Pages:
Author

Topic: Buying for a long term. - page 17. (Read 19851 times)

Activity: 366
Merit: 0
April 10, 2018, 10:27:49 PM
Indeed many Altcoins have good potential. But I prefer AELF, because I love the team who are really taking on their own coin, having good support and Awesome! community.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
April 10, 2018, 07:16:43 PM
You can find lots of coins. Waves is my favorite too. It is following the same trajectory as the rise of Monero. I have been following Monero when it was worth 1$, and it's rise has been consistent month by month. I see the same thing in waves, it's rise has been solid. It does not go through major pump and dump like other shitcoins. It consolidates and rise slowly. Come back in a year, i'm sure it will break $20. Just do your own research!
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
April 10, 2018, 07:15:24 PM
Ada and Tron give me some profit for many times,  and you can take a look into these. Both have a huge volume and as coin listed in some big exchanger just like bittrex, there will be a huge chances of gaining profit in the future.
Activity: 50
April 10, 2018, 06:17:46 PM
I think to buy a very good coin is ethereum and neo,
because both have the potential for the long term and have a bright future
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
April 10, 2018, 04:49:46 PM

Those coins that you see in the top 10 cryptocurrencies? Most started as cheap contribution event, where you contribute when the coins are launched and you get an x number of coins at a huge discount, which have great potential to grow. Good examples are Ethereum, Cardano, NEO, etc. They started with an ICO, and people who are benefitting now received ETH, ADA, NEO etc coins at the lowest prices they had ever seen. Think Bitcoin in 2011.
Now, you can participate in the Multiversum token contribution event.
Activity: 280
April 10, 2018, 03:45:37 PM
Before buying coins to invest, you should choose high-quality coins, do not be careless in choosing a coin so as not to harm yourself. Coins that have great potential to keep going up, I think Etherum and BCH. The coins are very good to invest in the long term, and will not disappoint you.
Activity: 263
Merit: 10
April 10, 2018, 03:32:03 PM
I want to buy few Altcoins which have some strong good concept and which are beneficial for the crypto world somehow.
Of course my intention is to make good profit but I do not want to invest for that sole purpose.
I would be interested in something in which I get profit by holding and not by selling when it reach a particular price.
I am considering following Altcoins but do not know what benefits they give to their holders.
1.Golem
2.Wings
3.Ark

I think it would be better if you hold altcoin top 10 if you invest long-term because top coins are more stable like neo, litecoin, ripple iota and others. because I think top coins are safer and will give you a big advantage in the future.
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
April 10, 2018, 02:42:31 PM
I think for a long time will suit DTX! databrokerdao.com
The main component of the platform is the register of sensors and data streams. The platform is the first market created for the purchase and sale of data from such sensors.Sensor owners will sell data from their sensors on the platform and will receive 80% of the received amounts, paying a small fee for placing the sensor on the platform!
Activity: 420
Merit: 19
April 10, 2018, 02:27:33 PM
Some really interesting projects are in the market of which tokens are under valued right now but have huge potential to grow few times over the time. As this topic is for long term then do some research and where you see solid teams and project just buy some and sit back without looking at the everyday's price because these will not let to stay calm.

I think Ethererum is the best choice for long term. Because it is the next coin to bitcoin. Many projects are come coming based on Ethererum platform. Ethererum is the potential and promising coin. So definitely it's growth is very high in future. Other coins such as bitcoin cash, NEO, IOTA are also good for long term. 
Activity: 62
April 10, 2018, 02:10:21 PM
Verge demonstrates good dynamics. NEO is good for investment too
Activity: 392
April 10, 2018, 01:50:18 PM
I suggest to research about Neblio firstly, I liked very much this project and hodling for long term, after that I like pundix and INS ecosystem project, this projects have good team and they are working very hard.
Activity: 495
You have to get what you want your own way.
April 09, 2018, 12:20:37 PM
There are lots of quality alt coins out there to invest for a long term holding, so i suggest you broaden your choices and consider other alt coins like ETH, PRL, TRON, IOTA or even NEO, just look around Im pretty sure you'll see a tons of potential and promising coins.
Activity: 134
April 09, 2018, 09:48:02 AM
I think I can offer ethereum for you if you look for a long term investment you can add bitcoin for it is strong potential in the universe of crypto. Also waves and litecoin can have a potential for a long term investment.
Activity: 378
April 09, 2018, 08:54:43 AM
For long-term, take Ethereum and Bitcoin Cash. Market has shown the price of these coins has fast recovery rather than other altcoin.
Some speculators said that Ethereum will continue to rising, when Bitcoin going to stabilizes. While Bitcoin Cash, a product of fork, has a price that remains above even though in its launch a lot of pessimists with the coin, but it turns out the market still believe in this coin.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
Revolutionizing Reward Points
April 09, 2018, 07:53:42 AM
just buy a solid altcoins with huge potential if you want to invest for long term such as EThereum, Litecoin, IOTA, Monero and waves
and do not buy any shitcoins my friend, because you will lose your money
Activity: 36
April 09, 2018, 07:48:46 AM
Zec, Eth, gup, golem or rlc , bancor ( great idea) and ripple .  Smiley
Activity: 2366
Merit: 305
Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week
April 09, 2018, 07:05:41 AM
I think NEO or Monreo is a good option for long term investment since both the coins have good potential and is stabilized even when crypto market is down. These coins are trending in a equal price but don't have any fast growth or fast price down either. You can rely on these tokens for safe and marginal growth.
Activity: 238
April 09, 2018, 06:16:06 AM
you can buy coins that have stable prices such as ethereum and bitcoin to serve as long term hold coins. and it can do well avoiding the risk of big losses because of wrong predictions for long term hold.
I don't think Ethereum and bitcoin have stable price, their price just decrease more than 50% in last few months. But those coins is worth for safe invest, you can earn x3-x5 for 1 year preiod.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 269
April 09, 2018, 04:53:07 AM
I like waves but the price is a bit to high now.

Waves is a good project, the price actually is not that high compare when it hit its highest price and with their coming platform the price is not high, in my opinion, this is actually the best time to buy it sometimes hit $5 last month it hit $6 its just we are in red period.
Activity: 107
April 09, 2018, 04:34:28 AM
Yes, in the Crypto market patiently holding and waiting is the decisive factor for success. So if you buy and hold them for a long time you will be the winner. In future Crypto market will grow strongly, so you peace of mind to hold them.

We're not even sure about the outcome of regulation attempts for cryptos. I would rather do short term trades for now and take advantage of the trend rather than just buying, holding, and hoping.
Pages:
Jump to: