Pages:
Author

Topic: Buying NEO. Yes or No?! - page 3. (Read 785 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
February 07, 2018, 07:03:01 PM
I think NEO is one of the best investments for 2018.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
February 07, 2018, 06:58:09 PM
It is crazy not to buy NEO right now. Just look at the price of ethereum as this is where NEO is heading. Too many people missed out when NEO was stuck at $40 and investors where sitting on the fence. Now it is over $100 and growing fast. As more ICOs are successfully delivered via NEO demand will increase just like the price
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
February 07, 2018, 06:54:11 PM
NEO is considered the Ethereum of the Chinese market, which currently holds the most substantial number of cryptos in the world, so investing in NEO is feasible during this period when the NEO is down to $ 100. If you want to spend, the safest store is Myetherwallet or can be stored directly on exchange floor Binance. If you make a long-term profit, invest in NEO.
Activity: 472
Gamblica Pre-Sale launch 01.03.2018!
February 07, 2018, 06:48:21 PM
My opinion its to wait before you invest right now in the middle of this crisis you should give it a time to get on its feet to the market. I heard many good things for NEO and also i did a research of it. And yeah i give it a green light if you wanna invest after the correction.

I think if we give it some time to gt back on its feet, the price will be very high, which mean our profit will be smaller.
Activity: 67
February 07, 2018, 06:46:47 PM
Neo has insane potential, it is not a ether copy, it will outvalue ether! (my opinion)
Activity: 448
Merit: 37
February 07, 2018, 06:44:44 PM
In my opinion NEO is a good coin to invest . Everyday we can see a new projects which is developed on NEO blockchain , basically those start-ups is from asia region , that's why NEO called "Chinese" Ethereum . This platform have a growing popularity and I believe this is one of the most predictable and profitable options to invest . If we talking about wallets , you can choose https://neotracker.io , which is original web wallet for NEO blockchain , or cross-platform wallet , such as NEON .
Activity: 50
Merit: 1
February 07, 2018, 06:37:07 PM
my suggestion to buy Ethereum (ETH) because now eth will continue to rise in price and will make you more profitable ..... that's my advice thanks
Activity: 86
February 07, 2018, 06:25:55 PM
I wonder how the Chineese Ethereum NEO can get higher values while China government is banning crypto currencies and ICO.
I'll stay away from NEO even if I see many positive feedback about it.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485
Rollbit.com Crypto Futures
February 07, 2018, 05:59:30 PM
NEO had a great buying opportunity yesterday if you caught it you are very lucky. It's a great coin for holding in long term. I wouldn't scare when it goes down, because I know it will worth today's Ethereum price in a few months/years.
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
February 07, 2018, 05:59:21 PM
NEO is a great coin to hold lon gterm. IT should do very well this year with many ICOs
launching on its platform. Also, hold it in its official wallet to earn free GAS.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Patience and knowledge are gold.
February 07, 2018, 05:58:27 PM
My opinion its to wait before you invest right now in the middle of this crisis you should give it a time to get on its feet to the market. I heard many good things for NEO and also i did a research of it. And yeah i give it a green light if you wanna invest after the correction.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
February 07, 2018, 05:55:35 PM
This is the perfect time to buy NEO because it's already on dipped. Expect this upcoming months NEO will go to the moon at the same time with BTC. It will give you easy x2 profit. Goodluck.
Activity: 246
Merit: 1
February 07, 2018, 05:49:38 PM
Half a year ago, I invested badly in this coin and lost almost half of the investment, And then the coin began to grow. Sorry I did not wait for this moment. So now I'm afraid to invest in this coin again
ukw
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
February 07, 2018, 05:47:09 PM
   I am reading so many good things about NEO, or to say
Chinese Ethereum. I am thinking to buy it and I need your
advice on this.
   Is NEO a good long term investment? Which wallet is the
best for NEO?
   Is there anyone here who wish to sell some NEO, or I need
to register at some exchange site and buy NEO?
   Thanks for all the answers, I hope we can make some good
deals here.

Yes it is, NEO is the Chinese Ethereum. NEO has become a very popular coin lately.
Here are the possible wallets you can use:
- NEO GUI
- NEON
- Ledger Nano S
- O3 for iOS and Android
Activity: 20
February 07, 2018, 05:46:42 PM
Neo has very good stable improvement and growth in the past.
20% of my portfolio is neo, because I like how it reacts to the  market.
Activity: 363
SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN
February 07, 2018, 05:40:05 PM
I am considering NEO as long-term project with great potential return. The price now is good and I am going to buy more. I suggest investing in NEO before the price go up.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
MST Decentralize Robust AI Trading Platform!
February 07, 2018, 05:39:40 PM
I buy NEO on KuСoin, then the coins to my wallet goes without commission. For NEO, you need to install its own wallet. And by the way, if you want to take part in ICO and pay NEO, ask admins in which version you need a purse. On the sale of tokens 2 weeks ago I need version 6. Perhaps something has changed now.
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
February 07, 2018, 05:35:46 PM
I think price of Neo still will go up but if China will gonna decide to let free cryptocurrency in China I think Neo will fly to the moon.
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
February 07, 2018, 05:33:39 PM
In my opinion, NEO is well suited to long-term investment.
But I do not think it will make an excessive profit.
Activity: 882
Merit: 110
February 07, 2018, 05:32:15 PM
neo is one of the altcoin that developed quite well in cryptocurrency, neo good for investment because neo offer good price and give profit. not a problem if you want to buy a neo because it will provide benefits in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: