Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy low and sell high is very tough - page 28. (Read 2609 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
May 27, 2018, 05:24:10 AM
When you ask someone for advise they always say buy low and sell high but this is very tough.

What is your strategy for buying low and selling high?

Do you agree with buy low and sell high is very tough?
Doing this strategy buying low and selling high is the best strategy ever to avoid losses if price downfall. You should be patient to wait for the best price higher than you buy your funds. In that way you can get profits easily. Yeah this could be difficult if you want a easy money as the price won't go on your side and your money will be trapped until the market recovers. If that happens you need to wait it patiently and that's makes it difficult if your losses accumulates every.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
May 27, 2018, 05:24:00 AM
if hoping to sell in a high position I think it is difficult, because now the market is in an unstable and not good condition, now the price of coins must struggle in a high position to be a coin that has a high price. we have to wait until the price is high or we can make a sale and purchase pingpong. to always get a profit.

Pingpong is like day trade where we take small profit for several time and its different with holding strategy which hope big earning at once. Any of them has different way but the same purpose that is to gain as much as profit we hope. All is good at least good profit.
This kind of strategies can earned tremendous profit by hodling our coin in a couple of months or years unlike daily trading it 's too risky and our mind getting stress for the pressure in terms of that. Buying of coin in a small amount and sell when it pumps is the most efficient way to grow our money immediately.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
May 27, 2018, 05:23:03 AM
somethings are worth to hold for sure. Invest at your own risk, with what you can afford to lose, that is what I can say.

So if your mentality is in the right track, you will not be so affected by FUD
Activity: 176
Merit: 0
May 27, 2018, 05:20:41 AM
My experience does not say much. I bought an e-calendar for $ 430. But I do not sell it while I wait for the price to rise.
Activity: 146
May 27, 2018, 05:20:24 AM
Yes its true, following this is hard and is not always a jackpot but is worth to try. To give a good advise, set a percentage for yourself with regards to profit and loss. Meaning if you hit the target profit then get it, if the price drop and reached your set loss dump it so you can minimise the lost.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
May 27, 2018, 05:16:34 AM
if hoping to sell in a high position I think it is difficult, because now the market is in an unstable and not good condition, now the price of coins must struggle in a high position to be a coin that has a high price. we have to wait until the price is high or we can make a sale and purchase pingpong. to always get a profit.

Pingpong is like day trade where we take small profit for several time and its different with holding strategy which hope big earning at once. Any of them has different way but the same purpose that is to gain as much as profit we hope. All is good at least good profit.
Activity: 210
May 27, 2018, 05:15:41 AM
When you ask someone for advise they always say buy low and sell high but this is very tough.

To do this, you need to be lucky, or be a good expert in the world of cryptocurrency
Activity: 91
May 27, 2018, 05:14:33 AM
if everyone bought low and sold high, there would be no high or low because the market prices would be continually correcting. Bargains do exist and sometimes the wisest choice is to lock in earnings. The safest financial plan for the long run, however, is to understand your goals and risk tolerance, then work to create an investment plan that builds on gains over the long term, rather than continually outguess the market.
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
May 27, 2018, 05:12:13 AM
I think this method really using only whales, because they can manipulate the market, so they know when price is high, when is low.
Or you have to be lucky  Grin.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
May 27, 2018, 05:11:50 AM
I agree that buying low and selling high is very difficult! The best price to buy low is in the ICO phase, but now ICO is basically deceptive, and the price of the token on the exchange is very high! It is difficult to meet the right price!
Yes i agree ist very difficult to buy low and sell it in higher price but if you have courage and have patience then there's nothing impossible to make it happen, and also just trying to buy low and sell it when the market start rising. Even its difficult i do buying low and selling high many times nd luckily i do it properly and i get profit and sometimes i get huge profit from doing it, so i suggest just keep buying low whwn market falling then sell when market rapidly rising.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
May 27, 2018, 05:10:33 AM
Yes it is pretty tough because we never really know when will the market recover and increase the prices of coins. But I think it is the most effective way to earn a huge profit, though you have to be patient enough in order to be successful. In the end, you just have to trust your coins and be patient.
Activity: 79
May 27, 2018, 05:08:51 AM
the most important is how to try to understand every detail or character of cryptocurrency that we often use for trading so later to decide to sell or buy will be better consideration Smiley
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
May 27, 2018, 05:01:51 AM
it's tough, but in mean.. tough to predict, when it's time we can get a high profit because anyhow it depends on many influences that can affect the coins we pick and our trust in that coins.
Basically of course it's still being done until now in the crypto world, and it depends on our individual ability in predicting and choosing the right coins to choose.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”
May 27, 2018, 04:52:13 AM

of course, doing that as a skill is tremendously difficult and the truth is that you simply can't foresee certain events. Just choose the projects based on the proper study and it should be good enough
Activity: 80
May 27, 2018, 04:52:08 AM
Trading takes experience. Before trading, you need to choose a better exchange, a more liquid coin. You also need to decide whether to go up or down depending on the bitcoin movement. Simply put, trading is a very difficult thing. If you don't have enough experience, I don't advise you to try it.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 256
May 27, 2018, 04:51:30 AM

It appears to me that the very common line "it is easier said than done" is very applicable here in the world of crypto. Buy low and sell high is the best choice of course. That is the target of every crypto trader and investor, obviously because it is where profit is being created. But the question will always be, how do you know that it is already the low or the high that we are talking about? Everything could happen here.
Activity: 102
May 27, 2018, 04:47:24 AM
I agree that buying low and selling high is very difficult! The best price to buy low is in the ICO phase, but now ICO is basically deceptive, and the price of the token on the exchange is very high! It is difficult to meet the right price!
Activity: 952
Merit: 516
May 25, 2018, 03:34:51 PM
it is a basic theory of trading, you buy cheap sell when the price rises but this should be supported by the analysis in trading. buying the right coin is one such example with the selection of the right coin you can earn multiple benefits, by relying on fundamental analysis you will get information about the project from the coin you are going to buy.

Yeah but, imagine the price is at 1000$, it goes to 1100$ which means it's rising, so now you sell but how do you know it's not going to go higher? There is so much more to it than buying low and selling high, fundamental analysis can work on some coins that have working products but not bitcoin.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
May 25, 2018, 01:44:33 PM

It is tough for those who do not have the time to keep watching the markets and move the goal posts every time there is a price fluctuation. For professional investors it's very profitable, especially for whales who can manipulate the market prices.
Activity: 456
Merit: 100
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace
May 25, 2018, 01:26:11 PM
it is a basic theory of trading, you buy cheap sell when the price rises but this should be supported by the analysis in trading. buying the right coin is one such example with the selection of the right coin you can earn multiple benefits, by relying on fundamental analysis you will get information about the project from the coin you are going to buy.
Pages:
Jump to: