Pages:
Author

Topic: Buying/Selling Exotic Cars (Through Broker) - page 12. (Read 15657 times)

Activity: 1778
Merit: 764
www.V.systems
All right this is something quite new that I ve been brewing in my head.

For quite a while I have had a friend on FB who I came to know from his profession he broker's cars around the world and these are exotic High end luxury cards, While he doesnt run a dealership per se, but he has clients that send him their cars and he sell's them for them, I personally knew one of his clients.

The Proposal :

Its simple, many of the Bitcoin miners and users are quite rich these days & they can afford a luxry car, and I am here to offer the luxury of getting a luxury car by paying with Bitcoins.

The way it would work :
People ask me for cars and I consult with my friend & get them.

YOU CONVERT YOUR COINS TO FIAT YOURSELF through services like 'coinharvest.com'
You check the car by physically visiting a meet spot, inspect it, sign the papers.  pay him & drive away. Every car comes serviced and has inspection papers and you can physically check them before paying.

I will get the commission from him so the buyer does not need to pay me anything, although a tip/donation is always welcome.

I am from INDIA, My friend is from USA (california) The cars are not OWNED by me OR my friend in Cali. The cars are with their respective owners/showrooms.

WHAT I NEED FROM THE BITCOIN-COMMUNITY Right now to get this started :

Simply respond below here, let me know how many of you guys are actually interested in this.
Once I get a slight bit of assurance from this community I'll set up the things that need to be set up to make this work Cheesy Grin

I am always open for criticism and suggestions so post away Cheesy Grin

Lets bring Bitcoins to the world !!!

CURRENTLY AVAILABLE (according to my friend's post) :

Bugatti Veyron GS (My dream car Grin too bad I ll never afford it)

Lotus Elise and sl550

LaFerrari

2012 MP 4-12 C window stickers 310
Every option available

2013 458 spider Italia rosso corso red 1-1 order
Diamond stitch carpets
Upgraded glove seats
Every available option
Under 300 miles

2008 rolls Royce phantom
22" Kahn wheels
13k miles no stories chauffeured driven
Perfect car
Black on black
Entertainment package in back

2008 997 turbo on 3 piece wheels
40k miles
Blue convertible red interior

2010 Porsche GT3 with 9k miles. It is not an RS and it is yellow

Unregistered brand new 1.55 mill Bugatti GS (requires some kind of refundable cash deposit)

The cars listed are not SOLD by my friend he just brokers them. If You need a car you contact me I forward you to him, he looks for your car, you CHECK the papers and the car and buy from the buyer.

To all the retarded guys who are PICKING on me because I am from India please understand this :
I LIVE IN INDIA
I AM NOT MANUFACTURING A CAR & THEN SELLING IT TO YOU.
THE CARS ARE NOT EVEN LOCATED IN INDIA MY FRIEND LIVES IN US - IF YOU THOUGHT BEVERLY HILLS CALIFORNIA IS IN INDIA You need to go to school instead of buying a car.
THE CARS ARE NOT EVEN PHYSICALLY WITH HIM.
HE HAS THE DOCUMENTATIONS REQUIRED TO MAKE A SALE INCLUDING THE INSPECTION PAPERS.
THE CARS ARE WITH THEIR RESPECTIVE OWNERS AND/OR WITH THE SHOWROOMS.
I WILL SIMPLY CONNECT YOU TO MY FRIEND FOR WHICH HE WILL PAY ME COMMISSION.

So I'm not going to answer any question which deals with "The cars are from India ? Fake cars lol"
Pages:
Jump to: