Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy low and sell high is very tough - page 24. (Read 2609 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
May 31, 2018, 09:57:37 PM
Yes, this is very difficult. Every time I tried it I failed. In the end I lost a lot of money. So the best way is to keep it for a long time.
Activity: 59
May 31, 2018, 09:54:35 PM
It's hard to buy low and sell high. No one can be perfect because we don't know when to sell and buy. The market is always volatile. If you operate frequently, it will be easy to lose money when you encounter FUD in the market.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
May 31, 2018, 07:55:11 PM
I think it is possible to set an average price with time and with experience and knowledge and  is that buying at the lowest price and selling at the highest price isn't easily. Sometimes it is enough to wait with patience.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
May 31, 2018, 07:31:38 PM
When you ask someone for advise they always say buy low and sell high but this is very tough.

What is your strategy for buying low and selling high?

Do you agree with buy low and sell high is very tough?
Yes ofcourse that's the perfect plan to do here. But ofcourse to do that you need a lot of knowledge not only in crypto world but ofcourse in trading also buy low sell high because right now a lot FOMOs joined crypto world they think it is easy money here and they doing buy high sell low which loss of their money. Not if you have enough knowledge do your own search always.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 100
May 31, 2018, 07:29:35 PM
For this problem, Buy cheap and sell at the highest price. In any case all that needs a process that must wait calmly. It's not instant and always fast. What's more we buy a coin with a cheap price and for us to sell later at a high price. We must wait for the coins to come back at the highest price so we can benefit. Therefore we must be patient and do not panic.
Activity: 392
May 31, 2018, 06:44:03 PM
When you ask someone for advise they always say buy low and sell high but this is very tough.

It should be  tough for only those without much experience, you are going against traders who do "buy low-sell high" as full-time jobs! I would never recommend newbies to start trading crypto. There is already so much risk with trading in traditional markets, much more with all the volatility in crypto markets. Unless you have an in-depth understanding of how the crypto market works, don't even attempt to day-trade. Just buy and hodl long term. Much more safer for you
Activity: 490
May 31, 2018, 06:41:14 PM
Just need to be able to wait. Do not wait for quick earnings! Just calmly watch the market and go out at a price that suits you
Activity: 392
platform for everyday business
May 31, 2018, 06:35:20 PM

yes,its very tough if you not try it,but once you can try this idea,you can say that this is like an ordinary morning chores everyday,that  need to works because its helpul in our daily needs,but in my own its strategy in buying low and sellng high,last year and its feels great its works,actualy my strategy before is finding those new altcoins like cap coins before i buy it in price .04$ and i wait a moment that the price pump in the market and thats happen the price will turn into mostly 1$ so i sell half of my capp coins then i gain a profit,so thats a simple way on my own strategy of buying low and selling high,while my other portfolio i trade it to another alts coins.
Activity: 182
May 31, 2018, 06:26:48 PM

Yes im agree ,buy and sell that is usually investors did to earn huge profit and the best strategy for that is to hold thats the best thing we can do,in holding Patience is a must to attain our goal.
Activity: 364
Merit: 107
May 31, 2018, 06:09:27 PM
the rule is over sell at the bottom, sell at the height, this is the basic law of any trader. But from myself I will add that not everything is so simple, there are dozens of different factors from which the price of altcoyin will depend.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
May 31, 2018, 06:06:05 PM
Buying low and selling high does not work at all times. I have seen situations where some though a coin was already low, so they started buying, not knowing that it will continue to deep, until it was near zero. I have also come across coins that some thought they have seen the peak of the price, yet it continues to moon.
I think the best thing to do is, if a coin dips, search for why it is dipping, if a coin moons, also search for why it is mooning. This will guide you on whether to buy or not.
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
May 31, 2018, 06:03:11 PM
Always I do most on my buying on coins that I think can increase its price within some smallest possible time buy it at a low price. Immediately I see its increment then I sell it out and take whatever profit I will get
Activity: 532
█ J A X N E T W O R K █
May 31, 2018, 06:00:40 PM

If you are always calm and watching the price of the market, buying low is a very simple thing. There are many people after the price of the coin increased and they hastily sell all the coins to take profits to small. If we want to make more money in this market then we need to wait

Unstable psychology and lack of knowledge of technical analysis have made many investors do not make much profit from this market. I think there should be a specific investment plan in the market and the idea of ​​implementing it so you can get the best results.
Activity: 98
May 31, 2018, 05:56:23 PM

It's not tough. It's easy, you just need a lot of patience. You'll have to be willing to wait for a couple of months. Buy when it's price are low and wait for the right time when it's price gets high.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Bitcoin is GOD
May 31, 2018, 05:12:13 PM

Of course it is very difficult I do not know what people were expecting this is a market in which billions are moving everyday and when there is a market like that everyone wants a piece of it, that is natural and the bigger the market gets the more difficult the competition becomes so if anything the market of cryptocurrencies is going to become harder for those looking to make profits in trading.
Activity: 350
May 31, 2018, 05:01:24 PM

Buy and sell is always the reason why most of the people today are earning a huge amount of profit and because of that, there are a lot of people today in the market who are getting rich immediately.
Activity: 952
Merit: 516
May 31, 2018, 05:00:53 PM

If you are always calm and watching the price of the market, buying low is a very simple thing. There are many people after the price of the coin increased and they hastily sell all the coins to take profits to small. If we want to make more money in this market then we need to wait

So let's say you are watching the market and you see bitcoin going from touching 10k to 9k, do you think that's the bottom? You buy, next few days bitcoin goes to 8k, you think that's the bottom, next few days it goes to 7k. You obviously have no idea what you are talking about. It is very hard to nail the bottom or the top.
Activity: 322
May 31, 2018, 04:58:10 PM

Activity: 153
May 31, 2018, 04:53:43 PM
What is difficult?
If you havent guessed the bottom, just wait for the price to rise above the price at which you bought the coins.
To smooth the purchase price, buy in parts.
It is very easy. The main thing is not rushing and taking deliberate decisions.
Activity: 420
May 31, 2018, 04:48:37 PM
very often it turns out to be done just like that, but also without a miss, trade can not be .. constantly getting the benefits is very difficult, although it is possible
Pages:
Jump to: