Pages:
Author

Topic: buy now altcoins ? - page 10. (Read 4439 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 251
July 29, 2018, 10:21:53 PM
is this the right moment for pick altcoins with BTC or what do you think will be the lowest price in this summer ? wait more =?
Yes this is the right time to buy alcoins because the market is falling down its value.Grabbed the opportunity right now and be great as always in terms of your decission making.
to maximize profits, I recommend choosing Altcoin that has a potential future like Ethereum, LTC, NEO or ADA to store in a few months until the market is fully restored.
What you mentioned is top coinmarketcap and indeed we should have invested in it as our investment in the long term to be able to get a lot of profit and also profit transactions
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
July 29, 2018, 10:17:43 PM
is this the right moment for pick altcoins with BTC or what do you think will be the lowest price in this summer ? wait more =?
Yes this is the right time to buy alcoins because the market is falling down its value.Grabbed the opportunity right now and be great as always in terms of your decission making.
to maximize profits, I recommend choosing Altcoin that has a potential future like Ethereum, LTC, NEO or ADA to store in a few months until the market is fully restored.
Activity: 364
July 29, 2018, 11:32:59 AM
I'm not going to buy new coins for myself. It's just that the market is now falling and I will do it if the market is recovering and for now I will just wait for it...
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
July 29, 2018, 10:17:25 AM
Now the prices for altcoins are very attractive, but I would not buy them. I think that after that the SEC will transfer the hearing on the application for ETF from CBOE the rate will fall further, but this is not certain.
Activity: 131
Merit: 12
July 23, 2018, 06:23:21 PM
I'm not buying anymore, currently in a state of waiting and hoping.
Didn't check CMC or my portfolio for about 10 days and it was a great thing. Somehow I'm a bit detached and more realistic. You should try that guys.
If you are not a trader but investor there is no need for rush. Sometimes it's better to buy on a confirmation.
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
July 23, 2018, 03:17:30 PM
I'm sure that the price will go even lower. The price of bitcoin will fall below  5000 $ already in the near future. So now you do not need to buy altcoyins for all your money.
Activity: 280
July 23, 2018, 02:22:26 PM
This can be the lowest for altcoins but no one knows whether they will decline more or make a come back. Let's wait and see.
copper member
Activity: 196
July 23, 2018, 01:51:15 PM
I have a couple great recommendations for you, I definitely advise looking into these at least.
Personally they interest me alot, i hope you find the same interest i do.

Orthogonal is an investment company that focuses their attention and resources on companies that almost promise financial return.

GrapheneTech is the first cryptocurrency based on a revolutionary material; Graphene.
Activity: 1154
Merit: 275
July 23, 2018, 01:19:21 PM
Yes, it is a very good time to buy as many coin as your desire in this period of bear especially bitcoin, ethereum, neo and other altcoin. You can buy and hold for as long as the price increase when the market recover fully from the pear and the bull period starts.
Activity: 1154
Merit: 275
July 23, 2018, 01:18:18 PM
Yes, it is a very good time to buy as many coin as your desire in this period of bear especially bitcoin, ethereum, neo and other altcoin. You can buy and hold for as long as the price increase when the market recover fully from the pear and the bull period starts.
Activity: 137
Merit: 25
July 23, 2018, 03:28:52 AM
I think it's a good time to buy some altcoin for short-term or long-term investments, I'm sure altcoin will have a good value by the end of this year, I guess bitcoin prices will not fall too low, if you have a lot of money, buy Bitcoin and keep it for a long time
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
July 23, 2018, 01:14:13 PM
Today, the market begins to recover, so it seems to me that this is a good time to invest in an alternative coin. I have already bought a few points and will continue to do so.
Activity: 140
July 23, 2018, 01:08:27 PM
I think the best time to buy altcoins is yesterday. The movement of bitcoin now is slowly moving upwards that is why we must buy potential alternative coins that is cheap now.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
July 23, 2018, 01:05:33 PM
I dont recommend invest to altcoins now, they are very cheap yes but they were cheap few months ago already, and we lost %50-60 again from them so when market return to green and something happen real and good, then you can invest.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
July 23, 2018, 12:58:58 PM
I think you should buy altcoin when the price is experiencing a price reduction and when market conditions are red, if market conditions like the current price increase seems to be very difficult to get a profit because the price already high.
And the truth in this market is very difficult to determine when to buy, in this case, it is worth simply buying at once not for all money and if the rate goes lower be ready to buy more...
Activity: 1190
Merit: 212
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 23, 2018, 05:01:23 AM
I think you should buy altcoin when the price is experiencing a price reduction and when market conditions are red, if market conditions like the current price increase seems to be very difficult to get a profit because the price already high.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
July 23, 2018, 04:06:05 AM
I believe that the price is going to drop more by the end of month. So, I would like to invest in alts at that time.
Personally I believe that alts like Ethereum, Litecoin will provide with more profits rather than Bitcoin.
My favorites: peercoin, powerledger, we power, project shivom and open platform.
Activity: 126
July 23, 2018, 03:26:46 AM
Bitcoin value is slowly moving upward. Its a good thing . Some are buying now more altcoins because they think that in no time all altcoin will pump together with bitcoin value. If that happens some who believe in crypto will have a big profit.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
July 23, 2018, 02:42:10 AM
I think it depends on you because the price of cryptocurrency is currently experiencing a price increase so when you want to buy should the right time is when the price is low and when the price is red because the price of green like this will have a very high risk to get stuck at a very high price .
Activity: 280
July 23, 2018, 01:18:25 AM
I buy a lot of coins for now, to wait for prices at the end of the year like last year, in hopes of making a big profit

I also do so, it's hard to guess which coins are going to skyrocket so buying a lot of coins is a better and more promising thing than hoping to buy one or two coins.

you don't have to wait for the coin to skyrocket because if you can buy right now, you can sell it when the price increase later. I am sure that this month and the next month, every altcoin will increase higher than now or we can see that the altcoin price can increase before the next month. so if you can choose 1-5 coins right now, you can see each of your coins will give you a good profit.
Pages:
Jump to: