Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy now or wait? - page 36. (Read 82681 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
January 24, 2019, 01:58:24 PM
All altcoins in the market was in dip situation, where it is probably a good timing for the investors to buy em then wait until the right to sell will come up to us. Since last bear market was running up to the present we are facing it now. Though, last year lot of the of community predicted that bull run will be happen on December 2018 but its not what happen.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
January 24, 2019, 01:48:50 PM
If you consider yourself to be the category of people or investors who want to find the perfect entry point to the market, then maybe you should wait another couple of months - it’s likely that the odds and buy cryptocurrency are even cheaper than now - may appear in a short time.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
January 24, 2019, 01:42:27 PM
To buy the price is now very ideal. The rate is so low that it is profitable to buy now. Only is there a chance that bitcoin will grow? There is up to you! The price is very good for buying on a long term investment. But, here it is necessary to decide for yourself whether to grow or not
Activity: 602
January 24, 2019, 01:18:53 PM
Like any investor who understands that cryptocurrencies are now generally undervalued, I buy with the money that I am willing to lose, so these are small amounts, not much more than $ 10, and so on. I think this is quite normal.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
January 24, 2019, 01:09:39 PM
For now I am better off waiting first so that the market does experience a little growth. I don't want to be able to lose money again with a decision that I did before which was a big loser
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
January 24, 2019, 01:03:33 PM
buy now BTC or wait, it depends on your knowledge about crypto market. now BTC price is low. so you can using this time. buy BTC and will can holding it.  you will can invest in Long term investment. because BTC is good for long term and short term investment. so  will you can buy BTC and hold it. if you  selling it proper Time, it will back lot profit return.
copper member
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
January 24, 2019, 12:34:29 PM
I think that now is a good time to buy coins because the prices of some coins are very cheap and when the price will rise you will get a good profit.
Activity: 644
January 24, 2019, 11:58:57 AM
Of course buy, because now there is an opportunity to take at very low prices, then perhaps such opportunities may not be, and so broke all the bottom, and in the future the market will at least grow to those volumes that were, and most likely will go much higher, so use now the benefits
Activity: 295
Merit: 1
January 24, 2019, 11:57:58 AM
Looking at the current market conditions, I think it's a good moment to buy your chosen altcoin, holding it for 2-3 years from now will give you a lot of profit in the future.
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media
January 24, 2019, 11:52:29 AM
I have bought some coins during the last December and now trying to invest more. I am pretty sure that we will not see such prices any more and it is a perfect opportunity to get your pockets full of perspective tokens.
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
January 24, 2019, 11:50:55 AM
I suggest to wait. To damp money is stupid now. Many will say I am wrong. Cryptocurrency prices still fall. And hopes for the bull in 2019 anymore.
copper member
Activity: 658
January 24, 2019, 11:47:20 AM
If you feel it's going to be big, then buy now with half, then buy again if it tanks. Or just call it good and leave it alone. Stop loss is good to keep a 10% drop from being a 30% drop, but (obviously) sometimes it rebounds quickly and you're stuck with the sale.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
January 24, 2019, 06:00:01 AM
Many experts believe that the price of bitcoin will fall to about 2800, and then the growth will begin. Presumably, it will be in the second half of 2019.
copper member
Activity: 68
January 24, 2019, 05:43:13 AM
buy now or wait? Of course I will say wait,
why? because the current market is a bearish period and entering into a bearish period is a bad choice
copper member
Activity: 140
WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM
January 23, 2019, 11:32:49 PM
Hi, i am wondering if i should buy a little bit of top 20 coins at current prices, 8th dec 2018, or wait until the market gets lower. What do you guys do?

I have bought the current dip, or at least... when market cap was still around 120 billion usd. Following my policy to buy after huge drops only, i planned to buy the next dip if market cap is around 60 billion usd. But should i not buy the current dip twice? Because what if the bakkt launching next month is succesful? What if it gets followed up by the ETF getting approval in the february sec-decision? What if it all comes paired with new developments that occur? Is this a realistic scenario for short-term?

What would you do, if you were following my plan/policy? I don't buy with large amounts so i can take some losses, what do you think is best?

Waiting for the right price, just puts the price to its lowest price, which is in some sense, not good for the cryptocurrency, It is much more better to let the price of the cryptos in good shape, then buy on it, and sell in just a little difference. That's quite good if we consider the purpose of buying not just for income.
copper member
Activity: 109
January 23, 2019, 11:26:43 PM
Hi, i am wondering if i should buy a little bit of top 20 coins at current prices, 8th dec 2018, or wait until the market gets lower. What do you guys do?

I have bought the current dip, or at least... when market cap was still around 120 billion usd. Following my policy to buy after huge drops only, i planned to buy the next dip if market cap is around 60 billion usd. But should i not buy the current dip twice? Because what if the bakkt launching next month is succesful? What if it gets followed up by the ETF getting approval in the february sec-decision? What if it all comes paired with new developments that occur? Is this a realistic scenario for short-term?

What would you do, if you were following my plan/policy? I don't buy with large amounts so i can take some losses, what do you think is best?

Hard to predict the market, flactuation is always there but the current market is not good until now. Its a matter of choose if you take the risk in these deep market. If either you buy and do a hodl until pump happen, but that pump is not sure it depends always on the market.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
January 23, 2019, 11:08:26 PM
At this time the market was in the low of prices i think this is the time to buy more coins for preferring when the market can recover in order to get more profit from our investment.
now the price is low and the price has long gone down so only people who dare to buy Altcoin, because the market does not know when it will stabilize and there has been no major movement. those who believe in the market if there are major changes in the future they will definitely use this opportunity by buying as much as possible because they only spend a little capital to buy it and in the future will benefit greatly.
Activity: 378
January 23, 2019, 11:05:29 PM
If you are sure and intentions do not delay for something you will do, buy coins for today if this is good for you to invest, immediately invest the coins that you have and in the future you can enjoy the results of what you invest today
Activity: 518
January 23, 2019, 10:56:00 PM
At this time the market was in the low of prices i think this is the time to buy more coins for preferring when the market can recover in order to get more profit from our investment.
Activity: 644
Merit: 364
In Code We Trust
January 23, 2019, 10:36:26 PM

It depends, not all of the transaction here on crypto depends on profit, but buy when you need to pay someone and that fulfills the duty of cryptocurrency. Do not just think about investment.
Pages:
Jump to: