Pages:
Author

Topic: Buying NEO. Yes or No?! - page 2. (Read 787 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
February 07, 2018, 11:28:16 PM
I think it's a good choice to buy NEO now because there has been a big drop in the market recently.
Because NEO is a very popular project, and there are many projects based on NEO, I am optimistic about NEO.
Activity: 291
Merit: 0
February 07, 2018, 11:27:56 PM
I would definately say yes. Its a really good investment. Nowadays, many crypto projects are build on the NEO platform. This makes NEO much more valuable. I'm not surprised to see it supassing ethereum one day.  Wink
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
February 07, 2018, 11:26:24 PM
I have some NEO's in my portfolio and I really believe on NEO for long term.
Will just hodl them . Maybe this answers the question buying neo or not Smiley
Activity: 8
February 07, 2018, 11:19:51 PM
Yes I will buy it.
Neo is the one of my top altcoins in my list this 2018, this coin is have a great potential and it will give  a good profit.
Activity: 308
Merit: 102
February 07, 2018, 11:13:05 PM
I believe NEO will have a good future, however, unlike many others have said, I find it still tracking the broader market alongwith BTC/ETH. I also believe ETH will likely rise faster than any other alt. Just look at the number of ICOs getting onto ether network - the adoption speaks for you.
Activity: 56
Merit: 4
February 07, 2018, 11:08:10 PM
Bro is one of the projects I like the most.
I’v been watching for weeks but I didn’t have cash for buy it during the retracement of last days and I feel frustrated.
What do you think, is still a good moment for buying it? What price (possible in BTC) do you suggest?
Can it grow again? And what price will it reach in your opinion?
Activity: 322
February 07, 2018, 08:55:25 PM
   I am reading so many good things about NEO, or to say
Chinese Ethereum. I am thinking to buy it and I need your
advice on this.
   Is NEO a good long term investment? Which wallet is the
best for NEO?
   Is there anyone here who wish to sell some NEO, or I need
to register at some exchange site and buy NEO?
   Thanks for all the answers, I hope we can make some good
deals here.

If you are planning to buy neo then i think that you should invest more on ethereum because it was down to 700 dollars today, and if you are looking to an altcoin then i highly recommend you to invest on eth because it does really have a potential to grow its value.
Activity: 140
February 07, 2018, 08:54:01 PM
advice on this.
best for NEO?
deals here.

100% YES, NEO is a very good coin for a long-term investment,
the price is stable, even later in my opinion it will reach  $150 soon,
i also invested on NEO too, it's quite like ethereum, very great coin to invest !
Activity: 462
February 07, 2018, 08:23:42 PM
Since Ethereum network overload when many transaction, and ETH blockchain only can to handle ahundreed transaction in a second. NEO will be good choice and best option for smart contract to run application and also to run ICO to collect money from investor. And also NEO has more feature than ETH.
Activity: 140
February 07, 2018, 08:00:09 PM
First of all NEO is a platform like ethereum, not like one more Bitcoin fork. Now platforms is in trend and investors put more money in projects like this that's why price will rise and now is still good time to buy. I use NEON wallet and i have 10% of my portfolio in NEO.
Activity: 791
Merit: 139
February 07, 2018, 07:59:44 PM
YES, i believe that NEO has the best potential now in the crypto. their wallet is amazing and most token now are jumping to neo base coin and their speed of transfer is good. + having neo is having free gas which is expensive in the market. its like having neo is having mining too.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
The Operating System for DAOs
February 07, 2018, 07:54:45 PM
advice on this.
best for NEO?
deals here.
I think that such a coin as a neo can always be bought. You need to register on the stock exchange and buy a coin there.  And you can keep a coin here : https://neotracker.io/
Activity: 296
Merit: 12
February 07, 2018, 07:54:17 PM
NEO is great. If you're into chinese projects, another one to follow int heir tracks would be IoT Chain (ITC). Known as the iota of china and has a low supply and better tech. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/iot-chain/
Activity: 166
Merit: 1
February 07, 2018, 07:50:52 PM
I'm looking to buy NEO soon.  I have a question, if I buy NEO do I need to buy some GAS as well or do I earn the GAS for keeping NEO?

You earn gas by holding NEO, just don’t hold on an exchange
Activity: 275
Merit: 101
February 07, 2018, 07:49:02 PM
Before the fall of the market, the growth of NEO was simply overwhelming. It was gradual, without jumps and distortions. Many projects based on it were successfully created and collected hard cap. There are different points of view about this coin. And that it will be centralized (or already), and the opinion that this will be the third place after Ethereum. I do not know the future. But personally, I have this coin in my wallet. Just in case.
Activity: 12
February 07, 2018, 07:48:08 PM
I'm looking to buy NEO soon.  I have a question, if I buy NEO do I need to buy some GAS as well or do I earn the GAS for keeping NEO?
Activity: 826
Merit: 111
February 07, 2018, 07:36:35 PM
advice on this.
best for NEO?
deals here.

Neo's growth is really promising. if you look at its growth trend in coinmarketcap.com, you would trust and invest in it. Its one of the best coins listed on top. This is the correct time to buy Neo plus other coins as all are cheaper now. You can even still look at other coins like, monero, Ripple, dash and ETH as well.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
February 07, 2018, 07:34:03 PM
advice on this.
best for NEO?
deals here.
neo indeed one of the best coin and it have a good future if you plan to play long term. But if i were you im not going to buy chinese coin anymore cause there might be a chance where the coin would be die or become useless cause china regulation.
Activity: 104
In Crypto We Trust
February 07, 2018, 07:24:58 PM
I believe Neo is still very cheap, it has open source technology and great potential. For my opinion It may reach $300 or more this year. Now it's a good opportunity to invest in Neo.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
February 07, 2018, 07:17:39 PM
I would say Yes! It is enough to take into account the fact that NEO currently working with the Chinese and Japanese government along with large corporations including Alibaba.
Pages:
Jump to: