Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy now or wait? - page 45. (Read 82681 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 1
January 06, 2019, 07:34:35 PM
now it's better to buy potential coins because the price is still cheap, we can try to buy potential altcoins like ethereum, because now ethereum starts to raise prices especially when there is news about hardfork ethereum, we have to buy before we lose the moment
Agree Ethereum is now in a bullish trend and should look to buy at this level , I think by the end of January the price may cost about 1000
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
January 06, 2019, 07:25:55 PM
Sometimes, we just have to decide on what we want to do by ourselves, which to me, i feel is very crucial, because will decide our level of achievements.
There are good coins that worth buying at their currently prices and the same is applicable when one want to sell.
Just do what you feel is best?
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
January 06, 2019, 07:07:48 PM
now it's better to buy potential coins because the price is still cheap, we can try to buy potential altcoins like ethereum, because now ethereum starts to raise prices especially when there is news about hardfork ethereum, we have to buy before we lose the moment
Activity: 266
January 06, 2019, 06:54:13 PM
I think today prices are very low to buy coins at 40-50% of your capital. Today, a positive news background and the launch of Bakkt will raise the prices of many coins.
I agree I also think what we're going to grow , I also think you need to invest 20-30 percent , as there is a chance it will fall even lower, and in any case must be the money
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
January 06, 2019, 06:26:03 PM
I think today prices are very low to buy coins at 40-50% of your capital. Today, a positive news background and the launch of Bakkt will raise the prices of many coins.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
January 06, 2019, 06:20:41 PM
now is a good time to buy. You can start buying coins that have great potential like ethereum or others. if you have to wait until the price rises
agree with you on that, if ETH is less than $ 200, it is too cheap to buy. And when the BTC is at the current price, most of the top 20 coins are at the time of purchase.
In this regard I am agree because this time will never come again. This is best time to buy some coin and store all of them for long term. Waiting and patiently waiting is good only for those who has bitcoin but they want it to grow. For those who want to buy waiting can create problems than profit so buy right now.
Activity: 532
January 06, 2019, 06:05:08 PM
I think it's worth waiting, because now the price of cryptocurrencies has gone up because of the correction, which in turn is due to the prolonged strong fall of the market down. Only Ethereum grows bigger because of the upcoming fork.
Activity: 292
Merit: 10
Harmony for One and All
January 06, 2019, 05:16:09 PM
Buying after the huge drop is a perfect practice. You are expecting for a huge pump after drops so do that strategy for the chosen coins, why chosen coins? there are altcoins that won't recover after huge drops so choose wisely.
I also think so, not all good coins to buy after bearish because even though there will be bullrun but not all coins will be able to recover and increase their prices because there are some who are almost dead and will definitely be very difficult for them to recover.
people tend to avoid it and focus on top coins and that is what will make it more left behind and even die, so it would be better to choose coins that are proven to be good and have high potential to be able to have an expensive price
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
January 06, 2019, 04:55:46 PM
Cryptocurrency is a digital asset, which has to be raised and fall, base on that, for past seven months now the prize was critical falling, which is very good to invest, through buying, therefore is the best time to buy.
Activity: 350
January 06, 2019, 04:37:24 PM
now is a good time to buy. You can start buying coins that have great potential like ethereum or others. if you have to wait until the price rises
agree with you on that, if ETH is less than $ 200, it is too cheap to buy. And when the BTC is at the current price, most of the top 20 coins are at the time of purchase.
But now, all the top coins should be on your purchase , many altcoins are showing good growth , but I would not long keep I think we will fall
Activity: 448
January 06, 2019, 04:36:04 PM
If you do not want to risk it, you can wait for the first major wave of purchases . But the market can be unpredictable. Follow the news. Already there is a good movement
Activity: 392
January 06, 2019, 04:33:16 PM
The price of bitcoin went up sharply. I love it. I hope that growth will be stable soon. I continue to invest in BTC.
Activity: 560
January 06, 2019, 04:04:30 PM
I would prefer to start investing in cryptocurrency today. It seems to me that at the moment we are standing at the threshold of another wave of great growth.
so far almost identical forecasts have been made for the entire period of the end of 2018, but we have seen real changes. There must be real prerequisites for the growth of the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 350
January 06, 2019, 03:45:10 PM
I would prefer to start investing in cryptocurrency today. It seems to me that at the moment we are standing at the threshold of another wave of great growth.
Activity: 560
January 06, 2019, 02:54:19 PM
right now it is a very good time to buy a few coins in order to make a profit in the short term. The main thing is to analyze the market well.
Activity: 448
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
January 06, 2019, 11:43:44 AM
Currently there is an increase in capitalization value, but it still seems to be a good moment to buy. Because I'm sure, soon there will be another increase in the crypto market
At least 30-40 percent of the capital can be spent on the top altcoins while the price is so good, and then on the situation to look, buy more in a growing market or not to risk and see what will happen to the fact that bought
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
January 06, 2019, 11:27:24 AM
$60 billion market cap might put bitcoin at $1200 which is a very bad omen and I doubt if it will get there. We have seen the worse I think and all had happen for the sake of manipulation. The current price  is still a good price to buy if you are really willing to add more to your portfolio
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project
January 06, 2019, 11:19:23 AM
Currently there is an increase in capitalization value, but it still seems to be a good moment to buy. Because I'm sure, soon there will be another increase in the crypto market
copper member
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
January 06, 2019, 11:04:22 AM
In my opinion is buying coins and hold for some more days is very good because the price will increase a any time in future days and definitely price  will increase so buy the coins as much as possible... if you have the fear plzz take good decision... because it is cryptoworld. but also there is a reasons of decreasing a price, it is not surprice also. be positive.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 3
January 06, 2019, 10:35:37 AM
There is no need waiting if you have the money to invest, note that investment is usually a long term thing, so if you are ready, buy good coins with good use case hold them for sometime till the market retraces. Trust me you will definitely be in profit and will be happy you bought now.
Pages:
Jump to: