Pages:
Author

Topic: Buying at the dip - page 5. (Read 1047 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 105
“The Future of Security Tokens”
August 23, 2018, 11:19:24 AM
It is a very good time to invest in crypto currencies. Prices are very low for a long time and now are even lower, It is the good decision now o invest. Prices may go a little bit lower, but they can get higher also.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
August 23, 2018, 10:59:44 AM
FOr me I think Neo and Ethereum are the good coins to buy now at dip price these two coins will gives you a lot of profit because these two coins has a potential to success soon
Activity: 39
August 23, 2018, 10:44:49 AM
Solid choices OP, I like Eth the best out of the ones you mentioned, I feel it currently has the best potential for adoption.  If you want to search lower in marketcap, I have seen spectrecoin brought up several times on this thread and I agree with its recommendation, it is a solid privacy coin on par with monero but with POS, I expect some good organic growth from it in the coming months.
Activity: 868
Merit: 16
August 23, 2018, 10:28:51 AM
You can consider Cardano, I'm sure Cardano has great potential to have a high price if bull run comes. And then, IOST you need to consider too, I have confidence that IOST will have a high price later. We can see a few days ago when the IOST developer made a big event and gave a lot of IOST to the participants. I guess they will hold IOST until now and wait for it to have a high price.
Activity: 319
Merit: 100
August 23, 2018, 10:21:54 AM
Yes, these coins are very good and also has potentials. They are also very good coin for hold on long term as they will yield profit by the time you decide to sell but I will also suggest that it is good for you to invest more in ethereum as the most potential altcoin and hold for long term.
Activity: 196
August 23, 2018, 10:13:21 AM
I want to buy some altcoins due this big dip and strenght my long term position with several coins...

I'm going to strength my position in:

-NEO
-TRX
-EOS

and, perhaps in ETH

What do you think... is there any other altcoin that could be the next surprise after this present dip?

check out spectrecoin , a lowcap coin with a huge potential
Activity: 196
August 23, 2018, 10:01:17 AM
Buying the dips is a great strategy for long term investors,it is up to you but you need to patient.
R77
Activity: 11
August 23, 2018, 09:42:19 AM
Xspec an excellent project with advanced technology of anonymity and ease of use, and so far for a low price.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
August 23, 2018, 09:31:10 AM
Buying at the dip is better than selling. Though your portfolio's total value is down, it's better to put some value on it from a good volume of that cryptos you have and when the time comes that these cryptos rise, you will really see the real profit out from that dip.
Activity: 54
August 23, 2018, 04:25:13 AM
ETH is always best coin to buy at dip.with traders who like ETH,that is chance that they can't miss out when ETH at dip
Activity: 104
Merit: 1
August 23, 2018, 02:26:43 AM
I’ve been buying up privacy coins during this dip as that’s where I see the most potential in the future.

Monero - Because it’s king at present and will likely be for a long time
Spectrecoin (xspec) - Because it has huge potential and is massively undervalued for what it already has to offer
Cloak - Because if it’s low supply and have liked it since December 17 for some reason
Absolutely sure that there will be a mainstream coins to protect privacy. Comparing similar coins concluded that the self-appointed "king of coins of anonymity" will replace the real leader with the best combination of technologies, and it is highly likely to be Spectrecoin (xspec)- the recipient hides the wallet which itself is a TOR node, the sender hides the ring signatures. Two types of transactions - normal and anonymous at your choice. And this is not all that the project offers, and most importantly it really works. Do your research. You'll be surprised how you didn't notice it before. Now is a very good time to enter into real working projects - the market will be cleared of foam and will go up. I wish everyone thought out and balanced, investitsii of course profit!
Activity: 14
August 22, 2018, 07:40:32 PM
Hello everyone,

Buying a dip is good. But honestly the coin I'm invested in right now is trading way under value.
I am currently staking Spectracoin ( XSPEC ) and earning 5% interest. [ #1 privacy coin in my opinion]
I truly feel like I'm cheating some way!
I  don't think this will stay this way since it just hard forked yesterday .
And the road map has Stealth Staking in the first quarter of 2019.

No other coin has Stealth Staking!

MackDaddy Shocked

Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
August 22, 2018, 04:55:37 PM
Few hours ago bitcoin reached $6,900 due to bitmex maintenance they said and now that its going down to $6,300 that's a quick pump. While bitcoin increased, ETH almost reach $290 as well so you have to look at those points if you want to buy at this dip. This is another chance to buy while the market is at dip again.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 328
August 22, 2018, 04:21:04 PM
I am going to purchase some of my favorite coins and am waiting for ETF to be rejected tomorrow so I can re enter bitcoin markets and purchase some coins that will guarantee to drop in price. I am hoping VET drops and NEO so I can buy those for now and also ONT. I will see tomorrow how the market reacts to the news and then will make some decision what to buy next. I want to play the market and also make a bigger portfolio if possible.
Having my eye too on that rejected for tomorrow because we do know market would really react into these kind of fundamentals.I do even see bitcoin would really be mainly affected so as with the alts. Waiting up for that dip then re-enter and adding up on what we do hold up. Its risky but we do still even believe that market will surely recover later on. We cant able to know or to spot out the dip but with these bear trend and negative news we can already presume that it is.
Activity: 490
Merit: 105
August 22, 2018, 03:45:42 PM
it will be a good wait Wait and the boiler Do not get in the bad thoughts anyway If it turns green You will get a nice profit in the market My friend will always win together
Activity: 159
Merit: 1
August 22, 2018, 03:43:36 PM
I’ve been buying up privacy coins during this dip as that’s where I see the most potential in the future.

Monero - Because it’s king at present and will likely be for a long time
Spectrecoin (xspec) - Because it has huge potential and is massively undervalued for what it already has to offer
Cloak - Because if it’s low supply and have liked it since December 17 for some reason
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
August 22, 2018, 11:23:30 AM
It's a strategic and opportune time to invest and maximize the current
market situation. Some of us take this time to diversify our investments,
I usually take a large portion investing in the solid currencies but recently
there are plenty of coins out there that are worth getting into. I'm getting
into NEO, ARK and IOTA. They seem to be outpacing other renowned coins
listed on the market except for ETH of course. ETH is a staple investment
with the rise of altcoins in today's market.
Activity: 238
August 22, 2018, 10:59:25 AM
I want to buy some altcoins due this big dip and strenght my long term position with several coins...

-NEO
-TRX
-EOS

and, perhaps in ETH

What do you think... is there any other altcoin that could be the next surprise after this present dip?

In addition to the currencies you have mentioned, I suggest you add some more coin as the stellar (XLM) is rising quite fast recently, and ADA, XRP...
Activity: 21
August 22, 2018, 08:14:52 AM
I advise to look at spectrecoin and reddcoin.

spectrecoin seems good to by now. Maximum price on 6$ and without team of devs. Now the recruit new devs and price must be much higher then 6$. So it was without the main advantage: stealth staking. Now work on SS will start in the near future and when it be done price can be incredible
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
August 22, 2018, 08:01:58 AM

-NEO
-TRX
-EOS

and, perhaps in ETH

Outside Neo, TRX, EOS and Ethereum there are over 200 coins that are going to make big move but there are in the dip now.  Some of those coins are wave, stratis, zcash, lisk, Nano, bitcoin Cash, litecoin and so many other.  I also have see bitcoin itself as a coins to buy and make good money in future.
Pages:
Jump to: