Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy now or wait? - page 4. (Read 82584 times)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 259
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
July 26, 2021, 07:22:46 AM
I think now is a very good time to buy, because the average coin price is now very low compared to the ATH price before the bearish market, especially now the market is starting to look back slowly rising
Now the market has gone up again and it will be a bit late if there are still people waiting to buy because at the bearish time in the past few days it was a very good time to buy, and now it's a little late in my opinion even though the price is not much different from the previous price.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 250
July 26, 2021, 05:52:19 AM
I think you get it a couple of days after the fact. This market still red in this time. I have lost a few times doing that and I won't ever at any point follow others' monetary direction again. Do your own exploration, and in the event that you settle on an off-base choice, basically it is your own choice. This is a decision and we should have the option to fill in as well as could be expected by picking the right choice.
Looks like you just woke up saying the market is still red, now try to wash your face and see how the market is at the moment, Bitcoin itself is almost close to $40K, and also followed by several other coins which are also experiencing price increases at this time
Yes, right now we can see the market conditions are green and we can see some of the top coins are rising in price,
This is what we want, of course.
but we will not know how long this condition will last
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
October 16, 2019, 06:55:38 PM
I think that depends on your form of investment whether long-term or short-term. If you are buying bitcoin for long-term let's 4-5 years you can buy it now because you are holding your bitcoin or altcoin for long-term. But if you are buying bitcoin for short-term it's better to wait for a dip before you buy.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
https://youengine.io/
October 16, 2019, 04:07:26 PM
It is a very difficult question, because right now things are very uncertain. I prefer to stay out of the market for now and wait for further clarification because we can go up or down with approximately the same chances.
I think this is the best option to wait and see how the situation on the cryptocurrency market changes. But I want to buy Ethereum for 50% of free money, because I am waiting for the update of its network.
Activity: 364
October 14, 2019, 08:08:53 AM
It is a very difficult question, because right now things are very uncertain. I prefer to stay out of the market for now and wait for further clarification because we can go up or down with approximately the same chances.
Activity: 994
Merit: 260
October 14, 2019, 05:00:32 AM
My opinion is that it is now a good price to buy some Bitcoins and other highly capitalized coins. If the price will go lower, you can buy more. Thus, if you have stocks of Fiat money you will be able to average the purchase price and when the bulls come to the market you will be able to make a profit. Of course, you can constantly wait, hoping that you will buy coins at the bottom, but you can easily miss this point and then FOMO will make you buy more expensive Bitcoin.
Activity: 952
Merit: 104
October 13, 2019, 06:45:43 PM
I do nit like to blame everyone out there but in my own view and analysis now is the right time to buy some couns and bitcoin before too late, because I think after this drops bitcoin in the rest pf the altcoins specially ethereum are possible to guve earn. But make do your own decisions.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
October 13, 2019, 06:42:19 PM
Buy now or wait... The best move is to actually buy a little now and then later on especially when the price goes down, buy more. And then buy more again. This is called scaling in your buys. For example, you planned to buy $1,000 worth, buy now worth $200, next worth $400, and when it fall again, another $400. Of course buy when it reaches support price levels.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
October 13, 2019, 06:33:41 PM
Buy now why not? Now or not it can not be a reference, because in crypto can happen.
To minimize a little loss, buy coins who have good potential. If you think this is the right time to buy, it would be good to do it immediately.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 268
Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited
October 13, 2019, 03:03:53 PM
I'm not going to wait until the cryptocurrency back is expensive. Already I see how many Altcoins are growing in price. I think that it is necessary to invest now in Altcoins. I choose coins and the TOP 100 of the market.
If we still wait of course we can't buy altcoin at cheap prices right now, and I think now is the right time for us to buy altcoin because if we look at the altcoin movement chart will increasingly increase and of course these shows in the future some time altcoin will experience several bullish phases in the market.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 251
October 13, 2019, 01:05:35 PM
there is no time limit to buy or whether this is the right time I think you can start collecting it as soon as possible because we will never know when the bull will occur, maybe people can predict based on the previous chart, but it will not always be accurate.
Activity: 176
October 08, 2019, 07:50:05 PM
don't buy any cryptocurrency now wait until when the market settles down. 
the cryptocurrency market is currently unstable better for 2-3 weeks and sees the market reaction.
there was a massive pump in the cryptocurrency market few months ago that is why we are witnessing a market correction right now.

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
send and receive money instantly, w/no hidden cost
October 08, 2019, 06:39:43 PM
The price of bitcoin took a small step upwards. If the uptrend comes, the subcoins will rise. But if a sharp rise comes, the subcoins can remain stable. The balances of this market are really very different
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
https://youengine.io/
October 08, 2019, 03:47:23 PM
I'm not going to wait until the cryptocurrency back is expensive. Already I see how many Altcoins are growing in price. I think that it is necessary to invest now in Altcoins. I choose coins and the TOP 100 of the market.
Activity: 672
Merit: 254
October 05, 2019, 03:05:55 PM
Recently the market has fallen and I think we should wait until the market correction is over and the market turns around and then we can start investing in coins
While we wait, it is best to analyze Altcoins and select the most promising in terms of price / quality of the project / token. I choose coins where there is little capitalization.
Activity: 378
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
October 05, 2019, 02:34:13 PM
Recently the market has fallen and I think we should wait until the market correction is over and the market turns around and then we can start investing in coins
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
October 05, 2019, 01:27:45 PM
i believe that you need to buy little by little every month or so...
so you average down if needed + not lose what you cant afford + make it investment program for long term
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
October 05, 2019, 09:19:36 AM
As of today, I would suggest buying more altcoins and bitcoin while the prices are in the dip. Even thou the were in the bear market we can still earn more profit by just doing buy and sell but it will depend on you if you want to trade it.

Buy now while it last since waiting could make you feel regret if there value rise up in no time and the prices could go much higher.
I also think like that, now is the right time if you want to invest in altcoin or bitcoin, because for now the price on the bitcoin market is gradually declining, this is a good opportunity before regretting if prices go back up. My advice look for altcoin that has good potential going forward for a few years later, don't let the price go down after we invest, for that analysis is indeed necessary before entering the market and buying coins.
In my opinion this is probably the time you only focus on investing in BTC. Altcoins are largely dependent on BTC and cannot increase prices sharply again. If you invest short term, choose BTC, and in the long term, altcoin may need something new to return to the market.
How can you invest in Bitcoin for short term investing when this coin moves very slow compared to altcoins?you should realized that for long term holding its Bitcoin whos very best option and for Short term then choose altcoins that in top 5 atleast for sure profit in long run,but if how long it will take?depends on how the market react in the demand and the supply circulating the whole market
Activity: 532
October 05, 2019, 09:08:02 AM
As of today, I would suggest buying more altcoins and bitcoin while the prices are in the dip. Even thou the were in the bear market we can still earn more profit by just doing buy and sell but it will depend on you if you want to trade it.

Buy now while it last since waiting could make you feel regret if there value rise up in no time and the prices could go much higher.
I also think like that, now is the right time if you want to invest in altcoin or bitcoin, because for now the price on the bitcoin market is gradually declining, this is a good opportunity before regretting if prices go back up. My advice look for altcoin that has good potential going forward for a few years later, don't let the price go down after we invest, for that analysis is indeed necessary before entering the market and buying coins.
In my opinion this is probably the time you only focus on investing in BTC. Altcoins are largely dependent on BTC and cannot increase prices sharply again. If you invest short term, choose BTC, and in the long term, altcoin may need something new to return to the market.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 255
October 05, 2019, 08:41:21 AM

Pages:
Jump to: