Pages:
Author

Topic: Buying BTC - Paying Cash In Your Bank (UK) Faster Payments + More [Worldwide] - page 6. (Read 25841 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
I still waiting for payment from Projects (since 25 june). Projects promised to resolve conflict until 31 July, but now he requests new delay without specification any terms of resolving. I hope Projects would answer me here when exactly he plan to resolve this conflict...

I have sent you proof of payment, the money has left my account. I have no evidence to suggest you have not received the money, there is nothing more I can do until the bank returns the funds to me and confirms you did not receive them, which they have not done.

Your "evidence" can be easy made in paint or html editor (screenshotted electronic form), I can give you symmetrical evidence that I haven't received any money with screenshot (or in screencast) of my e-banking transactions log. And my account is not frozen! So this means that problem is on your side. Even if you have sent money and your account is frozen why I must hold all risks of your banking problems?

On July 10 you said that 1-2 weeks is usual time for tracing, you said that 3 weeks is "more than enough" time to get this resolved. And I still waiting.

You failed second date and still don't offer any constructive resolution. You rejected all my variants of resolution with escrow and didn't offer any own.

If you offered any constructive resolutions and didn't play for time I wouldn't write all this shit here in public. But I don't know how to return my money or bitcoins now Sad

I have done hundreds and hundreds of trades here and there has never been one problem which hasnt been resolved.
If you are being genuine your problem will also be resolved, but at the moment I cannot return funds to you because I do not have them, this is nothing to do with bank accounts being frozen they have left my account I do not have it any more, nor the bitcoins as they were sold.
If the funds do get returned to my account from a failed transfer then of course I will reimburse you.
There isnt much more I can say unfortunately other than we did a large trade of 2k through western union which you collected, you should know I am genuine, many people here have traded with me and yes somethings problems occur because nothing is never straightforward but if there is an issue I always resolved it.

That being said I am buying more bitcoins today if anyone else is selling, please do not let this put you off this was the first and only time I have sent an international bank transfer, I will not be doing that again every other method does not have such problems because I can without doubt prove I have sent the funds.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
I still waiting for payment from Projects (since 25 june). Projects promised to resolve conflict until 31 July, but now he requests new delay without specification any terms of resolving. I hope Projects would answer me here when exactly he plan to resolve this conflict...

I have sent you proof of payment, the money has left my account. I have no evidence to suggest you have not received the money, there is nothing more I can do until the bank returns the funds to me and confirms you did not receive them, which they have not done.

Your "evidence" can be easy made in paint or html editor (screenshotted electronic form), I can give you symmetrical evidence that I haven't received any money with screenshot (or in screencast) of my e-banking transactions log. And my account is not frozen! So this means that problem is on your side. Even if you have sent money and your account is frozen why I must hold all risks of your banking problems?

On July 10 you said that 1-2 weeks is usual time for tracing, you said that 3 weeks is "more than enough" time to get this resolved. And I still waiting.

You failed second date and still don't offer any constructive resolution. You rejected all my variants of resolution with escrow and didn't offer any own.

If you offered any constructive resolutions and didn't play for time I wouldn't write all this shit here in public. But I don't know how to return my money or bitcoins now Sad

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
bro, i thought you gonna send me the sender's info after 12hours? almost 15 1/2 hours now still no info received.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Activity: 115
Hi I have 7.9 BTC since MT.Gox stopped serving Australia i would be interested in your service.

Thanks
Online and buying please pm me
Activity: 69
Sold  Projects 3.61BTC for uk bank transfer, Money arrived promptly! Thanks alot! Trade with confidence!
Online and buying please pm
Succesfully provided 1 deal via WU.

Unfortunately our second deal is not as nice as the first, as far as I already waiting for 3 weeks for payment from Projects. I hope Projects will solve his problems with banking account soon (he promises to finish investiagtion in 2 weeks since today) and will complete pending payment or "bitcoinback".

Yes confirmed, just waiting to hear back from the bank on what is happening/happened with the wire before I can resolve one way or another.

Still buying if anyone is selling, although I do still have issues with 1 bank account I am still able to trade with another.
Succesfully provided 1 deal via WU.

Unfortunately our second deal is not as nice as the first, as far as I already waiting for 3 weeks for payment from Projects. I hope Projects will solve his problems with banking account soon (he promises to finish investiagtion in 2 weeks since today) and will complete pending payment or "bitcoinback".
Online and buying please pm
Pages:
Jump to: