Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy...When there is blood on the streets - page 4. (Read 1175 times)

Activity: 1456
Merit: 579
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
December 02, 2018, 02:23:18 AM
Here goes the popular quote again 'Be greedy when everyone is fearful and be fearful when everyone is greedy ' This statement encapsulates the position a long term trader should have in the market right now,  prices are down and everything look gloomy but in time,  market will recover!

That statement only for people who have patience in the long run and wise when market is very tricky. When the time during bull run, some still don't want to sell at a very huge pump expecting to raise more price. Now ending up cannot sell now due to dump price. Holding is also good but if your greed is too much then t wouldn't help at all. Learn to be contented.

that is all true ONLY IF the thing you are buying or holding already has a good potential of rising. but if it doesn't and if you are fooling yourself into believing it has potential of getting pumped then you will end up wasting a lot of time and money on it.
for instance there are currently a lot of newbies who are bag holding a lot of ICO tokens that are continuing to die!
Activity: 373
Merit: 100
December 02, 2018, 01:39:56 AM
Two months ago, they said that it was the best time to buy cause the prices are low. But, this period the prices went down further. So, I think better to see the trend and assess if it will go down further or will start to rise. If will go down further, wait few mlre days then you can buy your significant coins.
That's right, I think those who have bought a lot of coins in the past two months will also experience regret, but we cannot avoid that because market movements are really difficult to predict.
That is why if we buy any coins right now we must prepare ourselves to accept whatever scenario may happen in the coming days don't be upset if the expectation is not on your side but rather take it positively and keep our mindset in holding till we gain profit.
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
December 01, 2018, 11:51:56 PM
Agree with the quote and hodling through this bear waiting for the next bull. Good time to buy any good coins at these low low prices.
Activity: 658
December 01, 2018, 10:47:16 PM
Here goes the popular quote again 'Be greedy when everyone is fearful and be fearful when everyone is greedy ' This statement encapsulates the position a long term trader should have in the market right now,  prices are down and everything look gloomy but in time,  market will recover!
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
December 01, 2018, 10:42:26 PM
Traders would be familiar with the saying “ buy when there is blood on the streets “ this is the best time to load up on oversold and undervalued crypto.  My bag is ready to load up on more Canyacoin CAN
i am not sure if it is really the best time to buy, but apparently yes. the prices are on the ground and would rather buy now than if the prices are high. but since i am not sure if we have reached the real bottom, i still find it difficult to buy now.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 355
December 01, 2018, 09:44:53 PM
Two months ago, they said that it was the best time to buy cause the prices are low. But, this period the prices went down further. So, I think better to see the trend and assess if it will go down further or will start to rise. If will go down further, wait few mlre days then you can buy your significant coins.

In other words, nobody can really predict where is that bottom is. This is one of the hallmarks with the cryptocurrency markets maybe a big symptom of the fact that this industry is perceived to have less value compared with other investment vehicle. Coupled with so many scams and failed projects, the negative image has had been cemented into the impressions of many people. I am then hoping that soon there can be a big redemption for this industry...and that 2019 can be better.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
December 01, 2018, 09:43:39 PM
When there is a massive sell off like it's happening and there are fewer buy,  one must approach the market carefully.  If your funds is not meant for long term,  you can abstain from buying because,  the opportunity  to short may be less frequent and you may loss money in the short term!
of course for smart people, surely when they like this they know what they have to do to not lose money. Current short-term is not suitable because it is not easy to make a profit.
Yeah because weakening prices is not necessarily the right time to buy, if you are wrong in determining the time to buy like when the market continues to bleed you might lose in the near term, it's better to stay calm when prices bleed and look for points where marketcaps rise along with demand , that's when it might be the right time to buy
Activity: 392
Merit: 0
December 01, 2018, 07:39:39 PM
This crypto market is never for the faint-hearted. It's for the risk takers and outright crazy folks. This is the right Romero splash the cash on good projects with MVPs and reap the fortune later https://ternion.io/?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_newbie=bounty
Activity: 2002
Merit: 516
December 01, 2018, 07:15:23 PM
It looks like the market has already bled and the bottom has been found, or it will be found soon. If you have not done shopping yet, I think it is a very good moment to complete your wallet. We can not be sure that prices will not fall a bit more, so it is good to leave some spare money for any case.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
December 01, 2018, 06:54:10 PM
"Buy when there's blood in the streets, even if the blood is your own." - These words were spoken by Baron Rothschild in the 18th-century, and it seems to me that, in saying this, he meant a similar situation that is happening now on the cryptocurrency market. I think we should listen to it and start shopping.

Yeah. But I think it was over-exaggerated. Anyways, you don't need to buy during bloodbath, however its the best opportunity if you really wanted to make more money.

But I don't know why people are still thinking that crypto will need to sink further before they enter the market again. You need to snatch a few coins here and there and then you can either short it or just HODL for the long haul.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 647
December 01, 2018, 05:59:43 PM
"Buy when there's blood in the streets, even if the blood is your own." - These words were spoken by Baron Rothschild in the 18th-century, and it seems to me that, in saying this, he meant a similar situation that is happening now on the cryptocurrency market. I think we should listen to it and start shopping.
We grab this opportunity cause not all the time we've been like these but be sure you choose the right coin with a huge chances to grow( among the leading currency in crypto) in the future. It could give help to us by looking the chart and understand the flow, otherwise you fall into wrong destination.
Activity: 1463
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
December 01, 2018, 05:03:00 PM
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
December 01, 2018, 04:30:12 PM
When there is a massive sell off like it's happening and there are fewer buy,  one must approach the market carefully.  If your funds is not meant for long term,  you can abstain from buying because,  the opportunity  to short may be less frequent and you may loss money in the short term!
of course for smart people, surely when they like this they know what they have to do to not lose money. Current short-term is not suitable because it is not easy to make a profit.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 257
LuckyB.it is Back!
December 01, 2018, 11:46:17 AM
The market is very unpredictable and  you don't know what will happen. The price maybe cheaper in future or it will go up but if I found an interesting one and the price is right , I will buy it.
You think this price is interesting one but actual market is already broken so people are stay away in crypto investment. I think this is the right time to invest in crypto so your thoughts look cool and I am also invest in various altcoin in this dip. But market bull run will start soon so we should expect some positive result in soon.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
December 01, 2018, 11:07:47 AM
Activity: 742
Merit: 11
November 30, 2018, 04:12:53 PM
The market is very unpredictable and  you don't know what will happen. The price maybe cheaper in future or it will go up but if I found an interesting one and the price is right , I will buy it.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 101
November 26, 2018, 10:01:10 AM
if your belief is good about the price of a crypto currency that will recover, then the term "Buy ... When there is blood on the streets" is indeed very appropriate because this is the right time to invest before the sockets recover.
if you look at the current market conditions it is actually not good to buy assets now because the market growth is very slow. indeed if we see the price of coins is very cheap, but we must also know how long it takes us to hold our assets so that we can feel the benefits.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
November 26, 2018, 09:41:51 AM

This is the problem, isn't it? Coins are cheap now, but they may get cheaper... but it is impossible to know the bottom of the market until it has gone and we have risen again.

What I would say is that if your average purchase price is higher than the current price, then it is always a good time to buy to do dollar-cost-averaging.

In general the best time to buy is when the markets are falling, and the best time to sell is when they are rising. As for achieving perfect timing, it is an art as much as a science.
Activity: 658
November 26, 2018, 09:29:10 AM
if your belief is good about the price of a crypto currency that will recover, then the term "Buy ... When there is blood on the streets" is indeed very appropriate because this is the right time to invest before the sockets recover.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 510
November 26, 2018, 06:27:24 AM
Traders would be familiar with the saying “ buy when there is blood on the streets “ this is the best time to load up on oversold and undervalued crypto.  My bag is ready to load up on more Canyacoin CAN

It is true
but now the risk is too big, especially for trade. I do daily trading. but a few days ago no one refused a big loss. so be careful to speculate especially for next month.
market turmoil is very difficult to learn every possibility can occur
Pages:
Jump to: