Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy This Dip or Wait ? - page 28. (Read 3534 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 2
June 13, 2018, 07:20:11 PM
No better time to buy than now. The train is at the station and will soon take off. You don't want to try entering the train when it's taken off already. In cryptos, that's why a lot of people are in losses.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
June 13, 2018, 06:55:20 PM
So BTC and most alts are down 10-25% pretty much across the board from 6:30 est. this morning.

So what do you think guys, buy this dip or wait for more blood?
It depends on what you are trying to achieve, many people wait too much thinking the price will go even lower, in my opinion you should be ready to buy whenever you think the price is low enough, if you invest a decent amount of capital it is not going to be important that you bought 200 dollars above the absolute bottom of the dip since you will see profits very rapidly once the market recovers a little.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 634
June 13, 2018, 04:55:05 PM
I don't want to say that magical word that are being discussed not only here in the forum but also in social media, which is "buy the dip".

You have your own judgment on what's the "dip" but with my own judgment, this is can be the last dip that we can see for this month or it can be another ice breaker and just the continuity of the past dip.

I won't wait for more bloody days to come as everyone has been waiting for the rise of the crypto's but it seems there's something that is forcing it to be pulled by a sort of gravity from manipulators.
Activity: 230
Merit: 3
June 13, 2018, 03:36:40 PM
I agree, the right time to buy but for us to hold for some time. Do not expect too much profit in a short time, because I think the market situation is not stable yet.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
June 13, 2018, 03:27:13 PM
Hope this is the best time to buy bitcoin and altcoins. The price of these coins are very very low now. So dont wait try to but now, its already very low. Sometimes this may be the last dip. After this dip may be the price will starts to increase. Never predict the market, but still if it happens. We never had a chance to buy these coins at this low price. So use the chance to buy more coins. It will be more helpful in future.
Activity: 134
Merit: 5
June 13, 2018, 03:18:52 PM
I think we'd better wait. observe market conditions and market volumes, and there is still a possibility the btc price will continue to fall around $ 6300, and it's time to buy .
AVP
Activity: 96
Merit: 0
June 13, 2018, 08:56:07 AM
So BTC and most alts are down 10-25% pretty much across the board from 6:30 est. this morning.

Pages:
Jump to: