Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy value and not price - page 5. (Read 1076 times)

Activity: 319
Merit: 2
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
December 21, 2018, 05:48:38 PM
I think you are right on this, is high time people really need to look more into the value of project than what it has to offer instantly because that's what most people are concerned about and who am i to blame anyone as we are all here to make profits. But i support this idea the value is more important.
copper member
Activity: 518
December 21, 2018, 05:44:10 PM
As much as this is the case, unfortunately, this is not happening as most people tend to pick up tokens with the intention of selling upon an increase in price. Only a few people purchase tokens for their value these days. Everyone is out to make a profit and don't care whatsoever about the project in question and You can't blame them, because there is too much panic and speculation in this industry which could have adverse effect on the project and its value.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
December 21, 2018, 05:37:12 PM
Buying a coin because it is cheap is not a wise thing to do, the reason being that you might not know what the lowest price could be. It is possible you buy and the price continues to fall. So instead of buying with the price in consideration, buy the value. A coin with value will have good products. A product that is needed by investors and those who would like to use it. Although, you might be fortunate to buy it at low price, which then increases your chances of having more profits.

No matter how much a coin costs, it matters how much the price will increase. In any case, you invest a certain amount and if the price rises by 100%, then you will earn so much. It does not matter how much this coin cost at the beginning.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
December 21, 2018, 05:31:38 PM
I also believe that when buying, you should pay attention to the value of this technology and in any case not to build on the price.
Activity: 434
December 21, 2018, 05:22:02 PM
It is better to buy a coin that has got value than buying a coin because it is very cheap.If a coin with no use fall,it is very difficult to rise but when a coin with great use fall,the tendency of rising is very high
copper member
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
December 21, 2018, 05:16:53 PM
a dash masternode is getting more realistic again.. what are your thoughts?
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
December 21, 2018, 05:15:49 PM
I agree with you buddy, you are absolutely rite for the fact that buying price could be the beginning of the fall but buying the value and utility would surely make a good investment though, patient may be required.
Activity: 546
Merit: 32
December 21, 2018, 05:05:38 PM
Buying a coin because it is cheap is not a wise thing to do, the reason being that you might not know what the lowest price could be. It is possible you buy and the price continues to fall. So instead of buying with the price in consideration, buy the value. A coin with value will have good products. A product that is needed by investors and those who would like to use it. Although, you might be fortunate to buy it at low price, which then increases your chances of having more profits.
There is no definite way to differentiate cheap coin and valuable coins since many useful coins maybe arises from the cheap prices so if your are going to find it in their early stage then investing based on hope is the only way.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
December 21, 2018, 05:01:46 PM
when we buy something that certainly sees both sides of price and quality, it's like buying an altcoin. buying coins when the market falls can indeed be bought at cheap prices and sell them when the market rises.

we will not seek or replace, who will definitely help and analyze people before buying in any mind. I agree if the price reflects the quality of the coin.
Activity: 784
December 21, 2018, 04:48:13 PM
It is worth investing in projects that in the future will solve some urgent problems. Or invest in more stable coins such as Ethereum, EOS or Ripple. To invest in Bitcoin all also still relevant. I think that its price will grow very much.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
December 21, 2018, 04:14:49 PM
I think that it is impossible to guess the lowest exchange rate of a coin in order to buy it. But there is always the opportunity to buy more when the coin has a lower value than when you bought it. So everyone does)
And for this reason, don't hold back investing on a coin looking for the lowest price to hit. Since you never know what point is the lowest, you might want to start investing as soon as you think the price has dipped enough. The more it starts to go down, the more you should be investing. If you keep on waiting for the bottom price to hit, you might miss the opportunity as the price might rise back anytime.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
December 21, 2018, 04:03:12 PM

Before you buy a new coin, you need to study a lot of information about the coin, its team and so on.
First of all, in addition to its current price, it is necessary to pay attention to the price of the coin during ICO. At the maximum price of a coin for all the time and what does the coin have to do with the maximum price right now.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 670
December 21, 2018, 03:37:21 PM

The investment does not work with such logic, unfortunately. When investing, it is necessary to evaluate both the current price and the future price. So we can consider which will we pick and invest.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
Bounty Detective
December 21, 2018, 03:24:24 PM
Now we are in a very successful time period, many cryptocurrencies are cheaper than ICO, so now we need to focus on the technology that the project offers and on what goals the development team has achieved at this stage.
Activity: 238
December 21, 2018, 03:16:24 PM
That is true, I always calculate the pontentional profit, if the coin goes to ATH price, how many percent will I earn.
That is very important I think.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
December 21, 2018, 03:12:55 PM
I guess there are technical analysts who will help you to buy coins at low prices, the high and low prices of a coin will affect the amount you get when you buy. You will get a large amount when the price is low, chances are that when the coin price goes up, you will get a big profit because the difference in the number of coins you get, but when you buy a coin at a price that is not really low and the price may continue decreasing then you will only get a little profit compared to the one you bought first.
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
December 21, 2018, 03:07:36 PM
Certainly to earn good profit one should go for good coin which have potential to support community hopes & not go for coins which have cheaper value, as we don’t know it can further fall down. Valuable coin will cost more & has good market with demand.
Activity: 371
December 21, 2018, 03:03:16 PM
DIfferent tokens/coins has different price in the market, if we will look for it we could be in losing money.
What we need is to look for the value and make more research about the project.
The value is the best thing to have not the price,
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 6
December 21, 2018, 02:59:44 PM
I think that it is impossible to guess the lowest exchange rate of a coin in order to buy it. But there is always the opportunity to buy more when the coin has a lower value than when you bought it. So everyone does)
Activity: 854
Merit: 104
December 21, 2018, 02:53:57 PM
Of course, the price of a coin or token practically does not play any role. The main thing is the demand and prospects of the project for which the coin or token was issued. Only after that you can already look at the price. Many coins, including Bitcoin, are very expensive and despite this they are still in great demand.
Pages:
Jump to: