Pages:
Author

Topic: Buying/Selling Exotic Cars (Through Broker) - page 11. (Read 15657 times)

Activity: 1778
Merit: 764
www.V.systems
We can pay in BTC right?

That is the idea, but what I was hoping for people to post here helpful tips on how to make this happen instead of yelling 'scammer' at me.

The friend that brokers these cars is not related to Bitcoin world whatsoever and has never used any,  so I need to figure out a reliable way to do this large sum exchange without touching the buyer's money.

If this doesnt work out, one can still pay fiat money but that's not what I intend this to end up as.
www.V.systems
Sounds dodgy as f*ck. An international car broker with no website/photos? Making deals through Facebook? You should change your username to scamster

From what I know he's been dealing with cars for the past 10 years or so. I m not sure about the exact number of years however. What I am sure of is that when he started dealing in cars facebook didnt even exist.

Who said that he has no website ? or the fact that he deals through Facebook ?

I MET him on facebook ! He posts what he has for sale on his profile.

You should change your name to "Dick head & I cant read"

If you are here just to yell 'scammer' at my face do your sorry ass a favor & kill yourself, you are too stupid to live  Angry
I am sorry for all the insults I m handing out but if you call me names & tag me as a 'scamster' I wont sit quite & take it in Smiley

This friend of mine is legit, so am I. Plus no one has asked anyone to pay anything, you come, you visit, you check the papers you pay.

I am only here to collect 'contacts' and forward them to my friend, who is himself is a CAR BROKER not SELLER !!!

You are not paying ME or my Friend anything, we get paid a commission off your purchase.
Activity: 816
Merit: 1000
All right this is something quite new that I ve been brewing in my head.

For quite a while I have had a friend on FB who I came to know from his profession he broker's cars around the world and these are exotic High end luxury cards, While he doesnt run a dealership per se, but he has clients that send him their cars and he sell's them for them, I personally knew one of his clients.

The Proposal :

Its simple, many of the Bitcoin miners and users are quite rich these days & they can afford a luxry car, and I am here to offer the luxury of getting a luxury car by paying with Bitcoins.

What?!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Sounds dodgy as f*ck. An international car broker with no website/photos? Making deals through Facebook? You should change your username to scamster
www.V.systems
No Pictures, not real.

Dude I m not selling the cars, the skin of my ass is not that thick. Even My friend is "JUST A BROKER". he's been doing this for the past many years and he is in NO way related to bitcoins in anyway.
And I m not asking for ANY MONEY here.

People express their interest to me here, I connect them with my friend from FB and my contact deals with HIM. Pays the actual seller AFTER inspecting the vehicle. The seller pays my friend a Commission My friend pays a part of that to me.

So tell me what 'pictures' are you looking for here ?
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
No Pictures, not real.
www.V.systems
Wow dude, you go from begging for BTC to build an LTC mining rig to selling $1M+ cars. You're all over the place!

1. I m still asking for a loan.
Building an FPGA doesnt cost $5500 (which is my loan request amount), even buying one doesnt cost that much.

2. I m still in talks for building an FPGA card. This is thanks to my school's classmates who are studying Electrical engg. & our collective contacts.

3. I am NOT selling any 1m+ car here, my friend in California is. He's a broker he himself lives of commissions and I m just planning to get commission off his commission by getting him customers.

My Friend gets a commission of usually 3 to 5% of the cost of the car from the seller. So if the car cost is $50,000 He would take 3% which would be 1500 and of that he would give me around 20% which would be $300. So its still a beggar's world for me.

So You and you pesky 'Bitcoin policing' can kiss my in-definitive ass crack.

Have a Good Day/Night Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222
brb keeping up with the Kardashians
Wow dude, you go from begging for BTC to build an LTC mining rig to selling $1M+ cars. You're all over the place!
www.V.systems
Good idea dude, we need more thing like this in the community Smiley

Keep it up bro! Tongue

Andy B

Thank you ^_^
www.V.systems
Would he buy it?

No but if he finds someone interested he'll broker it for you. All that depends on him & I havent forwarded your request yet Wink
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
http://www.freebitcointips.co.uk/
Good idea dude, we need more thing like this in the community Smiley

Keep it up bro! Tongue

Andy B
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Troll of the Fourth Reich.
Would he buy it?
www.V.systems
I Know im just playin with ya! But do you charge for this service? I have a 2001 Mitsubushi eclipse GS And am asking 3000$ Its in Ft lauderdale Fl.

India? Bugatti? Fake? Counterfeit? Scam? :O Lol just playing

Do yourself a favor READ my response Smiley

My friend is a 'high end' broker, I will let him know if he has a client available for low priced cars as well.
www.V.systems
Actually, a very good idea.

I have not seen this done as a service yet and would be interested, however I live within the united kingdom so....darn!

You can come visit the seller.

or talk to him over phone, he sells cars all over the world I m sure he'll find you a deal.

If interested just let me know & post here I'll contact you when I get the go ahead from my friend Smiley

Thanks for your response.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Troll of the Fourth Reich.
I Know im just playin with ya! But do you charge for this service? I have a 2001 Mitsubushi eclipse GS And am asking 3000$ Its in Ft lauderdale Fl.

www.V.systems

www.V.systems
Bugatti Veyron GS = $2.25M USD

ONLY 19396.55 BTC @ 116 USD conversion!

WHAT A DEAL!!!!!  I'll take 2.   Cheesy

-_- whats so funny here ?
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
Bugatti Veyron GS = $2.25M USD

ONLY 19396.55 BTC @ 116 USD conversion!

WHAT A DEAL!!!!!  I'll take 2.   Cheesy
www.V.systems
I am located in India, My friend (the person you will deal with) is located in Beverly Hills, California.

Keep in touch & keep an eye on this thread.

If you have an emergency requirement, PM me.

Thanks
Activity: 682
Merit: 500
I would be very interested in this service as I'm actually planning on buying Subaru Wrx with my BTC.

. It might help to know your location.
Pages:
Jump to: