Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌞🔋 [BUZ]BUKZ ⚡ Anonymous currency powered by renewable energy ⚡ CryptoNight - page 8. (Read 4355 times)

Activity: 324
Merit: 10
Hey guys,
Awesome new pool,

BUZ.go-mine.it
mining no payment on your pool
and block stuck 42557
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Thanks, I'm ensuring the network performs optimally for the long haul before we are accepted on an exchange.
The dev is so active to build the community and try hard, I hope your efforts are not in vain. I see It's has been 1 month and still no exchange place, when you plan to listed Bukz dev? Can't wait to see Bukz have value and make crypto lover to pay attention.

I just want to make sure everything is running correctly before we are listed. Thanks man.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
The dev is so active to build the community and try hard, I hope your efforts are not in vain. I see It's has been 1 month and still no exchange place, when you plan to listed Bukz dev? Can't wait to see Bukz have value and make crypto lover to pay attention.
Hope everyone is doing well. We're working on a web wallet. Cheers.
I recommend everyone to pay attention to this team. Very interesting project, wish you success An interesting project, the team has many plans, this company is definitely waiting for great success, I advise everyone to consider this company for themselves. . I'm sure the company will occupy a leading place in this world! Offer to take part in ICO! This will help to make a lot of money

Thanks!
Activity: 98
I recommend everyone to pay attention to this team. Very interesting project, wish you success An interesting project, the team has many plans, this company is definitely waiting for great success, I advise everyone to consider this company for themselves. . I'm sure the company will occupy a leading place in this world! Offer to take part in ICO! This will help to make a lot of money
We're thinking it may be a pool issue and are setting up a pool now run by the foundation, and another friend of ours is adding us. This should get the blocks moving again and back on track. Sorry for the delay guys. Updates soon.
I personally interested in this project, having a renewable energy for daily life is really important things to have.
Not just that, BUKZ tried to utilize those renewable energy in the cryptocurrency world which is taking too many energy when it used non-renewable energy.
So supporting the project would be a great decision to safe the future.

Thanks for the support. We're currently stuck on block 37,007 and debugging the issue. Team may be irresponsive for a few hours as we debug and get this solved. Luckily everyone is stuck on the same block, so there will be no loss of funds.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
I personally interested in this project, having a renewable energy for daily life is really important things to have.
Not just that, BUKZ tried to utilize those renewable energy in the cryptocurrency world which is taking too many energy when it used non-renewable energy.
So supporting the project would be a great decision to safe the future.
The project will be useful! Brilliant job, wise results.  Good luck devs!

Thank you! I've been networking with some great people and things are really starting to tie together, the blockchain community is such a beautiful place to network and make friends. Keep in touch! Smiley
Activity: 231
Merit: 10
The project will be useful! Brilliant job, wise results.  Good luck devs!
Our Whitepaper is coming together, and our first build is being established piece by piece. Thanks for the support guys! And don't forget to join us on our discord server.
Whitepaper-only 3 pages? What is the first exchange you are planning and when? Do not be offended, but your site and Twitter page do not look impressive and interesting.

It isn't a final version I'm just keeping people updated on the progress while fully realizing the ideal vision of this project itself. TradeOgre would be a great first exchange and things will be much more exciting as the project unfolds and the build videos, how-to's, and more services become available. There are only two of us in the foundation at the moment, myself (the developer) and brother (electric/solar engineer). But we can only do things at the rate our personal resources allow at the moment. Hope your day is going well!
Hope everyone is having a good weekend. I'm staying busy looking for more pools to ensure our networks stability and operation. The status of our first build is aquiring the resources to mount 6 270w solar panels above the mining rig room. This should be enough to power two of the baikal ASIC CryptoNight miners. Don't forget to follow us on SteemIT and join our Discord channel.
Hope everyone is having a great Saturday! Our Whitepaper is coming together, and our first build is being established piece by piece. Thanks for the support guys! And don't forget to join us on our discord server.
Our first build will use salt water powered batteries! Shocked Read more on our steemit blog. 

Quite interesting and at the same time incomprehensible idea of using water. I think it's worth a try. It is interesting what will happen from this.

It really is! The company has a lot more information on their website. http://aquionenergy.com as well.

Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Our first build will use salt water powered batteries! Shocked Read more on our steemit blog. 

Quite interesting and at the same time incomprehensible idea of using water. I think it's worth a try. It is interesting what will happen from this.
Pages:
Jump to: