Pages:
Author

Topic: BuyReferral | Buy Direct Referrals for ANY sites - page 3. (Read 4275 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Only $1 bitcoin to Buy Referrals  Shocked

Seems interesting, but I want to ask if they are active and have their own time limit?
Btw, are they "BOT"?

You will get some active and some not you should know it and no time limit you no bots all referrals are human

How many referrals would I get for $1. I want to use them in my ptc sites if possible.

You will easy get refs 10 20 50 refs or more by using our service this is 1 month contract mean i will advertise your ref link for 1 month

Average we could expect daily Huh I may use this service after thining about it . I thought you make us pay 1$ for 1 referal , that's why I thought it's kinda abused .

Less than 10 or more than 10 if your are lucky as it depends on the user who view your ref link site if they like the site they will join it i don't have control over it Smiley
Activity: 353
Merit: 250
Zichain

Seems interesting, but I want to ask if they are active and have their own time limit?
Btw, are they "BOT"?

You will get some active and some not you should know it and no time limit you no bots all referrals are human

How many referrals would I get for $1. I want to use them in my ptc sites if possible.

You will easy get refs 10 20 50 refs or more by using our service this is 1 month contract mean i will advertise your ref link for 1 month

Average we could expect daily Huh I may use this service after thining about it . I thought you make us pay 1$ for 1 referal , that's why I thought it's kinda abused .

Btw, are they "BOT"?

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

Btw, are they "BOT"?

are we talking about active and real referrals or are those just artificial refs?

could I get some test refs to vouch for you?

Real refs some active and some not you should know it and no artificial refs all referrals are human sorry but no test refs why because once you get refs i cannot control the ref users and later if you don't buy our service it will be complete loss to our time and work

Btw, are they "BOT"?

Activity: 42

Btw, are they "BOT"?
Activity: 353
Merit: 250
Zichain
You could simply do your service here , LOL . Website is totally unprofessional (either design or programming) and same goes for a free domain name.
Instead of linking us to a website where we can't read anything because of the design , you could start your service here saying "Give me your referal and pay me 1$" and that's it .
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
are we talking about active and real referrals or are those just artificial refs?

could I get some test refs to vouch for you?
You should really get a domain and at least a basic design if you want customers. No one would ever buy from that website.
1$ is not much to pay. Some trusted people should try it and post here before we make deals.
That's gonna help us get scammed 1$ Wink

Already ordered this service. Waiting referrals Smiley

Hey this not about domain design its about referrals and you can see we have buyer for our service  Smiley
Activity: 28
You should really get a domain and at least a basic design if you want customers. No one would ever buy from that website.
Only $1 bitcoin to Buy Referrals  Shocked
I wonder how will it go if John asks for a referral on a ABCBux site then Peter asks for referrals as well on same ABCBux site. Scenario is just a sample only. Aint that going to be a problem?

We arrange and manage all you don't need to think about it
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006
I wonder how will it go if John asks for a referral on a ABCBux site then Peter asks for referrals as well on same ABCBux site. Scenario is just a sample only. Aint that going to be a problem?
1$ is not much to pay. Some trusted people should try it and post here before we make deals.

Thanks for the order  Smiley
New design and chat system added to site Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1288

legendary
Activity: 1064
".tk" is a free domain and including the design, doesn't give much trust.

Yes my site is simple but why domain design need here? you need domain design site or referrals?
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1328
Stultorum infinitus est numerus
".tk" is a free domain and including the design, doesn't give much trust.
Pages:
Jump to: