Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌞🔋 [BUZ]BUKZ ⚡ Anonymous currency powered by renewable energy ⚡ CryptoNight - page 4. (Read 4355 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
New bounties added, we're looking for two translations to begin with:

Vietnamese ANN translation - 500bukz
Chinese ANN translation - 500bukz
Don't forget to stay current by joining, following, and liking our social channels!

discord
steemit
twitter
facebook
    Coin    Algorithm    Links    Network                   Pool Hash           NetShare        Workers    Effort    Last Block    KH/s/day
       BUZK   Cryptonight            5.28 MH/s       3.87 MH/s      73.32%               20   80.47%   12:56:34                N/A

New high! Glad to have it being more evenly (hopefully) distributed. Be nice once we're on the exchange and everyone has access to ensure an even opportunity to invest in Bukz. VaultMex is working on integrating us and said we should be on the exchange in the coming days. You can vote for us on Aiodex.com here

On another note, we'll be updating the Educational section of Bukz.website regularly. The education series will have information on Mining, Solar Power, and more! Starting from the very basics to make Bukz accessible and understandable by all.

If anyone is interested in writing for the educational section, we're looking to expand our foundation.

What is mining?
Activity: 30
    Coin    Algorithm    Links    Network                   Pool Hash           NetShare        Workers    Effort    Last Block    KH/s/day
       BUZK   Cryptonight            5.28 MH/s       3.87 MH/s      73.32%               20   80.47%   12:56:34                N/A
Morning guys! First time the networks been over 3MH Smiley

https://i.imgur.com/wdENrIT.png

Nearing 1M Bukz in circulation. Hope everyone has a good day. I'll be working on the wallet and some marketing today, trying to get us on an exchange to further diversify the coins distribution.

TODO
Bukz.pw fix transaction lists error.
Bukz.pw import/export features
Bukz.pw Design changes/renders better on mobile devices.
*Begin marketing plan
*New educational post if time allows

Also a Chinese translation of the post would be great, if anyone in our communities willing. I can offer a bounty.

Vote for us on Aiodex
Activity: 26
Do we want Buz no pum, want to Buz grow not. Then why not exploit at http://minebukz.host. We regret to pay 2% of the pool fee to develop Buz. Community, please contribute by exploiting it at http://minebukz.host to have Buz have development funds and in which the community benefits.
Activity: 960
Merit: 502
The basis of BUKZ is leading in the development of the first extraterrestrial installations for mining operations on solar energy.
Activity: 59
hey Bukz... I am always interested in renewable energy ideas.  Mainly for off grid situations but I am liking the idea that you all have here.  I was talking to a buddy about running solar to power his mining rig and possibly the one I might end up building... Right now I am into running masternodes moreso than the mining aspect... but Im thinking there is alot to learn here as well.

Awesome! Come join us in the discord Smiley
Activity: 1
hey Bukz... I am always interested in renewable energy ideas.  Mainly for off grid situations but I am liking the idea that you all have here.  I was talking to a buddy about running solar to power his mining rig and possibly the one I might end up building... Right now I am into running masternodes moreso than the mining aspect... but Im thinking there is alot to learn here as well.
Hey everyone, I've begun an educational series to help newcomers adapt and learn to work with the BUKZ software and integrate it into their existing or new exciting services! The first is on setting up and securing walletd to start sending rpc commands and receiving information from the daemon.

http://bukz.website/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/WalletD_Running.png

How to setup and run walletd for your services
Activity: 536
Merit: 100
BUZK has now launched explorer blocks and this makes us younger to navigate blockchain and see many of our transfer transactions before.
Very good work for this project and I will wait for the launch of market exchange and hope that this will take place quickly
Good news guys! We will be on an exchange soon.

https://i.imgur.com/n6wSQYi.png
Did some work on the ANN, working on sprucing up the website. Online Wallet will be offline for about an hour tomorrow while I upgrade some features. Cheers!
It would be better for us if BUKZ was listed on stocksexchange or crex24, and most likely on Cryptopia. Smiley

Yes that is the goal! Smiley

You're welcome to contribute to the community fund that goes towards paying for our first exchange.
BTC: 1MG4dNmQavbjbec4AYDmhhBMurDC5Mk1Si
It would be better for us if BUKZ was listed on stocksexchange or crex24, and most likely on Cryptopia. Smiley
Hello, probably when will BUKZ be listed on the stock exchange?
Hey guys hope everyone is having a good weekend. I'll be pushing the new PHP libraries to github after some testing and am working on the order_book for the Bukz exchange. Don't forget to join us on discord!
Hope everyone had a good week. I am putting the finishing touches on RPC libraries for the Daemon, SimpleWallet, and WalletD to help our potential service developers. Cheers,

Hey guys the web wallet is up and running at Bukz.PW. Please report any bugs you stumble upon as we're still in the beta phase of its development. Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: