Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy This Dip or Wait ? - page 15. (Read 3534 times)

Activity: 124
Merit: 8
August 14, 2018, 08:00:39 AM
Everybody's panicking today, i think it's the right time to enter.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
August 14, 2018, 07:31:14 AM
So BTC and most alts are down 10-25% pretty much across the board from 6:30 est. this morning.

So what do you think guys, buy this dip or wait for more blood?

As for me, it would be risky to sell during this dip. We might have uncertain losses if we'll sell during the downfall of the market. There's no harm in waiting for the right time to sell so I think hodling is necessary. I would want to hodl and wait until the market recovers again.
Which is the best thing to do when market seems to be fallen better to hang on and buy more if you still got some extra, bounce back will happen and gaining much bigger is still possible when seeing the opportunities, just make sure that you fully understand the market.
I think that we already missing opportunity to invest our money in bitcoin in a low price, some hours ago the price was trading below 6300$ but now we can see that bitcoin price is trading above 6500$ and still continue to increase, therefore I think that it is still the best time to invest our money there.
Activity: 28
August 14, 2018, 06:24:39 AM
the right time to buy some money is after holding it for some time and then going for it.
Activity: 340
Merit: 10
August 14, 2018, 04:32:33 AM
I think we should wait and observe the market movements. This is the strongest decline I have ever seen, and will probably continue to decline. This is my opinion. The decision is still yours. You should analyze the market thoroughly before making a decision.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
August 14, 2018, 04:24:49 AM
So BTC and most alts are down 10-25% pretty much across the board from 6:30 est. this morning.

why is the reason to wait ? when the value of bitcoin now is too low and its more good to buy a. lot of bitcoins now and dont wait when it pump because hetting profit in bitcoin or holding for a long time is very very worth it so invest as much as you can

The reason to wait is absolutely to get cheaper price if possible. We do not know the exact time when bitcoin will reach its lowest price, the lowest the price the higher profit we may get once the price get pumped. It is why there is a suggestion not to spend all our capital in one order only, we need to split it just in case the price getting more cheaper after we buy it. With this way, we can recover possible loses from the first buy.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
August 14, 2018, 03:24:20 AM

why is the reason to wait ? when the value of bitcoin now is too low and its more good to buy a. lot of bitcoins now and dont wait when it pump because hetting profit in bitcoin or holding for a long time is very very worth it so invest as much as you can
Activity: 31
August 14, 2018, 03:21:38 AM
This dip is just too much, and I don't have any more money to invest in it. Bloodbath! I lost what I can and can't afford to lose! Only thing that is holding me now is that it's not lost until I sell. But who knows how lower can it go, I would never suggest that it can go low as this!
Activity: 116
August 14, 2018, 01:42:38 AM
I think it is not bad to buy this dip while the bitcoin is down, it is a good time to investment and earn while it is low and wait till the bitcoin rise again.
Activity: 266
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
August 14, 2018, 01:20:25 AM
It is common sense that you buy every single dip that comes your way,  there is no point waiting if you have the fund to invest. I love to see those dips because dip in price of cryptocurrency mean only one thing: profit!
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
August 14, 2018, 12:05:45 AM

If you can buy at the dip then I suggest to buy, if you are not sure which part is the deep, then wait better and make sure you have made the lowest buy order that you think is based on analysis. I myself prefer to make a buy order at the low price and wait for more blood.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
August 13, 2018, 11:37:45 PM
When bitcoin crashes you can buy it and try to hold it until you earn it and sell it when you earn a little bit and you can repeat it when it happens.

we have a chance now to buy at the lower price and after we get the bitcoin, we can hold it until we can make a profit. I think you don't have to hold for a long time because maybe you don't have a big patient and maybe you can try to sell when the price has a $200 of gap price so you can make $200 profit and you can wait for a while to see the price is going down again so you can buy more bitcoin. I think you can do this in a day especially if the price is moving from up to down so you can make a profit and if you can collect the profit, I guess your profit is more than $200.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
August 13, 2018, 11:57:08 AM
When bitcoin crashes you can buy it and try to hold it until you earn it and sell it when you earn a little bit and you can repeat it when it happens.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
August 13, 2018, 11:44:20 AM
I make it a rule number one in investing.  Lwsys buy the dip.  You can not know precisely whether the price will move up or down.  What do you do in cryptocurrency market?  Buy the dip because it's an opportunity that comes and go.
Let's be more specific and careful with buying dips because if we say dips it will be from January's drop and if you are consistently buying from that point until now, i don't know what will happen to your funds. Correct me if im wrong buts thats the deal so if we are going to be more specific you can have a big difference of buying in a much higher price. Don't buy the dips, buy whenever you feel good and think that is the bottom.
Activity: 140
August 13, 2018, 11:37:05 AM
Dip is an opportunity for me to buy them at a cheap price, so during dips I will take the time and make the most of the funds to buy the coins that are in the DIp phase.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
August 13, 2018, 05:14:25 AM
I would recommend still keep bitcoin now for a longer period, but if you want to earn 200-300 dollars, you need to constantly monitor its price.
Activity: 28
August 13, 2018, 04:28:24 AM
I believe it to be the best time and you can just invest in whatever little you have.
Activity: 966
August 13, 2018, 01:58:54 AM
i think its good time to buy more altcoin, i predict in october  bearish market will start or in early september if all ETF proposal was approved by SEC
Activity: 255
August 13, 2018, 01:39:44 AM

For me, this is an opportunity to increase your sales within a month. I know this is really an opportunity for us but everyone is scared of the downfall.
We need to calm down and follow the investment philosophy of Warren. Be frightened when people are excited, be greedy when people are scared. Wink
Activity: 266
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
August 13, 2018, 01:19:33 AM
I make it a rule number one in investing.  Lwsys buy the dip.  You can not know precisely whether the price will move up or down.  What do you do in cryptocurrency market?  Buy the dip because it's an opportunity that comes and go.
Activity: 910
elysian.finance
August 13, 2018, 12:43:18 AM

if at this time we don't have to wait for the price to go further down, because the price of bitcoin or altcoin drops very far from the highest price level, to invest a long period of time, this is our chance to buy and hold it, but now there are so many people who is stuck with buying at high prices.
Pages:
Jump to: