Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy This Dip or Wait ? - page 12. (Read 3534 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
August 18, 2018, 01:03:08 PM
I think it is much better to buy as this dip because the value of the investments or coins is in the affordable side and favourable to you and can make you earn good amount of income in the right time.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
August 18, 2018, 05:27:17 AM
It just depends on  what you are trying to do and achieve in the life.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
August 18, 2018, 03:25:50 AM
I think you should be able to buy a cryptocurrency coin at this time because the condition of the cryptocurrency price is currently very cheap and will soon experience a price increase.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
August 18, 2018, 03:17:33 AM
It is a good idea to buy asset in dip market. However, in buying asset during dip period you must be very Wise and buy a valuable asset. Hold till the token price get better.
Activity: 949
Merit: 48
August 18, 2018, 03:11:31 AM
Buying at this dip is always good to buy because from January we are seeing the price of Bitcoin, it is not going below 5800$ and there is a huge chance for people if they buy now. Last year people who bought the bitcoin at $1000 level have already made very good amount when not reaches to $19k.

I agree. It is always good to buy on dip because you can maximize you profit once the market recovers. Every dip or  price dump is an opportunity to buy depending on the coin.The best way is to set a buy order on your exchange and leave it. Once the market falls down,  your order will be automatically filled to your desired price being set up.
We need to buy if the price is into dip. I believe that buying during a huge dip is a great opportunity. Because the price is too low and if we are going to buy we can buy more for good. And if we have patience to wait for the right time maybe we can gain a lot and we can less our risk because we only put a small amount of capital.
Activity: 154
August 18, 2018, 02:21:35 AM
There is a possibility the market woupdnbe drop further, especially if there's a negative decision on bitcoin ETF.
I would buy some amount of currencies I intend holding (preferably top 100 by market capitalization)
And wait to see if it drops further to buy more.
Activity: 233
August 18, 2018, 01:27:52 AM
Buying at this dip is always good to buy because from January we are seeing the price of Bitcoin, it is not going below 5800$ and there is a huge chance for people if they buy now. Last year people who bought the bitcoin at $1000 level have already made very good amount when not reaches to $19k.

I agree. It is always good to buy on dip because you can maximize you profit once the market recovers. Every dip or  price dump is an opportunity to buy depending on the coin.The best way is to set a buy order on your exchange and leave it. Once the market falls down,  your order will be automatically filled to your desired price being set up.
Activity: 416
Merit: 21
August 17, 2018, 11:14:17 PM
Activity: 434
August 17, 2018, 10:55:59 PM
In my opinion its the best time to invest on crypto. Basically bitcoin is enough down trend now. For this year I think bitcoin will not getting much lower than current price. So its pretty much easier for an experienced trader to take decision hold, invest or not Smiley

Every time the market price is dropping, it was the best time to invest because the prices are volatile so you should always trade in the market if there is a chance for you to earn profit.
copper member
Activity: 1204
Merit: 737
✅ Need Campaign Manager? TG > @TalkStar675
August 17, 2018, 10:40:55 PM
In my opinion its the best time to invest on crypto. Basically bitcoin is enough down trend now. For this year I think bitcoin will not getting much lower than current price. So its pretty much easier for an experienced trader to take decision hold, invest or not Smiley
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
August 17, 2018, 10:06:51 PM
So BTC and most alts are down 10-25% pretty much across the board from 6:30 est. this morning.

So what do you think guys, buy this dip or wait for more blood?

You have to have a sort of basis for this and not just to buy blindly or from the advice of other people. As it can also go down further coz no one knows where is the bottom (maybe the manipulators do). So make your own system and convictions.

I believe that the bottom is $5k dollars and the market price today is already back at $6k again so we can expect for the price to start pumping again and it might sky rocket again before the year ends.
We can't assumed right away that the barrier could be 5k$ yet it's depend on how investors will trust and hold their coins, the situations still unpredictable and movements will continue to sway, it's needed to have extra knowledge to proceed and decide if you will enter or wait a little more.
Activity: 378
ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB
August 17, 2018, 09:58:57 PM
So BTC and most alts are down 10-25% pretty much across the board from 6:30 est. this morning.

You have to have a sort of basis for this and not just to buy blindly or from the advice of other people. As it can also go down further coz no one knows where is the bottom (maybe the manipulators do). So make your own system and convictions.

I believe that the bottom is $5k dollars and the market price today is already back at $6k again so we can expect for the price to start pumping again and it might sky rocket again before the year ends.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 326
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
August 17, 2018, 09:52:00 PM

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647
August 17, 2018, 07:57:34 PM
Yes of course, we should take this opportunity and never waste our time if we have still enough money to invest with. But be sure you have to carefully choose the right one, do deep research and clearly understand it's trend to prevent from losing.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
August 17, 2018, 07:44:12 PM
What I do mostly with my investments are, I buy bitcoin with a particular percentage of my funds and I try to invest in every dip that occurs in the market. This is how I run my investments
One of a good decisions buy on what you can have when it is in dip. Bitcoin is best choice then invest in other coins that is profitable. So depends on a strategy of a person wherein he can earns.
Activity: 154
August 17, 2018, 02:46:11 PM
What I do mostly with my investments are, I buy bitcoin with a particular percentage of my funds and I try to invest in every dip that occurs in the market. This is how I run my investments
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
August 17, 2018, 03:55:11 AM
There is no better time than right now and you have to do what you think is right.

This hold so true that during dip keep buying and when the price reaches your target sell it . This way it will help you to make some profit every time during the dip. This will help you regularly start investing in crypto as well and make your retirement plan as you can become rich in this crypto trading.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
August 17, 2018, 03:38:17 AM
I think if the price is in the dip, we can directly buy the coin before it increases because maybe we don't have a good time again tomorrow to wait for the price down. but waiting is good for you if after you analyze, you see the chance for the price to get down for more so you can buy at the lower price than the price now. you can decide to buy or wait for a while after you make the analysis so you can know what you need to do and you can make a strategy if somehow you do not buy on that time.
Activity: 364
Merit: 37
August 17, 2018, 02:02:59 AM
Its better to wait until we see some significant increase in the volume of Bitcoin. Lots of investors left altcoins because of the dump and blood bath should stop to gain more positivity.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 507
August 17, 2018, 01:58:22 AM
I think it's better to do some day trading(if you have the skill) in this market than just buying the dip. It's quite difficult to predict the dip and at what point you should buy. When you buy the dip it means you  are going to be a long term holder, maybe for a month or more.
Everyday is the dip when the price is down, and you can invest in the dip as the cost of investment is down. Besides, trading in the dip is not very easy even if you have experience as long as the current market price is less than the initial cost.

Besides, the last term investment sounds profitable because holding for long is one way the coins gain value as the market recovers. It is just the start and we have a long way to go.
Pages:
Jump to: