Pages:
Author

Topic: buy now altcoins ? - page 20. (Read 4441 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 11
June 29, 2018, 09:58:42 AM
I think the most likely is that ETH has fallen below $380. I'm not able to describe my reasons. This may be speculation. The whole market is inexplicably falling. It seems that no one can really explain the reason. It may come from many levels. Roll Eyes
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
June 29, 2018, 09:36:30 AM
This is entirely a risk option..Bitcoin is safe, but the profit rate is low compared to the past..The right choice in Altcoins brings more profit.
Everyone can do a profit on Bitcoin even if but market was going down because you can do margin trading but it requires a lot trading skills to do it because it so much a higher risk than trading in altcoins but perfect practice makes perfect right? Always do your own search and never stop learning for sure you will be fine.
Activity: 556
Merit: 100
June 29, 2018, 09:11:39 AM
For me im looking forward that this is the last dump of ETH and BTC but as of the trending of the price I think this  was not the end, and ETH will turn again in 200$.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
June 29, 2018, 08:24:50 AM
Now the price of BTC and ETH is very low, it is very suitable for buying. If you want to choose a crypto currency for long-term holding, then I think you can buy it now!
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
June 29, 2018, 06:30:12 AM
Well i am thinking about NEO too...anyone want to talk me in ? Smiley

I am the only one invested in trade.io?
Activity: 272
Merit: 0
June 28, 2018, 01:26:18 PM
if you want to get a lot of profit in the long run I think you can do it now, because now the price is still low, so you will easily get many benefits in the future.
Activity: 434
Merit: 14
June 28, 2018, 01:23:32 PM
This is entirely a risk option..Bitcoin is safe, but the profit rate is low compared to the past..The right choice in Altcoins brings more profit.
Activity: 1107
Merit: 256
June 28, 2018, 01:22:52 PM
I also think this is the perfect time to buy bitcoin and altcoin, because this opportunity does not come twice.
That is true and nowadays prices are just the lowest since i could remember, that time could be a nice time to invest cause in near future market should finally recover.
Activity: 238
June 28, 2018, 01:12:42 PM
Now there are many good altcoins at a low price. Excellent time for investment both for a short time and for a long time! I recommend buying Neo, Waves, Stratis and Ncash.
Activity: 112
June 28, 2018, 12:14:05 PM
Oh wait, now my trade.io tokens gone red too Smiley  Only BNB saved my day.

Well i decided to not check courses and just put some buy orderns for ETH and BTC...waiting the crypto winter to fade Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
Behind The Curve
June 28, 2018, 06:00:45 AM
I also think this is the perfect time to buy bitcoin and altcoin, because this opportunity does not come twice.
Activity: 126
June 28, 2018, 05:40:12 AM
It seems to me that now many coins are at the bottom. and in General,I think that the market is waiting for a trend change.
the tension is growing. there is no negative news, so it is possible that the market will turn green soon.
I agree! now is a great time to buy altcoyins! The prices for everything are very cheap. I think next month the market will start recovery and will give investors money to earn!
Activity: 378
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
June 28, 2018, 04:53:22 AM
It seems to me that now many coins are at the bottom. and in General,I think that the market is waiting for a trend change.
the tension is growing. there is no negative news, so it is possible that the market will turn green soon.
Activity: 210
June 28, 2018, 04:51:48 AM
I have already bought most of the coins. Now is a great time to buy! Later, there may not be such an opportunity!
Activity: 82
June 28, 2018, 04:31:14 AM
As I can consider myself as an expert in ICOs field and investment, so I can give you some advice. You need to choose it really careful and study all about ICO project which you want to invest in. For example, an experience of a team, a value of the project, uniqueness and then read some comments about it. If you need my recommendation, I can say you that you need to study about Kelvin Blockchain. Check it out
Activity: 338
Merit: 100
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
June 27, 2018, 10:02:47 AM
is this the right moment for pick altcoins with BTC or what do you think will be the lowest price in this summer ? wait more =?
For me yes this is the right time to buy altcoins now on the market because now some of the altcoins in the market is still in low value so it is an advantage for other people, buy now and wait for the coins you buy to pump again and sell it for high value.
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
June 27, 2018, 08:54:23 AM
Check Blockshipping.
ICO ongoing.

The blockchain based GSCP platform is the world's first freight container registry and the first global platform allowing all players in the shipping industry to perform a wide range of transactions related to the handling of containers.
The GSCP ICO offers a set of token features including a Revenue Sharing Model as well as a Market Maker Fund that allows ICO contributors to sell their coins back to the platform at a floor price until Blockshipping has met certain fixed milestones.

I took them already for bounty campaign because I want to take as more as possible their tokens. Via bounty and token sale.

Acorn collective. Soon on exchanges. HITBTC and Bancor. Fund managers invested there.

Enkronos. ICO as well.

GoNetwork

Project Shivom. Zebi, Matrix and CVC are already on exchanges.

Powerledger, We Power, CarVertical and Thrive.

HODL!!! Altcoins will survive. Not all of them but good projects will.
Activity: 25
June 27, 2018, 06:49:24 AM
You should buy alts only if you see that market is recovering and not any sooner
Activity: 434
June 27, 2018, 04:56:15 AM
is this the right moment for pick altcoins with BTC or what do you think will be the lowest price in this summer ? wait more =?
This is a great time to buy some Altcoin and Bitcoin. Because the price of all the coins still touches the low value and if you can hold it in the long run until the price starts high again you will surely get a big advantage.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
June 27, 2018, 04:48:25 AM
Well sadly i bought to early and did not wait till now..but it think there will me more chances to buy in to the coins you desire..right now most of my coins are red only BNB and trade.io way up.  i will hodl and collect some more Ethereum and BTC..

How do you guys handle the dip?
And how can you cope there? My medication is simply to occupy myself with anything but just not looking at courses of crypto-currencies. Growth will be but it is necessary to wait.
Pages:
Jump to: