Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy now or wait? - page 44. (Read 82681 times)

Activity: 260
Merit: 10
January 07, 2019, 03:16:48 PM
You already have a plan, so I think you should keep abreast of existing plans. At least this will reduce the risk you are worried about, but if you have free money outside the plan, you can spend a few for certain coins that are very cheap, like ETH, DOGE and some other coins that you think the price is below.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
January 07, 2019, 03:10:04 PM
I have bought some more crypto at the beginning of December because I had some funds left on side. The market is very unpredictable and I am still not sure if it is the beginning of the next bull run or just another short uptrend.
Of course, I met information that this may be a slight price fluctuation and in the near future we will be able to see an even greater fall in the cryptocurrency market, up to 2.000 dollars per Bitcoin. But since I cannot understand at all what influences the cryptocurrency market and what are the prerequisites for the next fall.
Activity: 252
January 07, 2019, 02:24:19 PM
I have bought some more crypto at the beginning of December because I had some funds left on side. The market is very unpredictable and I am still not sure if it is the beginning of the next bull run or just another short uptrend.
Activity: 672
Merit: 144
January 07, 2019, 01:35:18 PM
We can't find the exactly the bottom position. No one can not say it. Always need to try to buy on every dips. If you are holder, it is the best thing for you. You will definitely have your profit. 
Right, everybody just want to buy from bottom price but this is not impossible generally, I bought from 3180 dollar but it can drop under 3k also like everybody said, if it drops more you can buy more.
right, every change that happens to the market is an opportunity that we can use to make a profit because actually the decline in the price of a coin doesn't always have a bad effect because if we still trust crypto then it's an opportunity to buy as much as possible if we still have capital.
however, if we recall the situation a month ago, then pay attention to the ethereum. Already many users of cryptocurrency expressed their opinion about the real possibility of promising investments of their funds in the ethereum when the price was $ 76. To date, this price has doubled and it is not necessary to say that there are certain conclusions in this.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
January 07, 2019, 01:21:36 PM
We can't find the exactly the bottom position. No one can not say it. Always need to try to buy on every dips. If you are holder, it is the best thing for you. You will definitely have your profit. 
Right, everybody just want to buy from bottom price but this is not impossible generally, I bought from 3180 dollar but it can drop under 3k also like everybody said, if it drops more you can buy more.
right, every change that happens to the market is an opportunity that we can use to make a profit because actually the decline in the price of a coin doesn't always have a bad effect because if we still trust crypto then it's an opportunity to buy as much as possible if we still have capital.
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
January 07, 2019, 12:54:48 PM
In my opinion its the good time to buy ,i think price will gradually increase soon!
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
January 07, 2019, 12:49:14 PM
Activity: 490
January 07, 2019, 12:46:22 PM
Activity: 560
January 07, 2019, 12:22:11 PM
Now is a very good time to invest in cryptocurrency, as the prices are very attractive. Although I would now buy coins for half of my funds and wait a little more, and if I cut prices, I would buy more. This is probably a good strategy.
Activity: 392
January 07, 2019, 12:05:10 PM
actually current bear market situation still dumping. we are don't know predict about future what can to do. just all are wait for good time. if any causes, bear market don't do pump all holder can fall big losses. so my opinion if have big capital. can do invest little amount and wait for long time. crypto still have so we are hoped that, as possible as soon we can see green bear market.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 282
tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/
January 06, 2019, 10:50:32 PM
If you wait for the price to drop again it seems difficult, because we don't know when there will be a significant decline again, if I personally follow the current market flow, if I wait and continue to wait for it when we will trade !

Nothing difficult actually, if you have your own target for example;
you are waiting for ETH to get dumped slightly from where it is, as long as the price declined a little bit from where you made that strategy. It can be considered as 'following our strategy'. Unless you are waiting or an unreasonable target, like waiting for ETH at $10 or less than that. There is no way you will get it in near future.
and we can not jump to it randomly, as we can see. We are waiting for momentum, and we are yet to see it right now.
waiting for a couple of days is not a problem, even though we will end up buying higher from before. As long as the trend changes and everything moves exactly same as you predicted, nothing will go wrong.
Activity: 1036
January 06, 2019, 10:44:04 PM
If you wait for the price to drop again it seems difficult, because we don't know when there will be a significant decline again, if I personally follow the current market flow, if I wait and continue to wait for it when we will trade !
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
January 06, 2019, 10:43:01 PM
Do some technical analysis and read some fundemental news if you think that the price might go down according to your technical analysis then wait. But right now the market is going a sideways pattern and forming a horizontal triangle ive chosen to invest due to the fact of a falling wedge pattern and the stochastic rsi & rsi showing bullish signals. Im almost giving you financial advise but in the end the decision is yours to make.
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
https://saturn.black
January 06, 2019, 10:37:15 PM
Every person certainly has a different opinion between buying or waiting, but looking at the crypto situation like now you would be better to buy a coin that is your favorite because the price has not gone up, investing the coins you have of course for the future will benefit
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
January 06, 2019, 10:26:45 PM
if I think you now have more capital I suggest you can buy it now, because right now it's the right time you can buy at a low price, and you will also have many opportunities to get a lot of profits.
Activity: 448
January 06, 2019, 10:22:37 PM
Bull run will start at the end of 2019.Q3 2019 will be the accumulation phase.It's possible that this plan that i'm following to be even more extended over time tilll 2020 because of the longest bull run in 2017 compared to previous 2 in 2011 and 2014.
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
January 06, 2019, 08:03:07 PM
I think it is time to buy any long term positions sooner than later. Sure, there are some traders still forecasting a lower low but nobody knows for sure.
Activity: 672
Merit: 105
January 06, 2019, 08:02:45 PM
If we are going to invest in the long term, in my opinion currently the most appropriate to buy, because no one can predict when the market will stop declining, therefore long-term investment is the solution, because we are optimistic that someday the market will return go up.
Activity: 36
January 06, 2019, 08:00:31 PM
Oh it’s a buy for sure. Buy pressure is here guys! New year, new ATH!!
Activity: 431
Merit: 18
January 06, 2019, 07:46:12 PM
Nobody can predict accurately how the market will behave or move in the short or long term.
It is important to have a maximum and minimum target for when to buy into cryptocurrencies. You can buy the dip tight now and the market will still go lower, likewise you can buy it now and the price will go higher. Best thing is to set an entry strategy for yourself.
Pages:
Jump to: