Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy on ICO or buy after being exchanged? - page 5. (Read 18520 times)

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
Prices are usually cheap when you enter an exchange, so you can choose to make a purchase when it's already in the exchange. but it depends on which one you choose

i also notice that  . when a coin hits on an exchange  , hunters and invsters usually dump it instantly  . that is the reason on why the price is cheap but like you said , cheap price does not also means that a coin is good  .  we must be aware that their were also coins that only being hyped  ( a.k.a pump and dump )   .  

Activity: 574
Merit: 10
the most important thing is if we have an altcoin or token that is good for investment in the long run, for us it is also more convenient to buy altcoins or tokens on the market, so I also know the movements every day so for us it is also suitable for investment now.
Activity: 92
Merit: 25
Prices are usually cheap when you enter an exchange, so you can choose to make a purchase when it's already in the exchange. but it depends on which one you choose
Not true for all projects.   If we will look at good projects like Ankr , LTO network , Zilliqa and some others... they never hit their ICO price after listing. So i think we need to do proper research before investment. I know some good projects do bad now a days, so luck is also a factor we can consider.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I agree, if you invest in ico, you will lose a lot of money but not all ico is bad
Activity: 92
Merit: 25
It is hard to give exact answer of this question. What i am doing is , proper research before investment.

At the moment i am not investing in any project. I did my last investment in Ankr Network and they comes with product launch and listed on exchanges on 5th March 2019 and doing very good.

That's why proper research is required before you invest in any project.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
I think I prefer to buy tokens in exchange, rather than at ICO, because if the tokens that have been registered on the exchange also the price is greatly reduced, so I prefer to buy tokens in exchange, because the price is cheaper than what we buy at ICO.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
Throughout 2018 we know that many ICO coins have decreased. There are even ICO coins that are no longer active and have no price. Many people are caught in injury because the coins they have fallen in price. But if you still want to invest in ICO, of course, you have to do research. Check from various aspects so that you can find a reliable ICO.
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
www.cd3d.app
It is true that many ICO tokens are far from the ICO price when it has been exchanged in the market. Almost all the coins that I have have not reached the ICO price. In my opinion, I am more happy to buy tokens after being in the market exchange. Tokens that are clearly in the market exchange, the tokens are more reliable. If we buy from ICO, it takes time that is usually not fast enough to achieve exchange, especially if it can be longer when the softcap has not been reached.
Activity: 1414
I think if we all have a plan to buy coin/token after exchange and not involved in ico, we will not find them in any exchange. So maybe after doing some research and we decide want to invest, better if we split our fund, half for ico and half after exchange.
Activity: 498
Merit: 1
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
Both have their pros and cons but the pros of buying after hitting to me outweighs the cons. For one, you wont be a victim of ICO fraud, you won't be left with tokens which actually worth less than your investment when it hits exchange, you actually buy at the market value.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 259
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
I see and observe recently that many ICOs are below the ICO price when they touch the exchange. Do you think it's a smart step to wait for an exchange and buy the tokens you want?

There are instances that buying in ICO prices is the best and when it gets listed, the prices goes 5x - 20x but it is very rare. But today with the recent ICOs, it does not happen anymore and they go far below their prices after listing so it's smarter to buy after on exchanges.
indeed there are some ico that when they enter the exchange the price can be more expensive as you mentioned but it is not all and on average most ICOs are 75% the price is destroyed when they enter the market, and worse this happens when the price of bitcoin falls like this time.
Activity: 588
Try to invest in the best ICO and those that are already running. That way you can buy more ICO coins and of course, the price is cheaper. Investing in ICO is very risky, so you are more careful.
Activity: 448
I see and observe recently that many ICOs are below the ICO price when they touch the exchange. Do you think it's a smart step to wait for an exchange and buy the tokens you want?

There are instances that buying in ICO prices is the best and when it gets listed, the prices goes 5x - 20x but it is very rare. But today with the recent ICOs, it does not happen anymore and they go far below their prices after listing so it's smarter to buy after on exchanges.
Activity: 189
it becomes a difficult choice now. where possible buy when the initial entrance of Exchange would be more beneficial. But if the wait for it, the ico will not be successful. We have to invest in a project that is really nice. If the project has developed and markets I think invest in ico or the open market I think there is no problem.
Activity: 318
Merit: 1
I prefer buying on exchangers after listing the tokens because of much lower price than the ico prices. and once the tokens dumped price it os the tjme to buy on exchangers and sell if it pump.  you can make it a multiple times to make money easier.
Activity: 742
Merit: 21
Be the reason someone smiles today

It all depends on the hype of the project,  bro. For many projects is better to wait for exchange listing, as bounty hunters and early investors with high discounts might liquidate their tokens for a quick profit.

However,  if the hype is huge (see BitTorrent) the price will increase significantly when the coin touches an important exchange.
Activity: 658
Merit: 13
not buying both is the right choice now. too risky to invest in a new project, what's more they have a concept similar to an existing project. don't burn your money just for gambling on a new project.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 250
http://unidapp.app
If you are not sure that investing in ICO you better go to the Crypto market. And buy coins that are already established and have a large trading volume. It is indeed not easy to invest in ICO because many ICO projects are a scam. So many people hesitate to invest.
ICO is getting worse and more people are inclined to invest in IEO and STO because this is a new revolution in this market. It can be seen that the IEO has been very successful in recent months because almost all IEO projects are sold very quickly and have achieved great success. I believe in the future we will see many more good projects and the IEO will completely replace ICO
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
I think that it is still better to buy coins or tokens of new projects on the exchange, since investing in the project during the ICO is quite a big risk.

When we buy coins / tokens when they are listed on the exchange, our risk is also quite large if their prices are too low compared to ICO prices, especially you must see their volume, if it is too small, you should not participate will be the best choice

But atleast you can sell them and you can still earn some profit compare to a coin that you invest during ico .

what if the ico is scam ?  No listing will happen , that also means that you cant get anything even cents because no one will get interested to buy your coins  .  

But atleast buying during ico have lots of bonuses while there is no known rewards if you bought the coin on exchange  .  thats there pros and cons  .
Pages:
Jump to: