Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy...When there is blood on the streets - page 6. (Read 1175 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 103
November 25, 2018, 09:07:14 AM
Never heard of canyacoin but that's not to say it isn't a good investment. I'm sticking with top 30 coins just to be on the safe side. Some coins will simply bleed out and die because they don't have enough funds to sustain themselves, top 30 coins should have no such problems right now
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1040
Catalog Websites
November 25, 2018, 08:53:52 AM
This is a very famous quote for the investors. Accumulate more when the prices are down. When there is lots of blood on the market. Lets just accumulate.

I think lets just accumulate more coins because most if not all of them are in the cheapest price already. Its like a cryptocurrency promo sale. Don't stop accumulating  Smiley.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
November 25, 2018, 08:50:40 AM
Traders would be familiar with the saying “ buy when there is blood on the streets “ this is the best time to load up on oversold and undervalued crypto.  My bag is ready to load up on more Canyacoin CAN

yes, it is easily said than done everyone knows this is the price they wanted always to buy bitcoin when it was trading above 15k$ and when it is actually at this price no one seems to be interested. If bitcoin stabilizes at this price for a few months I will be more than happy to accumulate throughout the period.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1563
November 25, 2018, 08:37:47 AM
Well, that is indeed true. For me this is the best time to enter the market. I have joined the cryptospace last year and I was surprised by its price (it is really overpriced). I cant get into the market bcause I don't have that large amount of money to buy even a single coin...but now ETH is still at a downward movement as well as th other coins.. It really excites me. Grin

It would be better if the prices will go down a little bit.
Activity: 466
Merit: 100
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
November 25, 2018, 08:39:07 AM
Two months ago, they said that it was the best time to buy cause the prices are low. But, this period the prices went down further. So, I think better to see the trend and assess if it will go down further or will start to rise. If will go down further, wait few mlre days then you can buy your significant coins.
That's right, I think those who have bought a lot of coins in the past two months will also experience regret, but we cannot avoid that because market movements are really difficult to predict.
Activity: 275
Merit: 1
https://customcontract.network
November 25, 2018, 08:34:21 AM
It's true that sales panic continues because the price of BTC drops, but if you are smart this is the best moment to buy more when the current BTC price is $ 3850, I'm sure the profits will be seen at least in 2019 and will be even greater the following year
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043
Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)
November 25, 2018, 08:29:21 AM
I think most of people who use that phrase don't really understand what it means.
It literally means "BUY when there's BLOOD on the STREETS". Buy when there's killing, wars, catastrophes.
copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
November 25, 2018, 08:27:43 AM
Traders would be familiar with the saying “ buy when there is blood on the streets “ this is the best time to load up on oversold and undervalued crypto.  My bag is ready to load up on more Canyacoin CAN

You're stopping at nothing in shilling this shitcoin of yours. More like every opportunity to drop a post on here is an opportunity to talk about it. I'm definitely buying the blood on the streets, but it's definitely not going to include your shitcoin
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
November 25, 2018, 02:47:08 AM
Inexperienced investors and people with little reliable information about the development of blockchain technology are now leaving the market
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
November 25, 2018, 12:23:31 AM
hungry when others are fear
Activity: 2660
Merit: 551
November 25, 2018, 12:09:19 AM
Of course everyone should be in right now because there's a lot of bloodbath in the street. But honestly, with all your shilling with that coins, Lol, I wouldn't put my money on it. I will still go with the top ten coins out there and not just randomly coins being promoted by someone, just saying.
Activity: 425
Merit: 10
November 24, 2018, 07:52:55 PM
Two months ago, they said that it was the best time to buy cause the prices are low. But, this period the prices went down further. So, I think better to see the trend and assess if it will go down further or will start to rise. If will go down further, wait few mlre days then you can buy your significant coins.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
November 24, 2018, 06:50:36 PM
Pages:
Jump to: