Pages:
Author

Topic: Buying for a long term. - page 15. (Read 19851 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Presale is live!
April 25, 2018, 05:43:00 PM
For long-term storage I bought bitcoin, ETH, NEO and NEM. It seems to me that these are excellent and strong projects, which are most beneficial to hold for several years.
Activity: 184
Merit: 10
April 25, 2018, 05:08:57 PM
There are so many coins that are worthy to be in your portfolio for a long term holding just be wise and sure what coins would that be. I'd rather choose Ethereum as my number one holding but its not the right idea to buy it now.
You can not lay all the eggs in just one tray. you can think about security. Therefore, you need to prefer some more coins, not just the etherium. Although I want to tell you that the etherium is quite a worthy subject for investment.

Ethereum is more than secure for me, i think that this is one of the best altcoins to put some money at this moment, also, if you are a begginer then it is the best option for all of us, the same for litecoin
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
April 25, 2018, 05:07:37 PM
I'd better focus on more unique projects, which posses their own blockchain, for example. I suggest Universa.
Activity: 579
April 25, 2018, 04:55:54 PM
There are so many coins that are worthy to be in your portfolio for a long term holding just be wise and sure what coins would that be. I'd rather choose Ethereum as my number one holding but its not the right idea to buy it now.
You can not lay all the eggs in just one tray. you can think about security. Therefore, you need to prefer some more coins, not just the etherium. Although I want to tell you that the etherium is quite a worthy subject for investment.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
April 25, 2018, 04:48:42 PM
I want to buy few Altcoins which have some strong good concept and which are beneficial for the crypto world somehow.
Of course my intention is to make good profit but I do not want to invest for that sole purpose.
I would be interested in something in which I get profit by holding and not by selling when it reach a particular price.
I am considering following Altcoins but do not know what benefits they give to their holders.
1.Golem
2.Wings
3.Ark

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.
I was asking myself what to do when cryptocurrency goes down and found out that the most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on exchanges right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058
Activity: 266
Merit: 105
April 25, 2018, 10:28:03 AM
Activity: 182
April 25, 2018, 08:17:05 AM
I want to buy few Altcoins which have some strong good concept and which are beneficial for the crypto world somehow.
Of course my intention is to make good profit but I do not want to invest for that sole purpose.
I would be interested in something in which I get profit by holding and not by selling when it reach a particular price.
I am considering following Altcoins but do not know what benefits they give to their holders.
1.Golem
2.Wings
3.Ark

I've been following BitClave for a while. Very genuine project! The good concept. They already have several working projects in test mode! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coOgmyEDsgw here's the link to their video which explains the main concept.
Merit: 158
April 25, 2018, 07:42:46 AM
I have golem little like you, it is very good project I think. And I have monetha for long term investment, I can recommend for research about it, team and project is very good but advertisement part is not good much, I hope they can improve this part also.
Activity: 504
Merit: 12
April 25, 2018, 07:28:28 AM
golem and ark beautiful coinler can earn nice profit ideal for investment when some think for long term.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
April 25, 2018, 07:27:54 AM
Today so many coins are ready to buy for long-term. I don't have so money for all portfolio. But the choice is great today. Eth, Ada, Ven, Neo, Pkt, RDN and more
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
April 25, 2018, 07:01:42 AM
I've been holding ethereum because it one of the best bet for long term hold. Ethereum's potential for sure growth has been proven when it price reached past the $1000 late last year. Another one is EOS, one of the most promising altcoins might also higher price before the end of this year. EOS is a blockchain based OS and the technology behind it is seem solid. The price of EOS is already reached $15 and still on uptrend.
Activity: 55
April 25, 2018, 04:26:24 AM
dogecoin -for me it is a friendly-user coin. I can easily save it by faucets cause it can exchange easily even small amount.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
April 25, 2018, 04:18:21 AM
If you are looking for good profit in the future you must first look at the MarketCap and Total number of coins. A coin with large coin supply (billions) can't grow very much in the future, not even 1$.
My choice: Masari.
It's a Monero fork, good relationshionship with Monero, only 18.5 millions total coin supply and it's still early, only 6000 sats on SouthXchange and Tradeogre.
If you count that Masari uses a weighted harmonic mean difficulty adjustment algorithm for smoother difficulty adjustment, which has been PR'd back to Monero you already have a kick-ass coin. It also has only ever used RingCT, has a fixed ring size of 13, and we plan on adding uncle mining and researching block tree sharding.
Many improvements and fork is scheduled for 1 May.

Cheers !

I think, the main focus of any investor is the amount of money he can make through his investment and the time required to achieve some specific target. Masari can’t make someone rich in months. It is a new coin and has a lot of competition. People are giving marinecoin some hype too. My honest suggestion is to not choose any of the new coin because they will make the investor wait for longer than necessary.
Activity: 108
April 23, 2018, 06:38:30 AM
If you are looking for good profit in the future you must first look at the MarketCap and Total number of coins. A coin with large coin supply (billions) can't grow very much in the future, not even 1$.
My choice: Masari.
It's a Monero fork, good relationshionship with Monero, only 18.5 millions total coin supply and it's still early, only 6000 sats on SouthXchange and Tradeogre.
If you count that Masari uses a weighted harmonic mean difficulty adjustment algorithm for smoother difficulty adjustment, which has been PR'd back to Monero you already have a kick-ass coin. It also has only ever used RingCT, has a fixed ring size of 13, and we plan on adding uncle mining and researching block tree sharding.
Many improvements and fork is scheduled for 1 May.

Cheers !
Activity: 37
April 23, 2018, 05:58:40 AM
you can consider ECA, Electracoin too..

Check the ff links for more information.
https://www.facebook.com/Electracoineca/
https://electraproject.org/

If you are in discord you can join https://discord.gg/tZR2d75
Activity: 105
April 23, 2018, 05:41:02 AM
tron should rise more in the long run
Buying for long term is a good idea. It will enable you understand the tricks and help you modify your strategies. The long term investors are the only guys who roll in millions upon the advent of boom. When you are a long term investor, you just do not think of the value of your portfolio daily. Even a slow and consistent rise in the value of the coins you hold in long run is a huge gain.
Activity: 307
Merit: 100
April 21, 2018, 06:06:24 PM
Some really interesting projects are in the market of which tokens are under valued right now but have huge potential to grow few times over the time. As this topic is for long term then do some research and where you see solid teams and project
Activity: 24
April 20, 2018, 03:02:45 PM
tron should rise more in the long run
April 20, 2018, 02:45:48 AM
It is not good to hold long periods of time. You must have the knowledge and grasp of market trends and determine the appropriate selling point. So there is a profit. Do not just rely on luck just like in the past.
Activity: 154
April 20, 2018, 01:30:47 AM
i hold some ARK . it is very friendly to the holder . i receive extra ark rewards every day . it does not need to be mined to avoid consuming a lot of power resources .
Pages:
Jump to: