Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌞🔋 [BUZ]BUKZ ⚡ Anonymous currency powered by renewable energy ⚡ CryptoNight - page 7. (Read 4355 times)

Activity: 1134
Merit: 741
Rollbit - Crypto Futures
next time make coin from walletbuilders,
easy , no skill,
just buy wallet , launched, exchanges and sell.
done youre winner.

I'd rather find a reliable dev I enjoy working with or learn the codebase myself, I understand the code just not enough to debug the errors and protect the network as of yet. I'm looking to build a life long project here not a one and done.
it is very good what this dev says. so this explanation proves that dev not only wants to profit and just leave, but dev wants to seriously manage his project and develop as long as he can. goodjob
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Any innovations in this project? Or is this a Copy & Paste of monero?

We're currently working on the launch using karbowanec (CryptoNight original) as a base. Our efforts are focused on the community, services, and software, so if there is an innovation that we feel would serve the purpose of the coin we would implement it surely. We'll be announcing our launch soon! Cheers.

Thanks for answering my question. It seems that you are just copying the code and hoping for some outcome.... I think it will be difficult since there's so many projects now with really good ideas and people actually writing code every day to implement those ideas....

Do you have anybody on your team that can write code?

Thanks we're in the process of switching to CryptoNight Light to improve network stability, increase performance, and make every bit of electricity count. Yes we do! Cheers.

Don't bother switching.  You are heading the wrong direction.  You need to build a miner community.  Instead, you seem to be heading down a path of further isolating yourself by further limiting (greatly) the mining equipment necessary to be able to run your blockchain.  If you want smooth operation and to be a going concern moving forward, you need hashpower.  Kudos for trying to do it in a sustainable way.  But you are flirting with a dead blockchain project if you go the way of just CN-Light.  You need Bitmain X3s to be able to run on your chain if you want to be around for a significant period of time... Baikals will still be able to run too... you need time for you to find your identity and what differentiates you from other CN projects out there to make your coin worth mining.  You don't need your own blockchain to do the sustainability experiments you are doing... but you do need a blockchain if you want to donate to future eco-projects, or create eco-friendly tech, or support green projects as the mission of your crypto.  Crypto can represent a mission, a set of projects that folks can get behind... each Crypto doesn't have to have it's own unique tech...  but you limit people's ability to support your mission if you eliminate their gear from being able to run on your chain...  stay inclusive.  Figure out your purpose... Figure out what BUZ will contribute to the world... and in a way that folks will support your goal...  have a look at Newton (NCP) Coin if you want some ideas.  At the end of the day.... if you don't get on an exchange for find a way to do P2P exchanges of coin on a DEX... you have no economy and your Crypto will be worthless.  Answer this question...  why should I spend my money on an electric bill to generate crypto on your blockchain?  And I don't have a stream in my backyard... So, if I can't sell it or trade it for something soon...  you have no community and no one will support you.  Solve those issues... and you will have the next 20 years to work on green tech with the crypto proceeds.
Activity: 154

We're currently working on the launch using karbowanec (CryptoNight original) as a base. Our efforts are focused on the community, services, and software, so if there is an innovation that we feel would serve the purpose of the coin we would implement it surely. We'll be announcing our launch soon! Cheers.

Thanks for answering my question. It seems that you are just copying the code and hoping for some outcome.... I think it will be difficult since there's so many projects now with really good ideas and people actually writing code every day to implement those ideas....

Thanks we're in the process of switching to CryptoNight Light to improve network stability, increase performance, and make every bit of electricity count. Yes we do! Cheers.
Activity: 74

Activity: 74
Activity: 125
Hoping the price of the CryptoNote ASIC miners come down as this would be perfect for our application (High end hardware run by renewable energy).

https://minergate.com/blog/top-4-asic-miners-for-cryptonight-algorithm/

Lists the 4 available, the prices have dropped significantly since Monero changed algo.
The next step is powering one of them with the battery bank, They pull about ~600w each.

Please note that now it's possible to merged mine BCN + XMO on the new MinerGate ASIC-friendly pool.

The details are here: https://minergate.com/cryptonight-asic-mining-pool
Extremely excited by the prospects of this project.  Tell me, though, I can't quite wrap my head around it, in what way does the renewable energy affect the mining process or overall profitability?  I know it's a noob question, but still, I need some to explain it to me.

As long as there is enough power provided to the mining rig there would be no loss of profitabilty, aside you would be earning more not paying for electricity (After the initial setup). We plan on doing some tutorials on repurposing (Alternators, Washing Machines) into free power as well as a more traditional solar setup. I'm currently looking at implementing with CryptoNight Original or CryptoNight Light (AEON) code base for the relaunch! Those algorithms are supported by the Baikal ASIC miners which I think will run the network best as they only draw ~650w and have speeds of 240/480kh respestively. Cheers! Stay tuned Smiley
Activity: 454
Merit: 100
Extremely excited by the prospects of this project.  Tell me, though, I can't quite wrap my head around it, in what way does the renewable energy affect the mining process or overall profitability?  I know it's a noob question, but still, I need some to explain it to me.
easy , no skill,
done youre winner.

I'd rather find a reliable dev I enjoy working with or learn the codebase myself, I understand the code just not enough to debug the errors and protect the network as of yet. I'm looking to build a life long project here not a one and done.
Activity: 324
Merit: 10
easy , no skill,
done youre winner.
when I come across such projects, it seems to me that I am a fool. What is the relationship between blockbuster and electricity? What kind of renewable energy?  Cheesy

You can pull 600w from a freeflowing stream with an old washing machine motor for example:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ieFZI4-6K8&t=547s

Recycling and free electricity, Not burning fossil fuels, Etc. I am working to find a more knowledgable dev willing to participate so I can focus more on that side of the project, marketing, blue prints, mining, web development are more my forte. But if one does not show interest I'll take the time to learn the ins and outs of the CryptoNote base and do it myself if need be it will just take a bit more time.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
when I come across such projects, it seems to me that I am a fool. What is the relationship between blockbuster and electricity? What kind of renewable energy?  Cheesy
why would the mining process would be powered only with renewable energy? the conventional one is not good making hashes ?   Grin

I'm sure it wouldn't be entirely renewable energy to start, but eventually.
Activity: 278
Merit: 100
why would the mining process would be powered only with renewable energy? the conventional one is not good making hashes ?   Grin
There's an ongoing issue with the fork of CryptoNote I was using. I have the blockchain backed up on the seednodes. I have turned off the seednodes and halted mining until I upgrade the software to ensure network reliability. There was a double spend attack, which may have compromised the chain. The project will resume.

I'l utilize a newer codebase that uses CN Light, making more sense being a renewable energy powered network. And raising the transaction fee's. Integrating the existing blockchain if I can ensure it wasn't compromised.
Hey guys,
Awesome new pool,

BUZ.go-mine.it
mining no payment on your pool
and block stuck 42557

Youpool.io is running an older version of the daemon and has forked the chain I'm working on getting in touch with the admin to resolve the issue but he's not online as of yet.
he's online
http://youpool.io/BUZ/

As is https://buz.go-mine.it/#/blocks, But YouPool.io is 2k blocks ahead, I'm syncing one of the original seednodes from 0 and it syncs up to the same height as go-mine.it
seems youpool update now
and block stuck 42557

Youpool.io is running an older version of the daemon and has forked the chain I'm working on getting in touch with the admin to resolve the issue but he's not online as of yet.
he's online

As is https://buz.go-mine.it/#/blocks, But YouPool.io is 2k blocks ahead, I'm syncing one of the original seednodes from 0 and it syncs up to the same height as go-mine.it
Hey guys,
Awesome new pool,

BUZ.go-mine.it
and block stuck 42557

he's online
and block stuck 42557

Pages:
Jump to: