Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy This Dip or Wait ? - page 16. (Read 3534 times)

Activity: 139
Merit: 5
August 13, 2018, 12:22:20 AM
if I buy this DIP in bitcoin, we trade must see the price of the coin decreases and this is the time we are waiting to wait to buy bitcoin coins, the price in the butcoin market is decreasing, this is our chance to buy bitcoin coins, we should not invest in shells, we must have very many advantages.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
August 12, 2018, 11:39:12 PM
you can buy in this dip for many coins you want but be careful because sometimes, even if the price is in the dip, the price can go lower so I think it is better to make a buy order and for each order, you can buy small amount to see where the price wants to go. but you can also buy a lot of amounts if you are sure the price will bounce up after a few hours later so you don't miss a good time to buy. I think it's all about how we analyze the coin price moves so we can decide to buy a lot of amounts or we split buy order into a few orders.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
August 12, 2018, 11:21:05 PM
I think there's no need to wait to buy because almost all of the current coin prices have gone down and you can buy now because the coin price can go up anytime and you'll have a chance to get a profit

it is true that to buy a number of coins actually do not have to wait when the market is down or not because investment in crypto currency will benefit for the future
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
August 12, 2018, 11:12:25 PM
Now its already good entry point and hold
Activity: 616
Merit: 262
August 12, 2018, 10:44:12 PM
So BTC and most alts are down 10-25% pretty much across the board from 6:30 est. this morning.

So what do you think guys, buy this dip or wait for more blood?

It is still good decision to buy now most especially in ETH as the price only cost for 300 USD as of now. And only 4 months to go before the end of this year and probably that time we can be able to gained enough profits onced it will go back at 1.2k USD same as last year.

Whatever coin it will be as long as the coin has shown a good history in recovering when the cryptomarket is going up then it would be a good buy. Just make sure that you have a trading plan or an investment plan so that you will know when to buy or to sell so that you take advantage of taking profits or cutting your loss when there's a need. It may not be the last dip so maybe use a little amount of money in buying and then buy your way up or down so that you can average buy.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
August 12, 2018, 09:21:18 PM
So BTC and most alts are down 10-25% pretty much across the board from 6:30 est. this morning.

It is still good decision to buy now most especially in ETH as the price only cost for 300 USD as of now. And only 4 months to go before the end of this year and probably that time we can be able to gained enough profits onced it will go back at 1.2k USD same as last year.
Activity: 135
August 12, 2018, 08:30:23 PM

It's the Whole summer that this question has been again and again actual, and not only for Bitcoin, but even more for every altcoin out there. Well, until now, every time more and more blood has come. It feels like even more will come.
Activity: 387
Merit: 100
August 12, 2018, 07:45:46 PM

Buy this dip,  because i believe btc will not go beyond that dip or low.  It will rise soon.  I am waiting for the increase for how many months and i believe that my waiting is over for anytime btc will rise.
Activity: 465
Merit: 100
August 12, 2018, 05:46:12 PM
Now its already good entry point, so its possible to start buying (if you didn't started yet) , but only with small percent of all funds. Its better to have money to buy more  on the next possible dips Grin
Buying good coins in a downturn is a very good investment that many people are using but it is important that you choose the right coin to invest because it determines your success. yours. Look carefully at the coin you want to invest to make the most appropriate choice.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 254
August 12, 2018, 05:21:08 PM
Nobody knows if this is the final dip or that we will get another massive dump soon. There is not many positive news coming out, so I expect that we move sidewards or downwards...
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
August 12, 2018, 05:14:31 PM
Now its already good entry point, so its possible to start buying (if you didn't started yet) , but only with small percent of all funds. Its better to have money to buy more  on the next possible dips Grin
Appreciate your idea of buying in steps, this is really a great strategy of investing your funds reducing the risk. Risk will always be there but the abilities with which one could minimize it is the real win. People think that they are struggling or fighting against the price but in actual they are fighting with the risk. If you are capable enough to handle the risk with it minimum limits, no doubt you are a successful trader/ businessmen. Always try to mitigate the risk element and profit will come to you automatically.
Activity: 406
Merit: 107
August 12, 2018, 04:27:40 PM
Activity: 88
August 12, 2018, 04:21:26 PM
Now it is better to wait until the crypto currency market is determined with the direction of traffic. As soon as you see some hints of growth, then immediately start buying.
Activity: 650
Merit: 500
August 12, 2018, 04:17:21 PM
Buy now or buy as soon as it touches six thousand dollars again, that is the best thing that you can do, maybe you will make a huge profit as soon as it all recovers
Activity: 518
August 12, 2018, 03:34:36 PM
Now is best time to buy some good altcoins. There is a lot of potential for 20-50% gains everywhere, cos whole market is extremely undervalued! I don't want to speculate which coins to buy, just dyor and take some profit from this dip!
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
August 09, 2018, 05:16:02 AM
As for me, I will keep my money in fiat for now and be watching this market till October before taking any decision either to opt in again or not
It seems more like a good decision to make, but that does not mean with some trading knowledge you cannot try to trade the swings in between. The main idea anyway is to be able to play safe and be able to gain some pretty good positions in bitcoin in the long run.

The state of the market being in a bearish condition though at this point makes it hard to know how the direction of the market is going to be panning out in the next few hours, days or week since the bears have more power as it is. I know by the time we get to reach the bottom, there would be enough time for accumulation anyway.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
August 09, 2018, 05:07:07 AM

As for me, it would be risky to sell during this dip. We might have uncertain losses if we'll sell during the downfall of the market. There's no harm in waiting for the right time to sell so I think hodling is necessary. I would want to hodl and wait until the market recovers again.
Which is the best thing to do when market seems to be fallen better to hang on and buy more if you still got some extra, bounce back will happen and gaining much bigger is still possible when seeing the opportunities, just make sure that you fully understand the market.
Activity: 197
Merit: 3
August 09, 2018, 04:58:17 AM
As for me, I will keep my money in fiat for now and be watching this market till October before taking any decision either to opt in again or not
if we want to take some risk in cryptomarket, maybe this is best moment to buy bitcoin and hold it until november.but it is depend to ourself, are we dare to take this risk to get maximum profit.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
August 09, 2018, 04:52:06 AM
Activity: 117
August 09, 2018, 04:21:06 AM
I'd rather wait for the price of the market to rise before investment, in the market now the price of coins is unstable and uncertain in price, I wait for the price of coins on the market such as the price of Duly rose to 150,000,000
Pages:
Jump to: