Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy now or wait? - page 7. (Read 82575 times)

legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
May 11, 2019, 05:13:34 PM
But what do you mean by promising project? A project can be promising and still have a worthless token as a medium of exchange. There are many promising projects out there, but their tokens won't be worth much.
don't call such a project a promising project. indeed there are many projects running, but the development has no response from the market, that makes their tokens have no market value.

I call any project a promising project that brings about a product which is of value to people. That doesn't necessarily have to mean that the token is of value to people.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
May 06, 2019, 07:58:59 AM
Hi, i am wondering if i should buy a little bit of top 20 coins at current prices, 8th dec 2018, or wait until the market gets lower. What do you guys do?

I have bought the current dip, or at least... when market cap was still around 120 billion usd. Following my policy to buy after huge drops only, i planned to buy the next dip if market cap is around 60 billion usd. But should i not buy the current dip twice? Because what if the bakkt launching next month is succesful? What if it gets followed up by the ETF getting approval in the february sec-decision? What if it all comes paired with new developments that occur? Is this a realistic scenario for short-term?

What would you do, if you were following my plan/policy? I don't buy with large amounts so i can take some losses, what do you think is best?
December is almost the lowest of prices and so near the bottom from early 2019 so i think that you are in good gains now as prices continues to rise now

i think the market has fallen to the bottom, last December. the bit rate has risen from $3,000 to $6,000. it is a positive signal. the market is recovering. Now is a good opportunity to buy altcoins.
thats what i am saying also mate,sincr the bottom of this year is near the one that happened in December 2018
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
May 06, 2019, 07:36:06 AM
i think the market has fallen to the bottom, last December. the bit rate has risen from $3,000 to $6,000. it is a positive signal. the market is recovering. Now is a good opportunity to buy altcoins.
Activity: 845
Merit: 100
May 06, 2019, 04:03:01 AM
I think the best advice is just to buy a little bit of bitcoin each month, that way you will dollar cost average in, so those big swings we see in a year or two will not mean so much, and that investing advice can also be used on altcoins.

In my opinion now is the best time to buy, see the trends and analysis of many experts who believe that this year the market has skyrocketed again so buying soon is the most profitable thing.

Investors must have good research before buying, we must determine the target profit, duration of time (short or long) and so on so that when buying and dropping prices we do not panic.
Activity: 532
Merit: 11
May 06, 2019, 03:33:46 AM
I think the best advice is just to buy a little bit of bitcoin each month, that way you will dollar cost average in, so those big swings we see in a year or two will not mean so much, and that investing advice can also be used on altcoins.

In my opinion now is the best time to buy, see the trends and analysis of many experts who believe that this year the market has skyrocketed again so buying soon is the most profitable thing.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 418
May 05, 2019, 11:45:00 PM
But what do you mean by promising project? A project can be promising and still have a worthless token as a medium of exchange. There are many promising projects out there, but their tokens won't be worth much.
don't call such a project a promising project. indeed there are many projects running, but the development has no response from the market, that makes their tokens have no market value.

yes it is useless to think of a project that is still running but the tokens that they develop do not have a large value on the market, developers should not only think about the project journey but also have to think about the movement of tokens in the market to attract investors to invest in the token, so that the project can be said to be promising going forward.
Think about other projects that have great potential in the cryptocurrency market, we also have to be brave enough to try new things and don't wrestle on a project because we often find good projects but we ignore them ourselves.
Activity: 640
May 05, 2019, 06:25:02 PM

yes it is useless to think of a project that is still running but the tokens that they develop do not have a large value on the market, developers should not only think about the project journey but also have to think about the movement of tokens in the market to attract investors to invest in the token, so that the project can be said to be promising going forward.
Activity: 345
Merit: 10
May 05, 2019, 04:53:55 PM
legendary
May 05, 2019, 04:36:05 PM
Even still, now it is very good chance for the investors to grab the altcoins because altcoin prices have decreased a lot gain the market which now it is very good buy zone for the investors who wants to invest. So always try to grab the coin when the coin prices went very low in the market.

Altcoins just underwent a significant process of price discovery. 99% of them were drastically overvalued and many of them are essentially worthless.

the number of altcoins is currently more than 2000 and makes altcoins competition very tight, while investors do not increase significantly so that many altcoins worthless and die.

Usually it shouldn't be too much about competition among the alt coins because they serve very different purposes. The point is that they are what they are, and that is worthless.
in my opinion, you need to pay attention only to promising projects and those that are quite relevant in the cryptocurrency market.  If you take for example the company Pablus, it shows quite good results.  Although today its price is only  $ 1,20, and in 2018 the price of the token reached $ 60.  If you pay attention to the development of this project, then you can use exactly today's time for profitable investments in this project.  So buy today is very profitable.

Activity: 315
Merit: 12
May 02, 2019, 02:44:29 PM
According  to my opinion it’s right time to accumulate some altcoins and Bitcoin. Cause price now running very cheaply.
Maybe in near future this opportunity will not come again.
I very much hope that cryptocurrency prices will no longer fall below the figures that have been during these two months.  If this trend continues, then today’s reality is the last chance to invest profitably in the  project, which will most beneficially affect your income.
The market is difficult now to fall already below those prices that we have seen. The extraction of coins is constantly decreasing, and an attempt to cryptocurrency is increasing. As a conclusion, we have a price increase.
Activity: 504
May 02, 2019, 01:06:41 PM
According  to my opinion it’s right time to accumulate some altcoins and Bitcoin. Cause price now running very cheaply.
I very much hope that cryptocurrency prices will no longer fall below the figures that have been during these two months.  If this trend continues, then today’s reality is the last chance to invest profitably in the  project, which will most beneficially affect your income.
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
April 29, 2019, 03:01:52 PM
According  to my opinion it’s right time to accumulate some altcoins and Bitcoin. Cause price now running very cheaply.
Activity: 672
Merit: 144
April 29, 2019, 02:32:59 PM
Even still, now it is very good chance for the investors to grab the altcoins because altcoin prices have decreased a lot gain the market which now it is very good buy zone for the investors who wants to invest. So always try to grab the coin when the coin prices went very low in the market.

Altcoins just underwent a significant process of price discovery. 99% of them were drastically overvalued and many of them are essentially worthless.

the number of altcoins is currently more than 2000 and makes altcoins competition very tight, while investors do not increase significantly so that many altcoins worthless and die.

Usually it shouldn't be too much about competition among the alt coins because they serve very different purposes. The point is that they are what they are, and that is worthless.
in my opinion, you need to pay attention only to promising projects and those that are quite relevant in the cryptocurrency market.  If you take for example the company Pablus, it shows quite good results.  Although today its price is only  $ 1,20, and in 2018 the price of the token reached $ 60.  If you pay attention to the development of this project, then you can use exactly today's time for profitable investments in this project.  So buy today is very profitable.
legendary
April 27, 2019, 04:50:48 AM

Activity: 348
April 15, 2019, 08:14:54 PM
For non-traders and investors with long term horizon, dollar cost averaging is a simple and easy strategy. Most coin prices are still low and attractive to keep buying slowly.
That's because the growth that occurred in the market for the time being is still slow. if there is rapid growth, there will be regret in your strategy. buying now is a good choice where the market still has the ability to grow later.
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
April 15, 2019, 08:10:24 PM
For non-traders and investors with long term horizon, dollar cost averaging is a simple and easy strategy. Most coin prices are still low and attractive to keep buying slowly.
Activity: 672
April 15, 2019, 08:03:15 PM
have you done it? this method will be suitable for long-term investments, with the purchase of assets gradually every month, and collect them. but I myself can't do it. because I could panic if I saw the market move down.
Activity: 644
April 15, 2019, 07:18:45 PM
Am sure that if you have taken the advice of some of the people who gave you advise to invest as at the time you open this thread you would have made more than the double of whatever you invest.
whatever he invests? I don't think all assets will grow like that. choosing the right crypto asset will make him faster in making a profit. do research, make choices, buy assets, and hold it up. take into account your time in investing, do not let you be too greedy.

basically, it depends on the coins he holds if it has the potential for growth in the future I think I will be able to make a profit, but come back again to my own decision to take potential coins.
I think most people have suggested coins that in my opinion are good to invest in the long term if it's difficult in doing research it is better to look for safety and invest in rows of coins in the top position because they are not doubtful about their electability.
Activity: 386
April 15, 2019, 07:01:29 PM
Am sure that if you have taken the advice of some of the people who gave you advise to invest as at the time you open this thread you would have made more than the double of whatever you invest.
whatever he invests? I don't think all assets will grow like that. choosing the right crypto asset will make him faster in making a profit. do research, make choices, buy assets, and hold it up. take into account your time in investing, do not let you be too greedy.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
April 15, 2019, 05:36:01 PM
Pages:
Jump to: