Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy now or wait? - page 8. (Read 82584 times)

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
April 15, 2019, 11:45:09 AM
Hi, i am wondering if i should buy a little bit of top 20 coins at current prices, 8th dec 2018, or wait until the market gets lower. What do you guys do?
If you made this decision that time?for sure you are at 20% profit by now.though you can also buy now since bull looks like being started pumping the market
I have bought the current dip, or at least... when market cap was still around 120 billion usd. Following my policy to buy after huge drops only, i planned to buy the next dip if market cap is around 60 billion usd. But should i not buy the current dip twice? Because what if the bakkt launching next month is succesful? What if it gets followed up by the ETF getting approval in the february sec-decision? What if it all comes paired with new developments that occur? Is this a realistic scenario for short-term?
Then this is you losing point if you did wait for $60 billion market cal because that will never happen lol
What would you do, if you were following my plan/policy? I don't buy with large amounts so i can take some losses, what do you think is best?
Buying small amount is best each coins.this calld diversifying and thats the normal strategy we use in this dip market
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
April 15, 2019, 11:33:49 AM
Buy now while some of the top 100 coins on cmc are cheap. Dont wait for another bear market cause its already ended were now on a bull run,  fill your bags with your favorite coins.
If what you say is true, then this is the right time to buy us, do not miss a moment like this because we can regret later, but after all, it is back to each decision whether to buy or not
Activity: 938
Merit: 101
April 15, 2019, 09:45:55 AM
Buy now while some of the top 100 coins on cmc are cheap. Dont wait for another bear market cause its already ended were now on a bull run,  fill your bags with your favorite coins.
copper member
Activity: 1428
Merit: 253
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
April 15, 2019, 09:36:06 AM
Agree with your words, buying altcoins now is a good opportunity, we will get big profits and I am sure that this year market will bullrun like 2017.
there are many positive predictions for the crypto market, we all hope that if this market really will grow like in 2017. if this is believed by many people, maybe investment will continue to enter the crypto market. although not as high as growth in 2017, I think this market will show us soon a good market increase.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 254
April 15, 2019, 09:24:51 AM
i think buy coins now.
it is the best way. because market is growing slowly and stabily.
we can regret if we stay in fiat.
if people want to invest in crypto maybe buying crypto now is a good choice, where the market has started to move up. it is a good sign for greater investment. but still choose your assets wisely, because the market can still go down anytime.

Agree with your words, buying altcoins now is a good opportunity, we will get big profits and I am sure that this year market will bullrun like 2017.
Activity: 431
Merit: 100
April 15, 2019, 07:44:54 AM
i think buy coins now.
if people want to invest in crypto maybe buying crypto now is a good choice, where the market has started to move up. it is a good sign for greater investment. but still choose your assets wisely, because the market can still go down anytime.
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
April 15, 2019, 07:06:50 AM
in my opinion it's better to buy a pocket. because the market is starting to improve. that in my opinion. You see for yourself In CMC, from tokens and coins everything is full of increases.

i think buy coins now.
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
MYID
April 14, 2019, 10:49:01 AM
Bitcoin has always a buying opportunity. But, now the market is on the upward movement so, definitely within top 10 of coin should be buy.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
April 14, 2019, 10:15:54 AM
If we see, there is a good phenomenon this year until April, the daily transaction volume continues to increase, if the Q4 in 2018 the transaction is very small even under $ 15 billion, but Q1 now the transaction volume is always above $ 25 billion.
It's an indication to follow, you have to see more of this and assure that value will keeps on growing, invest if you have a good insight that the trend
will continue to shift up between bear and bull, maybe taking the risk is what will be the best thing to do right now.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
April 14, 2019, 09:46:32 AM
If we see, there is a good phenomenon this year until April, the daily transaction volume continues to increase, if the Q4 in 2018 the transaction is very small even under $ 15 billion, but Q1 now the transaction volume is always above $ 25 billion.
That's one of the factor that make people think it's a bull run already.
AFAIR remember the trading volume almost went $90 billion dollar during the start of the run and it lasted longer.
Now we have $34 billion trading volume, that's still high compared to last year's bearish period volume.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 12
April 14, 2019, 09:33:29 AM
Activity: 384
Merit: 10
April 14, 2019, 09:15:54 AM
Even still, now it is very good chance for the investors to grab the altcoins because altcoin prices have decreased a lot gain the market which now it is very good buy zone for the investors who wants to invest. So always try to grab the coin when the coin prices went very low in the market.

Altcoins just underwent a significant process of price discovery. 99% of them were drastically overvalued and many of them are essentially worthless.

the number of altcoins is currently more than 2000 and makes altcoins competition very tight, while investors do not increase significantly so that many altcoins worthless and die.
Activity: 546
April 14, 2019, 07:30:52 AM
Bitcoin experienced a retreat following the recent rise. From this point of view of the movement of the subcoins to move forward, but what we're experiencing is not the situation shows us.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
April 14, 2019, 05:55:17 AM
Even still, now it is very good chance for the investors to grab the altcoins because altcoin prices have decreased a lot gain the market which now it is very good buy zone for the investors who wants to invest. So always try to grab the coin when the coin prices went very low in the market.

Altcoins just underwent a significant process of price discovery. 99% of them were drastically overvalued and many of them are essentially worthless.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
April 12, 2019, 07:09:12 AM
Activity: 770
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
April 12, 2019, 05:53:01 AM
buy bitcoin before it is too late. it will make a big rally to 5000 in march i suppose. so dont wait for good price because it is really cheap now. you will regret in april if you dont take bitcoin in march.
Maybe what you say is also true if we delay to buy, I think later we will regret it and indeed when this is the right time to buy bitcoin because the price is cheap but somehow it returns to the decision of each

buy now under 4000. and sell it when it is above 4000.
use this strategy until 2019 q4.
after that. buy as much you can btc. and watch skyrocketting
Right, I think what you say is a good strategy and is highly recommended to try because with us buying now and selling it when the price goes up it will give a big profit but even so the strategy requires patience for sure
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
April 12, 2019, 04:40:25 AM
buy bitcoin before it is too late. it will make a big rally to 5000 in march i suppose. so dont wait for good price because it is really cheap now. you will regret in april if you dont take bitcoin in march.
Maybe what you say is also true if we delay to buy, I think later we will regret it and indeed when this is the right time to buy bitcoin because the price is cheap but somehow it returns to the decision of each

buy now under 4000. and sell it when it is above 4000.
use this strategy until 2019 q4.
after that. buy as much you can btc. and watch skyrocketting
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
April 07, 2019, 05:04:18 PM
There's a token now that's soaring like fire "Maya Preferred 223 its the next Bitcoin maybe even better for it's backed by gold and silver, currently it's trading at $4100 per token so its something you can invest on and wait
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
April 07, 2019, 03:09:17 PM
You can ask that question all the time and you will never arrive at a moment when you would say ok this is the one moment I was waiting for.
Activity: 466
April 04, 2019, 11:35:10 PM
in my opinion it's better to buy a pocket. because the market is starting to improve. that in my opinion. You see for yourself In CMC, from tokens and coins everything is full of increases.
Pages:
Jump to: