Pages:
Author

Topic: Buying NEO. Yes or No?! - page 4. (Read 787 times)

Activity: 309
Merit: 102
Presale is live!
February 07, 2018, 05:31:09 PM
NEO is a good coin and it is better than ethereum.
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
February 07, 2018, 05:28:57 PM
NEO has been in the digital world for a brief time and it has made it easier for businesses and and developers to produce content and be rewarded for it.
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
February 07, 2018, 05:23:02 PM
I have read about Neo here, but I see very little information between them. Neo seems like a good crypto money to invest, but I can't get serious about those who say that those prices will go to the moon. The whole market is in trouble right now. There are opportunities for investment right now, but before you make a decision, look at what kind of development is involved in the project (including NEO) that you are considering investing in.
Activity: 243
Merit: 100
February 07, 2018, 05:17:13 PM
   I am reading so many good things about NEO, or to say
Chinese Ethereum. I am thinking to buy it and I need your
advice on this.
   Is NEO a good long term investment? Which wallet is the
best for NEO?
   Is there anyone here who wish to sell some NEO, or I need
to register at some exchange site and buy NEO?
   Thanks for all the answers, I hope we can make some good
deals here.

For now, it is very difficult to say what the NEO will cost in the future. It seems the resistance at $ 150 is quite strong.
But I think sooner or later, NEO will make a breakthrough and reach record levels.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
February 07, 2018, 05:15:02 PM
If Neo will be used with chinese government as rumors are saying it will go to the moon. Cause all NEO holders can earn gas buy holding in their neo wallet. NEO is the next ETH.
I bought NEO a few days ago when NEO was worth about $ 70. I bought NEO because it is a very potential altcoin, besides I am going to join ICO development projects on the NEO platform so I bought into NEO to prepare to invest in those projects. If you want to buy NEO, this is a great time for you.
Activity: 196
Merit: 7
February 07, 2018, 05:11:17 PM
If Neo will be used with chinese government as rumors are saying it will go to the moon. Cause all NEO holders can earn gas buy holding in their neo wallet. NEO is the next ETH.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
February 07, 2018, 05:07:18 PM
The NEO platform's crypto currency is much like an ether, but the goal of the project is to create a new "smart" digital economy of the future. Moreover, the government of China and the Ministry of Economy of the country are interested in this project, and Microsoft China, Alibaba and Hyperledger are among the partners.
Activity: 434
February 07, 2018, 05:06:09 PM
I have invested in NEO long time ago, but I bought some more the other day when it was under 100$.
I think the price is still good, because NEO is undervalued at the moment.
We shall take the opportunity while it's price are in dip, because surely once market turn into green in could be possible NEO will rise also. Knowing the capability of NEO in the market and base on it's market history, it could be consider as one of outstanding performer coin in crypto market and surely it will give you profit after all.
Activity: 40
February 07, 2018, 04:58:23 PM
NEO has a potential of being Ethereum's successor too and can has strong grow in 2018. Buy NEO on the exchange.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
February 07, 2018, 04:22:16 PM
I think that right answer Yes, because price of NEO is far from the NEO's potential, but most of things depend from cryptocurrency market. If market will stay in red zone, NEO will not grow as well.
Activity: 560
February 07, 2018, 02:57:24 PM
I think NEO don't give much x. But strong growth in long-term not even discussed. Agreed that 2018 is a ICO platform year. More order, more stability, more possibilities. Check it on the end or year
Activity: 112
February 07, 2018, 02:39:40 PM
advice on this.
best for NEO?
deals here.

You could buy some NEO, I don't say no. You should actually buy some NEO, some ETH, some BTC and some other altcoins out there. The market is very diversified, so it's very good to diversify the portofolio yourself.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
February 07, 2018, 02:38:15 PM
advice on this.
best for NEO?
deals here.

I really like NEO and hold a decent % of my total crypto in this coin. It should have a great 2018.
I don't have an opinon on whether current price is high or low relative to other coins, as obviously everything has dropped recently and by varying amounts.
Long term I think NEO is a greta option.
Activity: 490
February 07, 2018, 02:36:12 PM
Yes. Neo is one of the best coin. There are lots of ongoing ICOs in neo platform. As eth, Neo also has a huge potential. These days price is law. So this is a good opportunity to buy some and hold. you can buy it from any major exchange and use wallets as NEON or NEO GUI.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
February 07, 2018, 02:36:02 PM
advice on this.
best for NEO?
deals here.
I personally think that NEO raised because of its ICO platform, but I pay now more attention to ICO platforms that are only coming in q1 2018, such as Stratis and think it is super undervalued, smart contracts are also expected in q1 2018. We can see $100 strat this year to my mind but we will see Wink
Activity: 49
February 07, 2018, 02:33:48 PM
Thank you for your support!
Activity: 532
Bountyhive.io
February 07, 2018, 02:17:39 PM
Yes Neo is a very good crypto and has a nice development and many coin are now having neo as there base.  This will help it develop faster
Activity: 12
February 07, 2018, 02:11:57 PM
The latest news about ICO's regulations in China is technically good news for NEO, as it will eliminate low quality ICO's and increase investor confidence.
The cryptocurrency called NEO unlike the cryptocurrency called Etherium in terms of intelligent contracts supports more languages, which are:

.NET
JAVA
C #
Go
Python (Soon)
JS (Soon)

They say it is a reliable technology in its entirety. I have not tried it but if someone has a better experience I could tell you.
Activity: 406
Merit: 19
February 07, 2018, 02:06:40 PM
Yes NEO, NEO is my favorite coin, NEO is the biggest in china and this coin is highly supported by Chinese government. Just look, now NEO has been ranked 4th largest in Binance Exchange.
The potential of NEO as the best coin can`t be underestimated and is a good long-term investment, let's look at https://coinmarketcap.com/.
In this quarter almost all crypto found a sharp decline, while the NEO, it seems didn`t find the problem of decline.
See the position of NEO 4 days ago, and compare it now.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
February 07, 2018, 01:35:49 PM
In my opinion  "Chinese Ethereum" is always a currency to buy. You can generate Gas while it is in your wallet, or you can invest in ICOs.
Pages:
Jump to: