Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy now or wait? - page 31. (Read 82681 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 151
February 09, 2019, 07:47:48 AM
Personally I'd buy now and spread to promising projects

If people have the good coins and already invested then should continue holding as market has slightly gone up and in coming times it will just become better. Also, if not invested it is much better now to stay invested in this market before the pump begins and btc reaches to another high.
Activity: 197
Merit: 10
February 09, 2019, 07:44:20 AM

i do not think that the market will go down more but i see weak signs of recovery maybe is the time to buy (not a financial advice but a personal opinion)
Xmm
Activity: 440
Merit: 100
February 09, 2019, 07:40:03 AM
It is your personal business to buy now or wait! Personally, I will be waiting for Bitcoin for $ 2,000 and Ethereum for $ 40. I believe that it can cost them literally in half a year.
Activity: 156
Merit: 2
February 09, 2019, 06:26:44 AM
 I think am OK with what I have for now, am just watching how the market goes everyday so that I can know when to sell the once I already have for now,the onlycondition that  can make buy more is  when ETH is $50
Activity: 651
Merit: 103
February 09, 2019, 06:24:19 AM
Hi, i am wondering if i should buy a little bit of top 20 coins at current prices, 8th dec 2018, or wait until the market gets lower. What do you guys do?

I have bought the current dip, or at least... when market cap was still around 120 billion usd. Following my policy to buy after huge drops only, i planned to buy the next dip if market cap is around 60 billion usd. But should i not buy the current dip twice? Because what if the bakkt launching next month is succesful? What if it gets followed up by the ETF getting approval in the february sec-decision? What if it all comes paired with new developments that occur? Is this a realistic scenario for short-term?

What would you do, if you were following my plan/policy? I don't buy with large amounts so i can take some losses, what do you think is best?
It is not advisable to wait more time because this is now the right time to make investment. Most of the cryptocurrencies are now pumping so it is better if we will now buy at cheap prices.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 505
Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
February 09, 2019, 06:24:12 AM
You should also know that when the price of coins is cheap is a good opportunity to buy, because it allows you to get a big profit when the market has improved. But keep in mind buying an altcoin that has many users and is good to invest like EOS.
Now it is not known what will happen next with EOS. I would wait for the investment in this coin for now. there is nothing specific about the news
Activity: 453
Merit: 2
https://goldeth.io/
February 09, 2019, 06:03:17 AM
You should also know that when the price of coins is cheap is a good opportunity to buy, because it allows you to get a big profit when the market has improved. But keep in mind buying an altcoin that has many users and is good to invest like EOS.
Activity: 233
Merit: 1
February 09, 2019, 04:40:11 AM
Personally I'd buy now and spread to promising projects
Activity: 2268
Merit: 121
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
February 09, 2019, 03:25:29 AM
It's better to wait before start in trading because the market is in bad situation right now buying altcoins right now getting decreasing so it's better to than no strategy to start for buying coins.
I might disagree with you somewhat, that I am more pleased if I want to buy a new altcoin that has a market to be used as an investment in the future. although it's true you say that the market is currently not good. but by buying it hopes that in the next few months there will be improvements to the altcoin.
my prediction for Q2 this year, crypto will start to get excited and will return in its heyday.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
February 09, 2019, 02:37:46 AM
while this year the price is still cheap what is the harm in buying now because it is still a great opportunity to get coins at a cheap price if you want to get a big profit someday. because crypto will definitely rise again
Activity: 494
February 09, 2019, 02:25:17 AM
For the better to buy because there are altcoin with the potential and with the purchase of cheap there is a possibility that your profit will be too much because you have lost the bitcoin to break down so it can be done to marecover your losses.
Activity: 93
https://WWW.DAXICO.COM
February 09, 2019, 02:12:34 AM
Investment in some altcoins can be done now, altcoins at the lowest prices at the moment but with a very high risk. Market is unstable and unpredictable, be patient is the Good solution for now
Activity: 1386
Merit: 503
February 09, 2019, 02:03:02 AM
professional traders will not be affected by any situation because the purpose is to make a profit although a little but later it will also be a lot.
So, don't need to wait again, if you have money and know which crypto has good value so buy it. Use short terms metode for the tine buy and sell.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
February 09, 2019, 02:00:12 AM
Hi, i am wondering if i should buy a little bit of top 20 coins at current prices, 8th dec 2018, or wait until the market gets lower. What do you guys do?

I have bought the current dip, or at least... when market cap was still around 120 billion usd. Following my policy to buy after huge drops only, i planned to buy the next dip if market cap is around 60 billion usd. But should i not buy the current dip twice? Because what if the bakkt launching next month is succesful? What if it gets followed up by the ETF getting approval in the february sec-decision? What if it all comes paired with new developments that occur? Is this a realistic scenario for short-term?

What would you do, if you were following my plan/policy? I don't buy with large amounts so i can take some losses, what do you think is best?
I think that when you are in a bear market, you can buy some cheap altcoins. About that ETF has been postponed.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
February 09, 2019, 01:26:15 AM
Buy now why not dude the current is your opportunity for investment,besides that you also say not to buy in large quantities minimize losses to your finances.Buy buy buy why must to be the wait a burden if the value up rises then you will regret If the return value falls you can buy again to take deeper profits and crypto can't be predicted.
indeed, crypto currencies are generally bought at low prices and sell at high prices, but if our beliefs and patience are large enough, I think it's time to start investing in crypto currencies.
Activity: 733
February 09, 2019, 01:07:42 AM
my advice on buying now is not a problem but you have to look at and do what coin analysis you should buy because right now all coins have decreased and choose coins that have the potential to bounce back
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
www.codex.one
February 08, 2019, 11:52:42 PM

buy now, then trade. That's quite much better to hear rather than just waiting for your investment to boom sometimes. Well, trade it, real time, and you can get money real time that's my principle.
copper member
Activity: 287
February 08, 2019, 11:43:53 PM

I think the right time is now since market cap is red everywhere. Buying now would make up a profit in the near future. But I suggest you focus on great quality of the coin than quantity so you can manage it easily.
Activity: 546
February 08, 2019, 11:09:38 PM
Just don’t wait too long. This time is a good time to buy rather than wait.
All the price of the cryptocurrency are decreasing now. You can buy some and hold until the price high again.
It is from my opinion
I also think this is a good time to buy coins but maybe it's only in the short term because most coins are rising. We can take advantage of this to earn  stable profit from cryptocurrency.
Activity: 248
February 08, 2019, 11:09:27 PM
great idea. buy coins gradually. reduce the risk of loss. I might follow your way. buy a little coin at the present stage. and when the ETF is not approved, the bitcoin price will automatically decline again. and at that time, maybe I will buy it again.
Pages:
Jump to: