Pages:
Author

Topic: ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ Buy Chrono.tech TIME on KuCoin.com! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ - page 93. (Read 453660 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I have been pm and contact via slcak channel, hope reward will be start distributed for next round

keep dreaming my man, he will not distributed the bounties. lolll Grin Grin
Activity: 679
Merit: 254
I have been pm and contact via slcak channel, hope reward will be start distributed for next round
Activity: 126
Complain sir why riject my bounty blog ?
This is not fair
Plss accep

Where is google document for bounty?I can't find ,I want check where I am and how much need to receive?
Can you help me?

The blog bounty list:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hoG2sOdumReZ0GVCYaj-hGIDrFXXs0X4PDANlhqHAYM/edit?usp=sharing

The list is being updated now. You'll be able to check your statuses later, in several days.

If you have any questions please send an email to [email protected]

I still haven't received my TIME tokens, though I already confirmed my ETH wallet address.

Please send an email to [email protected] and include your Chronobank email login. Please also tell what kind of tokens you're waiting (ICO purchased, signature bounty, newsletter bounty)

Sorry for yet another bounty post on this forum. I understand that we either wait for the next batch (newsletter bounty), ย or do we use a different address rather then the one we used on sig campaign? Because the eth address for sig bounty is on another account at ico site, but both accounts have same eth address.

If you are talking about newsletter bounty you should just add an ethereum address and wait. If you've added your address you should just wait. For newsletter bounty same addresses are ok.

The blog bounty has around 3000 TIME and many dont haveย  word count of 900 ,also what would happen to the left over bounties?

for ahmed because he is the best bounty manager ever. lollll Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 401
Merit: 250
I want to ask about distributionย  bounty blog post mr . When it is done mr ? . Is it really on april 15 ?
legendary
Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000
This is not fair
Plss accep

Where is google document for bounty?I can't find ,I want check where I am and how much need to receive?
Can you help me?

The blog bounty list:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hoG2sOdumReZ0GVCYaj-hGIDrFXXs0X4PDANlhqHAYM/edit?usp=sharing

The list is being updated now. You'll be able to check your statuses later, in several days.

I still haven't received my TIME tokens, though I already confirmed my ETH wallet address.

Please send an email to [email protected] and include your Chronobank email login. Please also tell what kind of tokens you're waiting (ICO purchased, signature bounty, newsletter bounty)

Sorry for yet another bounty post on this forum. I understand that we either wait for the next batch (newsletter bounty), ย or do we use a different address rather then the one we used on sig campaign? Because the eth address for sig bounty is on another account at ico site, but both accounts have same eth address.

If you are talking about newsletter bounty you should just add an ethereum address and wait. If you've added your address you should just wait. For newsletter bounty same addresses are ok.

The blog bounty has around 3000 TIME and many dont haveย  word count of 900 ,also what would happen to the left over bounties?
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
all people speaking here only about bounty.

what about the roadmap, news...

devs are deving so not much to say now until some beta will be released

The beta will be released by july end according to the road-map,please anyone confirm this?
Activity: 275
This is not fair
Plss accep

Can you help me?

The blog bounty list:

okay thanks I hope you do not riject my blog
because I have followed the procedure toย  Please add your Bitcointalk username and Bitcointalk User ID to the bottom of your blog post.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Eth? Ethereum? Does my address need to have Ethereum to receive my Time Tokens?
What is GAS? Huh

It's simple you must have at least 0.005 ETH upwards on that address (the address which has TIME tokens) to transfer Time tokens to the address of bittrex exchange.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Interesting project, missed the ICO, will see how it develops. Watching Smiley

If you really missed the ICO, then you have nothing to regret. Tokens are now much cheaper.

totally agreeย  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Yes I will buy on Liqui on somewhere else.
Activity: 401
Merit: 257
What is GAS? Huh

It's simple you must have at least 0.005 ETH upwards on that address (the address which has TIME tokens) to transfer Time tokens to the address of bittrex exchange.
Activity: 444
What is GAS? Huh

Gas is a fee you need to pay miners to execute your transaction. You can't transfer TIME tokens if your address don't have ETH.
Activity: 420
How do I transfer my Time tokens from my wallet "myetherwallet to Bittrex? Huh

If you send an email to [email protected] you will get a detailed reply.
Activity: 537
Merit: 259

You need some GAS to transfer tokens.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Activity: 742
Merit: 252
Interesting project, missed the ICO, will see how it develops. Watching Smiley

If you really missed the ICO, then you have nothing to regret. Tokens are now much cheaper.

That's because of bitcoin. If you bought when btc was 900$, how is the time coin much cheaper?
Activity: 532
Merit: 253

devs are deving so not much to say now until some beta will be released
Activity: 502
Merit: 500
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

Activity: 420
This is not fair
Plss accep

Can you help me?

The blog bounty list:

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
Can you help me?

Join them on slack here it's much hard to get the response about bounty related issue. That is really weird to see some people still are waiting to get rewarded for their work.
Pages:
Jump to: