Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy...When there is blood on the streets - page 2. (Read 1175 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
yamzu
December 15, 2018, 05:19:05 PM
Agree with your word. When price so low it's your chance to buy more perspective coins wich will rse up in future. Market will not going down all time.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
December 15, 2018, 03:47:47 PM
Traders would be familiar with the saying “ buy when there is blood on the streets “ this is the best time to load up on oversold and undervalued crypto.  My bag is ready to load up on more Canyacoin CAN

It's true that it is better to buy when prices are lower, and often the sensible time to buy is when we are still falling a bit but just starting to level off. When recoveries happen then often start quick, so the best place to get near-bottom-of-the-market prices is prior to the bottom rather than just after it.
The question we all want answered though is how far will we continue to fall?
Activity: 654
Merit: 250
December 15, 2018, 03:18:34 PM
Traders would be familiar with the saying “ buy when there is blood on the streets “ this is the best time to load up on oversold and undervalued crypto.  My bag is ready to load up on more Canyacoin CAN

This saying should be an encouragement for crypto hunters to buy, as happened in the previous year, but what happened now was that they were even more hopeful that the crypto price fell even lower. In recent months, this behavior seems to have become a tradition for most users, so they only wait, wait, and wait for lower prices. If this is the case, I think the price will continue to decline lower and maybe at that time the price jump will start.

I think very much like you. The market slowly begins to look like it would be the end of the bear market, but also we can not be sure that prices will not go even further down. In my opinion, this is not a good time to load baskets. There will be more blood on the streets!
Activity: 420
Merit: 18
December 15, 2018, 03:13:36 PM
Buying in the dump market is most important lessen for any crypto trader in bear market we can accumulate many new coins for less price
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
December 15, 2018, 01:25:15 PM
You should divide your capital and buy in at other stages of the house should not buy all in one phase, because the price can still reduce again. If you buy all in at this time can lose more, divided into several stages will reduce the risk for you.

It is always advisable to buy the coins when the market is low. Also one can buy on various dips so that they can get more better deals if available in case if it falls more rather than buying the huge qty at one point of time. If you are buying smaller qty then it is fine and also diversify you portfolio and do not stick to single coin to get the best returns.

Yes, you can buy more altcoins and the main cryptocurrency, Bitcoin, especially if you did not invest in crypto before (for some reasons). Alts and BTC will start their rally and let all the investors make money.
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
December 14, 2018, 04:31:06 PM
Traders would be familiar with the saying “ buy when there is blood on the streets “ this is the best time to load up on oversold and undervalued crypto.  My bag is ready to load up on more Canyacoin CAN

This saying should be an encouragement for crypto hunters to buy, as happened in the previous year, but what happened now was that they were even more hopeful that the crypto price fell even lower. In recent months, this behavior seems to have become a tradition for most users, so they only wait, wait, and wait for lower prices. If this is the case, I think the price will continue to decline lower and maybe at that time the price jump will start.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
December 14, 2018, 04:19:28 PM
This guy keep spamming about this trash all the time Smiley. I don't know why this guy keep thinking that he can cut his loss with CAN by this way Smiley. There are so many guys are trying to cut their loss by this way but for now, they're still stucking. LOL.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
December 14, 2018, 04:17:49 PM
It seems like words, buy when there is blood on the road at this time is not good, because I have done it and the condition has not improved, and prices continue to decline, maybe this will take a long time to recover, better waiting for a better time to return to the stand and at this time it is not possible
It's advice for the long-term investors not for traders or flippers. If price will down again it will be another chance to buy more and cheaper. For good trader any market state can be chance to get profit. But on uptrend it's simpler
Activity: 364
December 14, 2018, 04:09:12 PM
It seems like words, buy when there is blood on the road at this time is not good, because I have done it and the condition has not improved, and prices continue to decline, maybe this will take a long time to recover, better waiting for a better time to return to the stand and at this time it is not possible
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
December 14, 2018, 03:32:50 PM
Well I dca'd all year. Now I will hold for the next year and not put any more money in.

Mostly in QNT, XRP, and VET.

Good luck everyone. I don't see this market going up for a few years. I hope I'm wrong. Time to get back to life and not check prices every day. Just going to switch off to crypto after the new year. Leave some alerts in case anything moons.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
December 07, 2018, 07:01:57 AM
You should divide your capital and buy in at other stages of the house should not buy all in one phase, because the price can still reduce again. If you buy all in at this time can lose more, divided into several stages will reduce the risk for you.

It is always advisable to buy the coins when the market is low. Also one can buy on various dips so that they can get more better deals if available in case if it falls more rather than buying the huge qty at one point of time. If you are buying smaller qty then it is fine and also diversify you portfolio and do not stick to single coin to get the best returns.
Activity: 434
December 07, 2018, 06:19:40 AM
Traders would be familiar with the saying “ buy when there is blood on the streets “ this is the best time to load up on oversold and undervalued crypto.  
It's still unpredictable if you bought on they other day it's $120 for ETH and now it's $83...how about tomorrow? $70?? In a bearish market it's difficult to buy at the dip but the price as of today is much more lower.

Then lucky for those who are patiently waiting for the price to go dip. This is a game of prediction because nobody knows when will this decreased be stop. Well, at least this is the lowest price at this year and hopefully this will be the limit.
Activity: 238
December 07, 2018, 06:06:47 AM
Traders would be familiar with the saying “ buy when there is blood on the streets “ this is the best time to load up on oversold and undervalued crypto.  
It's still unpredictable if you bought on they other day it's $120 for ETH and now it's $83...how about tomorrow? $70?? In a bearish market it's difficult to buy at the dip but the price as of today is much more lower.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
December 07, 2018, 05:39:46 AM
Activity: 237
Merit: 1
December 07, 2018, 04:05:23 AM
It turns out that right now it's bleeding and right with your advice, take this good opportunity and don't miss it.
But it looks like tomorrow can still go down again so wait and come back to take the good opportunity.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 102
December 07, 2018, 01:33:15 AM
well now is the best time to buy cryptos, I thought December will happen the bull market, but it looks like will not happen, anyway it's good to buy cryptos this time and hold for long term.
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
December 06, 2018, 05:54:39 PM
Seriously, the best time to buy is now and if you miss this opportunity it might be impossible to see bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies as low as the current prices in four to five years to come. If you follow the price action indicators you will find out that almost all the cryptocurrencies are in oversold area and to some extent it might be difficult for bitcoin and other coins to go down more except something technically happens. If you have an idle cash the best time to invest in some of those coins that has good market capitalization is now.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
December 06, 2018, 02:54:14 PM
IMHO still there not very much blood on the street) Imho this will happen a little bit later, still lots of people waiting for the new crypto pump.
Not that much? the market once again pushed down by an unknown force.

Bitcoin fell to $3,600 once again and ethereum went low under $100 which is the one that's being scared of most holders. Everyone is waiting for this pump but it seems that many aren't really getting what they want so they just used to get with these panics.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
December 06, 2018, 02:24:01 PM
I agree with your statement, but in the end you've made shilling of noname coin, so if someone reading it, don't get into this coin. Buy top 20 coins or hype ICOs.

I think it is better to buy the coins which are on the market for more than a few months. They are more tested.

Few months...I think this is a very short period - it is not the right time to understand if the token is good and have a future or not. I would better bet on the cryptocurrencies, which are older than a year.
Activity: 644
December 04, 2018, 09:10:03 AM
IMHO still there not very much blood on the street) Imho this will happen a little bit later, still lots of people waiting for the new crypto pump.
Pages:
Jump to: