Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy or Sell...??? - page 16. (Read 4872 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1
September 10, 2018, 05:17:20 PM
then when the author wrote the author this post was a suitable time, but now it turns out still suitable, and in time there will probably be an even more suitable Grin
Activity: 172
Merit: 0
September 10, 2018, 05:13:50 PM
yes, you are right now we cannot sell coins that we have invested because if we sell them at a low price we will lose a lot of money, now is the right time to collect more coins and then hold for a very long time
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
September 10, 2018, 05:07:25 PM
Now it is only necessary to buy cryptocurrency. Get all the money and buy cryptocurrency. Such chance will not be any more.  Wink
Activity: 317
Merit: 12
Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management
September 10, 2018, 04:59:31 PM
Right now it's just the right time. I will not lower below. And if you decided to invest for yourself in the crypto currency, now is the time.
Activity: 44
September 10, 2018, 04:32:24 PM
Market going in very deep stress level so many people are confused what they do with present market situation.
Because nobody now when market will start in up position.But according to my opinion this time is not of Selling just wait and watch the market and enjoy this time with your family because in few months market will start up trend.So this time no need to sell.
But if you want to invest more money in Crypto market this is the right time.
You have said well and I support the fact that you said about not selling at this time because of the nature of the market. As it is, it is better to invest than to sell with the present situation
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
September 10, 2018, 04:32:00 PM
In my opinion, I do not think this is a good time to sell any of your coin even if it is showing signs of positive growth already but you should rather wait and hold patiently till the bull run will start as then you will be able to make reasonable profit on your investment.
Activity: 392
September 10, 2018, 04:31:43 PM
Well, think I need to learn the support levels and then make the decision to sell or not , but of course in this market it is better to keep
Activity: 39
September 10, 2018, 04:28:37 PM
This kind of topic has been trending lately and i have been saying just one thing and that is you had better buy now than sell. Base on the fact that the market going down its better you add more to your coins/tokens so you can get your profit later
Activity: 182
September 10, 2018, 04:21:20 PM
Actually, this is the time to hold your coins and buy more coins. This is not the time for selling your coins in my own opinion. Just hold your coins for long term
Activity: 366
September 10, 2018, 02:54:01 PM
Now whole crypto market is unbelievable bad condition.Evey altcoins are down 50%-100% from ICO price. And 5%-100%  price decrease from last one month.So how can take decision for sale.Need patience and hold.I think now acctuly it's a opportunity for buy.
Activity: 90
September 10, 2018, 04:18:34 PM
Patience is the key to many investments and this market is not the exception, I just do not see logic to sell at this time, because you would not even be recovering your investment, it is better to do hodl and forget the market a couple of months, until you can make a real decision on whether to continue or not.
Activity: 322
https://www.soar.earth/
September 10, 2018, 04:18:16 PM
Now is a good time to buy but not for sale. I believe that the crypto currency market will recover soon. And today's purchases will give us a good profit.
Activity: 234
September 10, 2018, 04:15:32 PM
The best strategy for today's market falls - retention. Selling any coins now makes no sense if you want to earn on cryptocurrency.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
September 10, 2018, 04:03:28 PM
At the moment it is better to purchase coins in full, because now the market has fallen and all prices are minimal, and this is the best way to buy and later sell them at a much higher price and this will bring you huge profits
Even in such a market one can make good money buying coins and reselling them at a higher price. I put off coins like bitcoin and etherium for a long time, I think they will give a good profit in the future.
Activity: 196
September 10, 2018, 03:38:39 PM
At the moment it is better to purchase coins in full, because now the market has fallen and all prices are minimal, and this is the best way to buy and later sell them at a much higher price and this will bring you huge profits
brand new
Activity: 0
September 08, 2018, 06:28:09 AM
People, not to lose the crypto currency in MEW, read this article

https://utka.su/huT1S
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
September 10, 2018, 02:56:10 PM
Today is a good time to buy coins. There is a red market, which means that in a few days the growth will most likely start. I believe that the crypto currency will recover.
Activity: 434
September 08, 2018, 08:43:28 AM
Buy and sell is the two things that we cannot separate to its other because if we buy somethings we need to sell it in the time that we think we can have a good profit, that is why cant separate those things.

Buy when the price is low and sell when the price is good.
Activity: 184
September 08, 2018, 08:00:56 AM
Market going in very deep stress level so many people are confused what they do with present market situation.
Because nobody now when market will start in up position.But according to my opinion this time is not of Selling just wait and watch the market and enjoy this time with your family because in few months market will start up trend.So this time no need to sell.
But if you want to invest more money in Crypto market this is the right time.
It is difficult to determine the right direction of the market in the current time when prices go up and down very erratic. However, at the current price is quite good to buy in because it has dropped a lot compared to the peak, those who have bought at the peak price should not hurry to cut losses because I believe the price will grow back in a few. next month
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
September 08, 2018, 07:53:56 AM
it's good to buy buy those great potential coins. because of the low price of the market it is good to buy and then to sell it when it rises. but I only recommend bitcoin price so far so I recommend that you do not invest in it.
Pages:
Jump to: