Pages:
Author

Topic: buy now altcoins ? - page 22. (Read 4441 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 100
June 25, 2018, 05:50:39 PM
I think that now you can buy alternative coins only if you are completely sure that soon (in 1-2 days) the coin will become more expensive because of some important event. It's really dangerous to buy altcoins for a long-term holding now.
Buying an altcoin with the intention of only holding for a few days is in my opinion even more risky than to hold altcoins for the long term, after all many people do not really know how to day trade and instead of being traders selecting coins because of something they saw due to technical analysis they just select coins based on their preferences and that is even more risky.
The fact is that all the crypto currency has a certain risk and therefore every user should carefully approach the choice of an object for investment. So you can really use the chance that appears today, invest in a crypto currency at a cheap price.
Activity: 434
June 25, 2018, 03:58:06 PM
I think that now you can buy alternative coins only if you are completely sure that soon (in 1-2 days) the coin will become more expensive because of some important event. It's really dangerous to buy altcoins for a long-term holding now.
Buying an altcoin with the intention of only holding for a few days is in my opinion even more risky than to hold altcoins for the long term, after all many people do not really know how to day trade and instead of being traders selecting coins because of something they saw due to technical analysis they just select coins based on their preferences and that is even more risky.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
June 25, 2018, 06:07:45 AM
is this the right moment for pick altcoins with BTC or what do you think will be the lowest price in this summer ? wait more =?
Yes, I think this is a great time to buy some good Altcoin prospects. Altcoin price is still fairly low and if you buy it in large quantities and then you hold it, surely you will get big profits.
To get a big profit is not necessary now to buy altcoins now it will be enough just to buy bitcoin for 5 thousand dollars when he sinks and wait 15 or more to sell.
Activity: 602
https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg
June 25, 2018, 02:43:51 AM
is this the right moment for pick altcoins with BTC or what do you think will be the lowest price in this summer ? wait more =?
Yes, I think this is a great time to buy some good Altcoin prospects. Altcoin price is still fairly low and if you buy it in large quantities and then you hold it, surely you will get big profits.
Activity: 434
June 25, 2018, 01:06:56 AM
It's certainly funny, but I think that to buy altcoins became important in February when the recession began. But this is July and it continues..
Activity: 456
Merit: 10
June 25, 2018, 12:26:36 AM
There are a lot of factors to consider when identifying buy opportunities that also depend on personal projections and objectives, so the only one that can really decide is yourself.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
June 24, 2018, 05:10:21 PM
I would recommend joining the project Pavocoin. Pavo brings together the needs of the AgTech ecosystem from one platform: secure transactions, secure payments, smart contracts and transactions without cash.
Activity: 75
June 24, 2018, 04:44:59 PM
It is a great time to buy some tokens as price are lower.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 535
June 24, 2018, 04:43:44 PM
Bitcoin might go deeper than $5,000, but it will take some time until we can see those prices because the entire market is unstable at the moment
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
June 24, 2018, 04:16:53 PM
I think right now is a decent entry to purchase some of the best projects you have ever wanted to have. Yes the market might dip further but considering you can never always catch the absolute bottom, now would be a bargain
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
June 24, 2018, 03:46:08 PM
I dont know. this market now makes me confused. it falls down without any reasons. No information and it is very hard to you to choose right coins to buy. I suggest you to wait more time
Activity: 546
Merit: 120
June 24, 2018, 10:25:53 AM
yes it is time now to buy altcoin which we are looking for because the market price is now again on the down all so good to buy and hold for a moment waiting for the market back to normal for the price back setabil.
Activity: 322
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
June 24, 2018, 09:58:07 AM
Yes, now is the best time to buy, altcon prices are constantly falling I do not understand the market will fall to what extent, but now is the best time to buy them on.
Activity: 364
June 24, 2018, 09:05:23 AM
Although there is an important event, there is no guarantee the price will rise, considering the current market conditions. I would rather wait for market conditions to improve first, this time is the right time to buy, but determine which coins will be purchased, that's the real difficulty.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
June 24, 2018, 08:45:17 AM
Price of the altcoins now are cheap and this is good time to buy more altcoins and you will gain more money.
But you need to choose good altcoin for your and I think it is good for you if you invest more to earn more that's the strategy of most traders.
Activity: 168
June 24, 2018, 07:45:11 AM
I think the price of altcoin and bitcoin will be lower this summer. The price of altcoin and bitcoin is low on the market.Today the price of bitcoin is$5931.46.Now ethereum's price is $447.01.eth ripple bitcoincash the price of all the altcoin has decreased.So now it is best to buy bitcoin and altcoin.I do not want wait now.
Activity: 266
June 24, 2018, 04:22:53 AM
Now market is continuously going red  but this situation buy many altcoins. Now buy altcoins is best choice.This year many speculations about crypto market. Crypto will rise again now buy more altcoins will get great rewards.
Activity: 126
June 24, 2018, 03:08:09 AM
These investors are very confused because they do not know what we should invest in these areas as well as they are very confused about their own investment in the advice to buy the right altcoin. for their development
Activity: 159
Merit: 1
June 24, 2018, 02:24:51 AM
I think this is also you can buy bitcoin or ETHEREUM, because the price is also the same low so you will generate a lot of profit by waiting for a high price.

Activity: 770
Merit: 258
The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation
June 24, 2018, 02:20:19 AM
We are going down since the end of january because of too much up last year and mnay fud makes investor take their money from crypto to fiat or othet instrument. If you still have bitcoin or fiat this time for averaging your portofolio. If you are not buying alt at peak now is the time to start buying using 1/10 your cold money and ont go all in. Market is in uncertainity.
Pages:
Jump to: