Pages:
Author

Topic: Buying for a long term. - page 23. (Read 19851 times)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
May 06, 2017, 11:54:15 AM
I was expecting to read the reasons also why you are sugesting a particular coin.As I said my purpose is not buy low and sell high.I want to invest in something useful.
Like Ethereum in which I have already invested.

If that is the case then you should buy Litecoin. I dont think you got any other option for long term. I bought very less LTC in the early stages and should have bought more, the rate is now rising and it looks promising for the future now.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
May 06, 2017, 11:29:58 AM
I was expecting to read the reasons also why you are sugesting a particular coin.As I said my purpose is not buy low and sell high.I want to invest in something useful.
Like Ethereum in which I have already invested.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
May 06, 2017, 11:10:34 AM
I think JANUS TOKEN is one of the best tokens I have seen so far as they are building mainstream businesses and giving dividends. I also invested recently in Encryptotel and TAAS and have enough INSANE COIN to make 8 masternodes. There are other coins and tokens as well to add to the list.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
May 06, 2017, 11:09:50 AM
The prices are quite high already. Even for coins that have not much to offer. You could always go in for a gamble and bet on anything and hope for the best. I think XPR still have some potential. Whereas Bitcoin already reached their high end and Litecoin is getting there, XPR would still need to go 8-9x higher to reach back to it's all time high. The project development is actually pretty promising and realistic. Also the fact that Bitstamp listed them might tell that they know something that we don't. I am betting my money to them.

Actually true, a bad time for buying new coins is now if you don't have any BTC. So for USD equivalent its not the best time.
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
May 06, 2017, 11:01:17 AM
Ethereum Classic / Golem / Stellar Lumens / Siacoin / Ubiq / Crown / Edgeless

Soon available:

Bancor / Taas
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
May 06, 2017, 10:46:11 AM
The prices are quite high already. Even for coins that have not much to offer. You could always go in for a gamble and bet on anything and hope for the best. I think XPR still have some potential. Whereas Bitcoin already reached their high end and Litecoin is getting there, XPR would still need to go 8-9x higher to reach back to it's all time high. The project development is actually pretty promising and realistic. Also the fact that Bitstamp listed them might tell that they know something that we don't. I am betting my money to them.
May 06, 2017, 10:15:15 AM
I like waves but the price is a bit to high now.
Agreed with you, i will bought waves sonner. The price of waves increasing day by day.

I think it will go back to 3 again after an ATH at around 1$
May 06, 2017, 09:56:01 AM
I like waves but the price is a bit to high now.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
May 06, 2017, 09:36:01 AM
I want to buy few Altcoins which have some strong good concept and which are beneficial for the crypto world somehow.
Of course my intention is to make good profit but I do not want to invest for that sole purpose.
I would be interested in something in which I get profit by holding and not by selling when it reach a particular price.
I am considering following Altcoins but do not know what benefits they give to their holders.
1.Golem
2.Wings
3.Ark
Pages:
Jump to: