Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy now or wait? - page 30. (Read 82681 times)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
February 09, 2019, 11:31:08 AM
For now, the right time is to buy. because now prices still tend to be cheap. so in my opinion if we do not take advantage of the moment then a big loss bitcoin has now begun to increase in terms of prices and maybe prices will rise
copper member
Activity: 176
Merit: 0
February 09, 2019, 11:28:35 AM
Well, because i believe in cryptocurrency, and i see it has a great future, so at this time, even with the unstable nature of the market, i would buy and hold because when we least expect, there would be great movement for good. We would see the bull soon.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
February 09, 2019, 11:04:44 AM
Yesterday, Bitcoin rose in price by $ 200, but from the outside it seems that such price movements in fact cannot be unambiguously formed by the market right away. Therefore, there is a real opinion that this is done manipulatively.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 377
February 09, 2019, 10:55:07 AM
Just keep making investment! The market is now starting to recover so we should not waste this opportunity to buy many more cryptocurrencies at cheap price. We should take the risks for us to get more benefits.

The main thing to remember to establish the correct stop loss, it will help reduce risks and reduce losses in case of surprises. Personally, I am extremely surprised by the explosive growth of the market, let's see what this will lead to.
copper member
Activity: 138
February 09, 2019, 10:45:42 AM
Without being told, this is one the moment we ever got the worst dip, so i think we have to make best use of the moment by buying now that price is cheap then hold and wait for the bull movement which will definitely come sooner than we expect.This is the holding period
Activity: 392
February 09, 2019, 09:54:44 AM
actually present market situation is long time dumping, we are don't know what time again can do pump. we are believed that, still have cryptocurrency and team also continue there work. so we are hoped that, must market prices again can do rise. i think if you business mind can do buy some good and topper coin and hold for long term. faith that must can earn possible some profit in the near future. thanks
Activity: 434
February 09, 2019, 09:47:32 AM
I think in this current condition is best time to fill the bag to buy good coins in the low price.
the market will recover soon.
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
February 09, 2019, 09:30:25 AM
Hi, i am wondering if i should buy a little bit of top 20 coins at current prices, 8th dec 2018, or wait until the market gets lower. What do you guys do?

I have bought the current dip, or at least... when market cap was still around 120 billion usd. Following my policy to buy after huge drops only, i planned to buy the next dip if market cap is around 60 billion usd. But should i not buy the current dip twice? Because what if the bakkt launching next month is succesful? What if it gets followed up by the ETF getting approval in the february sec-decision? What if it all comes paired with new developments that occur? Is this a realistic scenario for short-term?

What would you do, if you were following my plan/policy? I don't buy with large amounts so i can take some losses, what do you think is best?
Just keep making investment! The market is now starting to recover so we should not waste this opportunity to buy many more cryptocurrencies at cheap price. We should take the risks for us to get more benefits.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 269
February 09, 2019, 09:23:17 AM
I think this is our chance to buy coins. because the current price is also quite low, so we have to use it. if not now continue when again because the opportunity is limited.
Activity: 448
February 09, 2019, 09:19:24 AM
You should also know that when the price of coins is cheap is a good opportunity to buy, because it allows you to get a big profit when the market has improved. But keep in mind buying an altcoin that has many users and is good to invest like EOS.
Now it is not known what will happen next with EOS. I would wait for the investment in this coin for now. there is nothing specific about the news
But the price of EOS is very cheap and we can buy and hold it. I also waited for some good news from EOS to make its price go up but so far nothing has happened to this project
Activity: 249
Merit: 10
February 09, 2019, 09:13:03 AM
wait for what? another bearish? I think now investing in a good coin will make us profitable in the next year as bearish market finished now and the altcoin will start going up from now on so invest now.
before you are late, because the market can rise higher and you can be late. better now before the market rises too high, because of the rare opportunity to use this moment as well as possible.
buy coins with a lot of potential so that in the future you can harvest them, or invest from now on because you can generate from Altcoin, don't be late before time changes.
Activity: 309
February 09, 2019, 08:52:20 AM
wait for what? another bearish? I think now investing in a good coin will make us profitable in the next year as bearish market finished now and the altcoin will start going up from now on so invest now.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 101
February 09, 2019, 08:46:15 AM
Don't wait. Yeah, probably you will get crypto 10 % cheaper if you wait, but point is that potential reward is 10x time more, so there is no sense to care about these fluctuations, better buy!
buying at a price that is cheap is of course good for people who have long joined and understand the growth that occurs in the market. for new people, of course not only see low prices, they see a weak market situation, they will certainly wait for market potential to move up.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
February 09, 2019, 08:43:02 AM
it's better to immediately buy then hold on for a long period of time, but you must keep monitoring price developments so you don't lose the opportunity to sell when the price rises. if the price is like this, you don't expect to get a lot of profits, but it's better to get a little but often profit.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
February 09, 2019, 08:18:04 AM
Don't wait. Yeah, probably you will get crypto 10 % cheaper if you wait, but point is that potential reward is 10x time more, so there is no sense to care about these fluctuations, better buy!
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1340
February 09, 2019, 08:13:10 AM
Personally I'd buy now and spread to promising projects

Would you like to buy now and buy tokens of new projects? I thought now very few people do this, because the price after ICO will be lower in 19 of 20 cases after the fees. Well, this is the business of every investor, everyone is looking for a strategy that works for him.
Activity: 280
February 09, 2019, 08:11:42 AM
At the moment, binance entered into incredible breakthroughs. In fact, this market is also giving direction now. However, we had a bit of a rise. Small deals can be made by evaluating these opportunities.
Activity: 602
February 09, 2019, 08:06:37 AM
I think you don’t have to wait any more, because I think market is already down & we can aspect a pump from this point.
So it’s better to buy coins now from this dip & cash this opportunity.
Activity: 397
Merit: 1
February 09, 2019, 07:53:58 AM
in my personal opinion, investment certainly wants to benefit from our initial capital and here I also experience when I buy at a low price that is a fantastic profit doubled from the initial capital. so if you're sure to do it, now is the right time to buy altcoins at low prices.
Activity: 350
February 09, 2019, 07:48:12 AM
for me personally this is also the right time you can buy it, because now the market price development is also getting better compared to 2018, so I think it's also a good time to get a lot of profits in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: