Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy FB Cryptocurrency on Popular Exchanges - page 5. (Read 609 times)

Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
As far as I can remember, yes Facebook has build a 'blockchain expert' team but I thought it was to explore blockchain's technology security feature, I never thought that they will go tinkering having their own crypto for that matter.

Anyhow, this is still positive news for crypto enthusiast all over the world. Facebook, recently though has been battling lots of negativity will have something in their sleeves to remove that one and make the company proud again, so its a win-win for us.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
I can't wait for the official announcement from Facebook. I think this will be great news for crypto and everyone will be increasingly interested in investing.

Same. This is pretty much the only good thing I could see about it that could positively affect the cryptocurrency space. It just sort of gives cryptocurrencies more sort of "legitimacy". If this gains enough media attention, hopefully people would be like among the lines of: "I thought cryptocurrencies were scams like X said? But why does Facebook have one? Must be legit".
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
More of like a payment system that can be used within their different platforms. FB credits and money has been around for quite some time now, and it seems that they only want some interconnectedness between different platforms that they have, in terms of payment system that is. This wouldn't hit the exchanges IMO, as this will be exclusively used on their platforms. If it would then be released for public speculation, imagine the hype it might generate on its first deployment.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 644
https://duelbits.com/
I can't wait for the official announcement from Facebook. I think this will be great news for crypto and everyone will be increasingly interested in investing.
This will be a great coin, I know in my country everyone uses facebook and wathsap.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 355
IMHO this will remain only as a payment system, not a cryptocurrency. Even if they issued a stablecoin then it will hardly increase the demand in other cryptos. It seems like Facebook is going to make something like WeChat pay that is used everywhere in China.

I agree it can more like this so we could never expect speculative forces to be kneeling on the altar of Facebook. I am sure that this can be primarily be boosting the Facebook ecosystem as the coin can heavily be utilized in doing business with the many platforms already established by the Facebook conglomerate. This is proving once and for all that soon we can be witnessing more and more big named firms to be part of this movement and the way things are they can be benefited more with this trend as they have more resources to put anything they want and to make sure that there will be option of the things they offer.
Activity: 924
Merit: 148
IMHO this will remain only as a payment system, not a cryptocurrency. Even if they issued a stablecoin then it will hardly increase the demand in other cryptos.
It seems like facebook is going to make something like WeChat pay that is used everywhere in China.
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
It looks like that soon will be possible  to buy FB coin on popular exchanges
FB want to launch his crypto in first half of 2019

According to reports from Bloomberg and later The New York Times, Facebook is building a digital payments system for WhatsApp, its end-to-end encrypted messaging app. It would let users send and receive cash without having to pay fees

The New York Times' report on Thursday provides a tentative timeline for when it could finally launch: The paper's sources say Facebook is aiming to launch something in the first half of 2019. The company has also reportedly talked to cryptocurrency exchanges, platforms where users can buy and sell digital currencies, about supporting Facebook's product.

I think it  will be best way to promote crypto currencies
For many people with zero knowledge cryptocurrency is kind of fraud or even criminal
Now thanks FB coin they will  most likely to learn what crypto currencies  really is
And we will have yet another stable coin that time with use cases

https://www.businessinsider.com/facebook-cryptocurrency-whatsapp-reports-rumors-2019-2?r=US&IR=T

Pages:
Jump to: