Pages:
Author

Topic: BUZZCOIN - OPENSOURCE NON-PROFIT BLOCKCHAIN IMPLEMENTATION TO SAVE THE BEES - page 20. (Read 101523 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
I really hope that this coin can grow rapidly, because I see that this coin is very promising for a long time, after the coin is widely known to the public.
Activity: 28
Activity: 68
what is the current staking reward for this coin?

Thank you

Excellent project.  I hope it succeeds.
Activity: 28
I like the team in this project.  The coin has a future
Activity: 41
Activity: 1274
Merit: 105
Hi,
What is staking reward now? How many percents?
Activity: 459
Merit: 100
So, on Facebook, this woman I know posted a recent article about saving bees.  I told them I was mining this on proof of stake wallets and linked to the website.  I suggest people take such opportunities to introduce cryptocurrency, this coin, and explain to others what proof of stake wallets are, how they can make people money.

Smart thinking my friend, the more people understand and know about cryptocurrencies the more the world will start to adopt them. Just think if just a couple of Bee keepers or Bee related companies start accepting BUZZ as a way of payments, it would be huge! This is what got me back into BUZZ and now I'll be holding for the long term as well as staking.
Hi, vella85!
I remember you at CJ topic. Cj made good move. Can Buzz will do the same?  Cheesy
"Accepting BUZZ as a way of payments, it would be huge!" -it"s nice opinion, I'm fully agree
Activity: 854
Merit: 253
I think BuzzCoin be popular only in people around Olga Buzova, although she has a lot of subscribers in social networks and this can helping in promoting token.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
So, on Facebook, this woman I know posted a recent article about saving bees.  I told them I was mining this on proof of stake wallets and linked to the website.  I suggest people take such opportunities to introduce cryptocurrency, this coin, and explain to others what proof of stake wallets are, how they can make people money.

Smart thinking my friend, the more people understand and know about cryptocurrencies the more the world will start to adopt them. Just think if just a couple of Bee keepers or Bee related companies start accepting BUZZ as a way of payments, it would be huge! This is what got me back into BUZZ and now I'll be holding for the long term as well as staking.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
So, on Facebook, this woman I know posted a recent article about saving bees.  I told them I was mining this on proof of stake wallets and linked to the website.  I suggest people take such opportunities to introduce cryptocurrency, this coin, and explain to others what proof of stake wallets are, how they can make people money.
Activity: 31
Me too, i don't have enough money to buy altcoins, all i can do is joining the signature campaign so i recieve token after the ICO ends. When i got money i will buy altcoins to trade.
Activity: 23
Thinking of "The BuzzCoin Economy."  If people want this coin to not tank, there should be some utility for the coin, like a trading website, marketplace for digital downloads, etc.   About twenty other coins have done that, but not a high staking POS coin that I'm aware of.
Activity: 278
Merit: 109
TOMORROW: 📣#BUZZcoin #developer interview!

May 1st at 6pm UTC by @askmecryptos on their telegram https://t.me/askmecryptoss

More information

Also check out this video about #BUZZcoin.

Activity: 40
Good project. I will be looking out for more information, let's see another opinion giving to this project & how this project will turn out.
Activity: 27
Does anyone have instructions on how to setup the wallet and the bootstrap what to do after downloading both?? My wallet is taking forever to syncronising its been an hour so far what i do with the bootstrap folder?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
This is an interesting coin. But for a project to develop better, I think we should first manage and develop coins, and then consider other factors.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 340
There now, at last that I reached in bee a beehive. At least the idea though from the category environmentally friendly as it was already told. I find it noble occupation. By the way there is prevention on twitter at buzzcoin https://twitter.com/buzzcoin/status/987244954958344192
So it is necessary to be more careful  Grin
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
The staking percentage on this is perfect, just high enough to need to keep buying when it dips since there will be more difficulty in staking with adoption and the stakes returned aren't high enough to inflate it.  Keeps the price up in the market.

Yes I agree and for myself who was in Buzz a while ago has now decided to get back in as I really like where the project is heading now. I only bought a small amount for now and will see how well it goes at staking. I'll look to add more in the coming weeks as I free up some funds from other staking coins.
Activity: 459
Merit: 100
Buzz is moving with  bigger volume! I wiil expect a good reward for my patience!!!  Cheesy
Buzz is moving very good!!!
On CE 3 sat wall almost is done!!!!

Nice volume for our beloved coin indeed. The bees are beginning to buzz and making some noise in Coinexchange with almost 15 BTC (24hour) volume. We don't know what's going behind the scenes as there's no update from the team yet but this may as well be a sign that something good is coming for its hodlers. Its getting interesting especially now that BTC is slowly going back on its track.  Grin
I'm agree.
We don't know what's going behind the scenes.
The fact was good and bigger  volume last 24 h and 48 h.
The next 2-3 days wiil be very important to clear this impulse.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
The staking percentage on this is perfect, just high enough to need to keep buying when it dips since there will be more difficulty in staking with adoption and the stakes returned aren't high enough to inflate it.  Keeps the price up in the market.
Pages:
Jump to: