Pages:
Author

Topic: Buying at the dip - page 6. (Read 1047 times)

Activity: 968
Merit: 250
August 22, 2018, 07:39:41 AM
There is no bottom or bottom in this market. We think we take it from low, but it can fall even more.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
August 22, 2018, 07:34:03 AM
Using this period to accumulate, amazing opportunity

Totally agree regarding looking it at as a Window of opportunity, rather than a Window to cry in the basement

There are some project who have a brilliant idea, yet cost because of the market segment - literally just cents.

And the future is for those altcoins who solve a particulair human need and which market proposition is easily understood by people who are not familiar with it

I am myself invested in Spectrecoin
You ask why?

It is promissed to invent around Q1 2019 a new algorithm, Proof-of-Stealth, where you have your balance on a stealth address, totaly anonymously while staking it receiving rewards. How cool is that. Easy, yet not done before.

Do your research and find yourself gems, Gents  Smiley
Altcoins are going to STAY and for a reason, buy the dip

Totally agree regarding Spectrecoin! Great project!
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
August 22, 2018, 06:01:09 AM
if for me personally.. I still tended on Eth and Neo, which obviously will produce good results. Also, I think Ltc and Bch also seem to be able to play a good role for the long term, these 4 coins still have a higher chance than other altcoins I guess, but all of it.. is come back to you, decide the choice and don't make the wrong choice, because in crypto of course we have to smarter from what will happen and many predictions about price movements also many other influences.
Activity: 56
August 22, 2018, 05:50:45 AM

Totally agree regarding looking it at as a Window of opportunity, rather than a Window to cry in the basement

There are some project who have a brilliant idea, yet cost because of the market segment - literally just cents.

And the future is for those altcoins who solve a particulair human need and which market proposition is easily understood by people who are not familiar with it

I am myself invested in Spectrecoin
You ask why?

It is promissed to invent around Q1 2019 a new algorithm, Proof-of-Stealth, where you have your balance on a stealth address, totaly anonymously while staking it receiving rewards. How cool is that. Easy, yet not done before.

Do your research and find yourself gems, Gents  Smiley
Altcoins are going to STAY and for a reason, buy the dip
Activity: 33
August 22, 2018, 04:05:30 AM
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
August 22, 2018, 02:54:12 AM
I am going to purchase some of my favorite coins and am waiting for ETF to be rejected tomorrow so I can re enter bitcoin markets and purchase some coins that will guarantee to drop in price. I am hoping VET drops and NEO so I can buy those for now and also ONT. I will see tomorrow how the market reacts to the news and then will make some decision what to buy next. I want to play the market and also make a bigger portfolio if possible.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
August 22, 2018, 02:35:15 AM
I want to buy some altcoins due this big dip and strenght my long term position with several coins...

I'm going to strength my position in:

-NEO
-TRX
-EOS

and, perhaps in ETH

What do you think... is there any other altcoin that could be the next surprise after this present dip?
ETH is always a good pick to buy at near dead price levels. I am not the biggest fan of EOS, because the developer had so many failed projects in the past. I am also very excited about SENT.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
August 22, 2018, 02:34:34 AM
Buying at the dip is a smart decision one is able to do because not all crypto investors or even believers have the guts to buy/invest when the market is bleeding due to doubts and fears. Imagine buying bitcoin at 5K$ a couple of weeks ago and sold it at 7K when bitcoin reached that market value; isn't it a good profit already?
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
August 22, 2018, 02:22:58 AM
The are good stable large cap coins. If you are looking for decent profit in long term without putting in much efforts, I would say these coins are good for the portfolio. But if you are looking for big profits like for which cryptos are actually popular, then do try short term trading with medium and low cap provided you understand technical analysis.
That means if we don't understand technical analysis of trading, is it really bad if I do short term trading? What if I only understand a bit of that analysis, Is it okay, or that analysis is the basic, so we can't run into short term trading if we don't know anything about analysis.

that will be fine for you because as long as you can see the price can move to the higher price, then you can sell your coin to take a profit. I am sure that you will see a good price to sell the coin in the next days or next weeks. but if you want to do short-term trading, then you will need to learn about the analysis so you can know the time for trading and make the profit.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
August 21, 2018, 09:17:09 PM
You might want to consider ripple, quite cheap now and with how things goes this can be fire up anytime on December. Inknow a lot have criticised this altcoin but really you might want toconsider its potential while its still cheap.
Activity: 72
August 21, 2018, 08:27:53 PM
The are good stable large cap coins. If you are looking for decent profit in long term without putting in much efforts, I would say these coins are good for the portfolio. But if you are looking for big profits like for which cryptos are actually popular, then do try short term trading with medium and low cap provided you understand technical analysis.
That means if we don't understand technical analysis of trading, is it really bad if I do short term trading? What if I only understand a bit of that analysis, Is it okay, or that analysis is the basic, so we can't run into short term trading if we don't know anything about analysis.
Activity: 854
Merit: 253
l0tt0.com
August 21, 2018, 07:58:37 PM
I want to buy some altcoins due this big dip and strenght my long term position with several coins...

-NEO
-TRX
-EOS

and, perhaps in ETH

What do you think... is there any other altcoin that could be the next surprise after this present dip?

Investing in cryptos when the exchange rate is low or bottoming out is a good thing to do since it is certain that after the exchange rate has fallen, it will rise again, which is a rule that can never change. In addition to ETH, you can invest in potential altcoins like EOS, XRP, ADA, XLM, TRX as most of these are potential cryptos, promising to boom quickly, predicting the end of 2018.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
August 21, 2018, 07:22:29 PM
I agree with you, if some coins can give a profit if we buy them when dip and sell them when they get profit.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
August 21, 2018, 03:51:59 PM

-NEO
-TRX
-EOS

and, perhaps in ETH

As for me, therr are really lots of good coins around us. We just have to choose the best ones with good platforms. Buying during this dip would be a good opportunity for us to earn early and gain better. We should always know when to buy as a preparation for the market recovery.
Activity: 36
August 21, 2018, 03:49:27 PM
I am going to load up on some Neo, steelar and ADa when this next dip comes. Amazing prices to contend with. We are all lucky
Activity: 779
Merit: 502
August 21, 2018, 03:43:21 PM
Just remember that after a coin has lost 95% of its value. It can easily loose 95% of its value again. And again.

An example:

DeepOnion peaked at $19.25. It lost 95% of its value and traded for $0,9625
It is now traded at $0,3055 and has lost another 68,2% of its value.

If you had invested $100 on the top, you would have $5 left after the 95% drop. And $1,59 today. It is not necessarily smart to buy the dip. Until it is.

Activity: 210
August 21, 2018, 03:31:27 PM
Buying also newly listed coin in the exchange is a good strategy to make since they are still cheaper and you might have not know that one day this coins will give you glory enough to spend it and to have capital for next investment too.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 517
August 21, 2018, 03:23:19 PM
Some people choose to buy coin on DIP occasions because they think that DIp will be an opportunity for them to buy good coin at a price that is a condition for them to get the initial profit.
Not just any coin, but those with proven potentials, technology and placed high up in the market capitalization list as these are measures of the liquidity and volumes of trade to follow such a coin. Moreover a seasoned trader would also look at signals from couple of TA indicators to have clearer pictures and understanding of the story a dip would be telling.
Activity: 602
Merit: 103
August 21, 2018, 07:00:58 AM
Don't risk your money by investing in a trash coin like TRX Smiley. Don't be a fool by believing in what John McAfee said before Smiley. Although TRX has very high trading volume and high rank on Coinmarketcap but it's just a shitcoin Smiley. I think you only should focus your money on EOS, NEO and ETH only.
+++ About TRON  Wink
Thank you for all the advices... I appreciate them so much.

At the end I bought

EOS
TRX
ADA
ETH

Thanks  Wink

ETH and ADA=good choice.TS,why without Monero or Dash? Now is a good time to buy and this coins has a good potential for growth.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
August 21, 2018, 08:07:31 AM

-NEO
-TRX
-EOS

and, perhaps in ETH

you have a good selections and for me I like to add stellar and ADA which I think this will give a good rise in the coming months once the market will recovers.
Pages:
Jump to: