution , when i said clearly that there are 2 weeks when you can write the adress.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
Pretty much FUD here . People don't understand that big things take time ! The LH tokens will bring this to the world on the practical plan.
Why can't you be positive and hope that they are working so hard that they have no time to waste ?

FUD? It's completely reasonable for investors and bounty hunters to complain as they bungled the distribution with so much delay and confusion. What more when it comes to delivering the final platform. It seems to me the head honchos has left the entire operation to lackadaisical tech and customer support.

Boy, they are so psyched up during ICO and now meh...
Activity: 158
xxx
Activity: 356
bounties, bounties, bounties...

i should stop watching this thread, it's totally fucked up and no one cares about the project itself Sad

This ICO. Welcome to the reality. The project is not interesting to the creators (since they already got the money) nor the investors (because they want to profit by throwing to each other)

reputable companies would make things clear, this bunch made nothing but promises before the ico.
Activity: 95
Merit: 0

i should stop watching this thread, it's totally fucked up and no one cares about the project itself Sad

This ICO. Welcome to the reality. The project is not interesting to the creators (since they already got the money) nor the investors (because they want to profit by throwing to each other)
Activity: 356

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097
Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh
I sent message to support.They've reset my withdraw adress and changed my adress with new ethereum adress. I wait to confirm for withdraw. I hope, I'll get my signature bounties on 15th April.ย  Roll Eyes
Same here I have reset my ether address 2x and still waiting for another distribution, so they said april 15 is the next distribution? From what I have read in slack channel is April 11 as per ahmed.chronobank said so much delay in this distribution Im waiting now for 2 weeks and still nothing OMG this is terrible very unprofessional support they are not even responding on PMs, why dont you officially announce the schedule of this distribution and not saying date is not defined what the f.....

Dont listen to the Ahmed.chronobank view as he is not a professional manager who knows nothing and even dont care about this forum users , he just took the manager job and went to slack and only answer their but got the manager post for this forum. and the distribution of bounty is always not correctly done by this coin support system. They are always delaying without prior information.

You are just giving pressure to ahmed, Post like this don't give any help at all, I'm against ahmed on the past due to his laziness as campaign manager, But lately i realize that being a campaign manager was not an easy job especially if the devs are not willing to do their part to force him to distribute bounty immediately, they are just keep waiting for ahmed to be finish without giving any forceful command. I don't see that the campaign manager has a fault here. There is something fishy on the devs team itself. Just Saying.
Activity: 882
Merit: 297
I sent message to support.They've reset my withdraw adress and changed my adress with new ethereum adress. I wait to confirm for withdraw. I hope, I'll get my signature bounties on 15th April.ย  Roll Eyes
Same here I have reset my ether address 2x and still waiting for another distribution, so they said april 15 is the next distribution? From what I have read in slack channel is April 11 as per ahmed.chronobank said so much delay in this distribution Im waiting now for 2 weeks and still nothing OMG this is terrible very unprofessional support they are not even responding on PMs, why dont you officially announce the schedule of this distribution and not saying date is not defined what the f.....

Dont listen to the Ahmed.chronobank view as he is not a professional manager who knows nothing and even dont care about this forum users , he just took the manager job and went to slack and only answer their but got the manager post for this forum. and the distribution of bounty is always not correctly done by this coin support system. They are always delaying without prior information.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
i want to know when the token next distribution?i wait many days.

I think it will be April 14 for blog bounty, but you need to be more specific
Pages:
Jump to: