Pages:
Author

Topic: Buying BTC - Paying Cash In Your Bank (UK) Faster Payments + More [Worldwide] - page 3. (Read 25841 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Need more please pm if selling
need more please pm me
Need more please pm me if selling
bump - still buying please pm me
Need more please pm me if selling
Buying today please pm me
online and buying please pm
Online and buying please pm me if you are selling
Please be careful.  I've sold bitcoins many times with this guy and he normally comes thru for me.  I get WU or MG..  This time he couldnt do either because of limits.  I opted for the Bank transfer for the 9 bitcoins i sold and although he says it was sent it has not arrived for 2 days now.  Still waiting for a screenshot of the receipt of the transfer..  

You also made me send to someone elses bank account not yours so I would like to know how you can be 100% sure they are telling you the truth, you are in Malta and the bank account I sent to was a UK bank account, I have proof I sent the funds but I am using mobile so I cannot show you a screenshot I did explain this.
I have also spoken with the bank who confirms the money has been transferred, very dissapointed you felt the need to do this considering we have dealt many times previously not just with mg and wu. Deals which have been more value than this and the few times transfers have failed I have refunded you also in full!!!
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Please be careful.  I've sold bitcoins many times with this guy and he normally comes thru for me.  I get WU or MG..  This time he couldnt do either because of limits.  I opted for the Bank transfer for the 9 bitcoins i sold and although he says it was sent it has not arrived for 2 days now.  Still waiting for a screenshot of the receipt of the transfer..  
Online and buying please pm me if selling
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
KUPO!
I have 11.4 coins for sale. bout to goto bed now but can sort out tomorrow if you like

cheers
Thanks for the kind words I'm still buying btc if anyone is selling please pm me to work something out
Activity: 1470
Merit: 509
Just for the record.
I have had a lot of dealings with Projects - including fairly large loans and buying/selling BTC - over a period of 6-9 months.
He has never let me down once, and if anything, he paid on or before time.
Pages:
Jump to: