Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy low and sell high is very tough - page 25. (Read 2609 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 1
May 31, 2018, 04:44:44 PM
before i go to bed the chart is blue and when i wake up its red . I dont know why
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
May 31, 2018, 04:41:44 PM
When you ask someone for advise they always say buy low and sell high but this is very tough.

What is your strategy for buying low and selling high?

Do you agree with buy low and sell high is very tough?
Surely buy low sell high is difficult. But if you think and analyze the chart, then I find it not too difficult to find the price to buy and sell. You need to learn the knowledge that helps you to analyze the chart accurately
Activity: 126
Merit: 5
May 31, 2018, 04:40:08 PM
When you ask someone for advise they always say buy low and sell high but this is very tough.

Agreed with you that buying low and selling high is very difficult. We can not predict how much the price will increase and how much. I think only good luck can choose the right time to buy low and sell high
Activity: 1442
Merit: 535
May 31, 2018, 04:38:49 PM

Yes this is a trap for cryptotrader. We are want to make more profit, but cryptomarket is full of unstability things and we can`t to predict this.
Activity: 169
May 31, 2018, 04:20:10 PM

Yes, I agree with you about buying low highs is very difficult in the present time. Because the price of the crypto market is unstable during this time, so our chart analyzes will often be wrong.
Activity: 430
Merit: 100
May 31, 2018, 04:18:34 PM
No, it is not. You just have to keep a watch at a market time to time. Be an active watcher of the crypto market and wait for the right time for your altcoin to rise up. The market is quite low now so it is the best time to buy some crypto coins and wait for the market to rise at the end of this year which will surely grow as foreseen by many crypto experts. If you have bought coins at a low/initial price, a good strategy would be to hold the coin till the end of this year and then sell it.
Activity: 602
May 31, 2018, 04:06:59 PM
Enter in the right time is very difficult and mostly impossible to predict... you have to be lucky... but if you hold and don't panic.. crypto probably will hit maximum again and even more high prices...
Activity: 378
May 31, 2018, 04:04:38 PM
Of course, to determine the top and bottom of the price is very difficult. So, to be safe when trading you should learn a bit about technical analysis. Having knowledge will help you get the area into command and command area. Of course, it can not be 100% accurate because the price is influenced by many factors but will also help you a lot.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 517
May 31, 2018, 03:54:17 PM

This should be the best formula ever in order to be rich and reach your goal in crypto. But this in not usually happening overtime. This needs a lot of hard work and monitoring of your investments because it is very hard to predict the market value. There are times when all the value is at its lowest and we tend to panic and our stress level increases. This is the way it is, the method is really very tough.  
This is the 21st century, the digital age and hard work no longer is the tonic for success, but the knowledge and information you have. That is made vividly clear in the fact that this time have seen very young and smart people displacing the old and conservative people that until recent times, lined up the list of the wealthiest people on earth.
Activity: 245
Merit: 10
The Future Of Work
May 29, 2018, 12:40:56 PM

My strategy is to become patient. That's true, buy in a low price then sell it in a high price and you can only do that when you have patient. That will become very tough to you because you want to rush your profit and you will become impatient.
Activity: 209
Merit: 1
May 29, 2018, 12:35:22 PM
Yes, that is a good strategy to invest as a beginner, and it helps to reduce the level of risk, which is the same applicable for trading, base on that, crypto currency trading is the best and highly effective working online, with a good profit.
Activity: 382
May 29, 2018, 12:28:59 PM
Each transaction is individual and it is worth choosing a method suitable for your particular situation. If you correctly consider all the above nuances, the currency can be sold more expensive than the current rate and get a good profit.
Activity: 490
Merit: 102
May 29, 2018, 12:17:34 PM

If buy low sell high is an easy strategy, then everyone will utilize it and gain money. But if many people are doing the same thing, somebody must lose money for other to gain, so a single simple strategy will never work as intended.

As long as you are doing whatever majority of the people are not doing, you are basically guaranteed to become rich.

And as always, for sure, you need luck.

Btw, listening to other people opinions are not advised, including mine, since there are always people who want to take advantage of you.
Activity: 163
May 29, 2018, 12:03:05 PM
if we look at this time the oang can not always buy at its lowest point and sell at a higher peak, the profit may not come immediately, but slowly. I would always advise people to buy coins when the price is low so that when the market recovers, they will always be the profit side.
Activity: 155
Merit: 10
May 29, 2018, 11:56:24 AM
Yes, I agree with that you should buy low and sell high although when doing so, is really hard. I think it is really tough because you will not sure when it is really low or really high. So you must learn about the indicator for trade to make you understand the pattern of the price. At this moment, the market is still up and down and I think this is the right time to hold altcoin that we have.
Activity: 490
May 29, 2018, 09:25:28 AM
It is good way to make money but it will be hard to find when the price is the lowest one and buy. It is also hard to find which is the highest orice that are suitable to sell.
Yes, as the market price is very low now, it is a good time to buy, but no one knows if it will continue to fall.
Activity: 354
May 29, 2018, 09:16:49 AM

yes it is very difficult especially at this time because now the price of altcoin in the recovery period and so you have to wait until the altcoin price is stable so you can get a good profit, and now the market is still up and down and now is the right time to hold altcoin that we have
Yes it is very tough you know because if you buy tokens in a particular crypto market or in an ICO that is on going to launch it is hard to predict if it is rising in terms of value in the market so you need to hold it for a long time when the price is too low because you wants to buy high and sell low. Only panic seller will do that
Activity: 484
Merit: 101
May 29, 2018, 07:07:05 AM
It is good way to make money but it will be hard to find when the price is the lowest one and buy. It is also hard to find which is the highest orice that are suitable to sell.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
May 29, 2018, 07:02:01 AM
here the main role will play. market's. if you will understand at the expense of what the prices fall because of what they grow, then it will be easier for you to choose the moments for purchase of sale. it will take a long time, but will bring profit.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
May 29, 2018, 05:52:26 AM
bitcoin işini yapacaksan başka işle uğraşmayacan 7/24 kuru takip edecen ani düşüşlerde alıp yükselişte satmak daha iyi.
For me it is not tough to buy at low price and sell in high price because as long as you know the situation of the market and watch it most of the time surely you can get huge profit, but since everyone have different strategy on how to buy low and sell high they easy for them to do it. But to some people if not easy for them to do it, i think it's better if they keep try because even it's tough but it is not possible to do; also i think buying in low price its better when the market is falling, while selling in high price is when the market is started to rise.
Pages:
Jump to: