Pages:
Author

Topic: Buying BTC - Paying Cash In Your Bank (UK) Faster Payments + More [Worldwide] - page 4. (Read 25841 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Please PM me if you are selling today
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
OP I can do 1:1 preev rate for wu [you pay fees] if interested PM ME I can go first with you.. other people only through MM. PM Me if you are interested I got 4btc atm.
please pm if you are selling
Activity: 8
Used this service to sell 0.98 btc, just received payment and I'm very happy with the service. Shall be using again and would recommend  Smiley
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
You're paying 120+ via PPUSD Gift?

If so, PM me.
Online and buying please pm me
Online and buying please pm me
Activity: 47
completed a successful transaction with Projects for 1 bitcoin. Recommended buyer. I am very satisfied
Online and buying please pm me if you are selling
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin: The People's Bailout
Seems like your issue with " Ban Curtain " has not been resolved for a long time?

Take a look at Ban Curtain's Trust page:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=74661

He has precisely zero successful transactions documented there with other members of this forum.  This is something that should be taken into consideration when judging his credibility.
legendary
Activity: 1067
No issue here. All trades are settled.
How does your transaction work? You send the Cash deposit and we send the bitcoins? If it is the other way it would be very risky.

Seems like your issue with " Ban Curtain " has not been resolved for a long time? If you don't accept international wire, please don't accept and say so.

I do not send first no I never have out of hundreds of trades, check my trust history apart from the one transaction with ban curtain which I cannot prove whether he has or has not received the funds (I have a receipt for the transfer and can prove the money has left my account so I have done all I can) there has never been an unresolved issue. I have been buying BTC here for many many months and have dealt with hundreds of BTC, again check my trust. Many people can vouch for me and I have done many transactions since the ban curtain incident. I am not longer doing international wire because it is so hard for me to confirm whether the funds actually reach the other person so I am not sure why you are saying that? At the time I did accept it but it was the first and last time because of this problem. All the other payment methods are much more reliable and much quicker anyway so less hassle all around.

That being said I am online and buying more today please
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
How does your transaction work? You send the Cash deposit and we send the bitcoins? If it is the other way it would be very risky.

Seems like your issue with " Ban Curtain " has not been resolved for a long time? If you don't accept international wire, please don't accept and say so.
legendary
Online and buying please pm me need more btc

Please pay unsettled bill before committing into buying more.

I will sell more after old trade are settled.

I already paid you
legendary

Please pay unsettled bill before committing into buying more.

I will sell more after old trade are settled.

Pages:
Jump to: