Pages:
Author

Topic: BuyReferral | Buy Direct Referrals for ANY sites - page 2. (Read 4275 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Maybe hi just start panic and star this promo for one year. I said him that Im gonna leave feedbak 2-3 days later.

Until now, I have total 2 new referals on two links.

Btw I was thinking that I can have unlimited ref links so I send him 6.

Later hi told that 1usd for one month for 1 ref link.

So Im not sure which link are promoting. Plus I have two links with 1 new ref on each.

So Im thinking its admin sing ups and thats it Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
What sites is this to mainly? is this for mainly targeting PTC sites or can be any that require a referral? Also is this just targeted areas to focus to promoting link on and then to use click though if people are interested in signing up or are actually proper referrals that you aim to provide clients?
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!
New offer

1 year contract

Only $12  Smiley

And what do you get for $12?

1 Year long as many referals as possible for 1 website? (With the possibility of no referals / just inactive referals or fake referals?)

no 1 year contract will let you change your ref link anytime you want you just have to email us or pm me

Okay, but that does mean that you will get as much referals for 1 website (which you are able to change during the year) as possible, right? Are there any guarantees of how many referals you will get, or how active they will be?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
New offer

1 year contract

Only $12  Smiley

1 Year long as many referals as possible for 1 website? (With the possibility of no referals / just inactive referals or fake referals?)

1 year contract will let you change your ref link anytime you want just have to email us or pm me
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!
New offer

1 year contract

Only $12  Smiley

New offer

1 year contract

Only $12  Smiley
We are only who offer this service at very low price in market Smiley
We bring users to your link but not force the user to join
It's 100% in the user hand to join or not Smiley
I AM NOT SCAMMER SEE PHOTO PROOF I DO MY WORK AS I SAY
Cool
On 6 ref links I get total 2 refs in 2 links on first day.

Maybe its admin sing up Cheesy

No i don't sing up and its 1 month contract give time
legendary
Activity: 1288
On 6 ref links I get total 2 refs in 2 links on first day.

Maybe its admin sing up Cheesy
we have now 3 buyers now growing slowly Smiley
How many refs for $1?

i have no control over it i will advertise your ref link for 1 month
legendary
Activity: 1414
How many refs for $1?
For which sites you can deliver referrals ? And what to do if new referrals do not work after one or two weeks ?

any sites  i will advertise your ref link for 1 month but referrals they work or not work after one or two weeks i have no control over it
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
For which sites you can deliver referrals ? And what to do if new referrals do not work after one or two weeks ?
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Its for real? To good to be true, but with $1 i will try it.. How to pay this $1? BTC wallet??
May i give you ore than 1 my reff link for this $1 service??

Pm me pliss and will replied it not more than 1 hours...

legendary
Activity: 1764
alright, bought this service. will report back if I see any results. thanks Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
I don't know why, but I can't open your site buyreferral.tk. would you send me the payment address and how much should I pay for your service ?

Edit :
PM'ed you my ref link and payment proof
legendary
Activity: 1764
Only $1 bitcoin to Buy Referrals  Shocked

Seems interesting, but I want to ask if they are active and have their own time limit?
Btw, are they "BOT"?

You will get some active and some not you should know it and no time limit you no bots all referrals are human

How many referrals would I get for $1. I want to use them in my ptc sites if possible.

You will easy get refs 10 20 50 refs or more by using our service this is 1 month contract mean i will advertise your ref link for 1 month

could I send you $1 in bitcoin via the forum? and PM you my link? would make it much easier for me, since I can't visit many sites most of the day Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: