Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy now or wait? - page 40. (Read 82681 times)

Activity: 552
Merit: 1
January 13, 2019, 06:28:33 PM
ß think it's too early to buy now. The cryptocurrency market is still moving g, so you should wait until it is at the bottom.
If it is really too early to buy now, then traders should also wait? Know that there are so many coins you can buy now and still be in profit. A coin called GMB has just been listed. With the present support it has, there is every tendency it increases or grows.
It is also best to go for coins that have got products and that will in turnout to be a good project.
Activity: 350
Merit: 13
January 13, 2019, 06:09:57 PM
Why wait when you have the opportunity now to buy as much altcoins as you can afford, because currently now the crypto market is at its fall and there is no knowing if it will actually reach its bottom or not.
Activity: 210
January 13, 2019, 05:33:31 PM
I think it's too early to buy now. The cryptocurrency market is still moving down, so you should wait until it is at the bottom.
I also think it is better not to buy at those moments when the market is falling , I think you need to buy at the origin of the trend than in the fall, so you just lose money
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
January 13, 2019, 05:32:00 PM
I think it's too early to buy now. The cryptocurrency market is still moving down, so you should wait until it is at the bottom.
copper member
Activity: 362
January 13, 2019, 05:05:27 PM
Ethereum fell very well in price today, so this is a great chance to buy Ethereum at a dropped price. I have already done this, I hope tomorrow it will grow and I will be able to earn.

Yeah, it is repeated dropping again below $120 it seems like it will going back from $85 below that was happened last December. So, I think it is advantage for us to buy more of this coin and also bitcoin.
Activity: 888
Merit: 500
January 13, 2019, 05:04:34 PM
Investment like betting, all prices cannot be estimated. This is a procedure for finding profits when cheap capital prices are very good for buying coins and when prices are high you can sell them to make a profit. But you have to pay attention to famous coins such as Btc, Eth, Eos, and others that are sure to have high prices. If you choose to wait, you will regret seeing price increases and not making a profit.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
January 13, 2019, 04:55:32 PM
Ethereum fell very well in price today, so this is a great chance to buy Ethereum at a dropped price. I have already done this, I hope tomorrow it will grow and I will be able to earn.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 292
www.cd3d.app
January 13, 2019, 04:34:37 PM
The market now looks like a calm sea before the storm, I think that the best solution would be waiting. Personally, I will wait for the Ethereum hard fork and make a purchase decision depending on the future situation.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
January 13, 2019, 09:42:05 AM
For me don't buy too many different coin, because we need focus to what we invested in. So buying 20 top coin is not good option, then in this market situation we know that price is the matter so I will hold my investment to prevent any loss, I will try to buy some whenever the price is growing up and stabilize about 1 month.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 256
January 13, 2019, 09:41:30 AM
Now the best is out of the market. Most likely we are waiting for a long period of accumulation, which will last until the end of this year. And maybe we will see a bottom update soon. Toward the end of the year, I would have already begun to consider the possibility of investing in a crypt.
if trading is great to stop first, but if investing is very good to buy now to be made a long-term investment so to get a big profit, surely while still willing to wait and be patient until the bull run market
copper member
Activity: 130
Merit: 67
January 13, 2019, 09:37:43 AM
I would like to recommend to take the opportunity to buy some altcoins while the market is on bloodbath. We don't know might this year will be the year of the mooning. Buy, hold and wait for the profit that's it, easy money baby.
Activity: 280
January 13, 2019, 09:15:40 AM
I still think it would be helpful to wait. at this point, we have to do it patiently and not panic. We're going to find out the opportunity is coming. At this point, you will have plenty of opportunities to make purchases.
Activity: 518
January 13, 2019, 09:13:09 AM
i think the wisest decision is to dollar cost averaging your investment over time this market is very volatile and we must be always in the safe side good luck for all and have a nice day
I agree , if people hold a very long time to compare the prices I think you can buy more coins in order to enter as quickly as possible to profit and many of the coins dropped I think on the bottom
Activity: 602
January 13, 2019, 08:49:03 AM
Buy now because the price is low, Don't wait for the price when it is high. But be careful in buying for bitcoin or altcoin because there are some scammers out there. Be vigilant for the people who want to sell their btc.
Activity: 418
"simply getting the job done"
January 13, 2019, 08:27:19 AM
Its a buy now b4 the end of January 2019 as every crypto coin (altcoins included) are about to explode in value as this is about to occur: http://www.atimes.com/article/russia-will-buy-bitcoin-to-avoid-us-sanctions-economist-claims/
Well, I have read this article. I can conclude that the good news will come for cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin). I hope this is the news that will really happen next month.
Activity: 580
Merit: 101
January 13, 2019, 05:28:58 AM
If I have much money I will buy bitcoin or some altcoin right now, I am not waiting and lost chance to get bitcoin or altcoin at lower price, I will buy and invest more at bitcoin or altcoin, only once chance we could find with bitcoin and altcoin still lower price, we have find best way how to get much profit with investing at bitcoin or altcoin when really lower price, when bitcoin growing up we have get much profit later.
copper member
Activity: 294
January 13, 2019, 05:05:21 AM
My strategy has been to buy and wait , holding for longer period of time or pending when the market recovers at point in time before selling.
I sell and then buy back when prices starts crashing .
Activity: 378
Merit: 4
January 13, 2019, 04:07:30 AM
no one can predict the true bottom of encryption. i think the best strategy is to buy in stages. When the encryption falls to your expectations, u can invest a portion of the funds. you'd better keep a portion of the funds to wait for the next drop.
Activity: 708
Merit: 103
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
January 12, 2019, 05:23:31 PM
Tone Vays is still bearish and still he believes in $1,000 level. If that happens you will be able to buy Bitcoin unbelievable cheap, so try to wait.
Activity: 462
January 12, 2019, 05:20:16 PM
Better buy, because you will lose all of your potential profit in case you wait too much. As for me you don't need to wait for a year, start now and gradually buy crypto. It is like money management!
Pages:
Jump to: