Pages:
Author

Topic: BUZZCOIN - OPENSOURCE NON-PROFIT BLOCKCHAIN IMPLEMENTATION TO SAVE THE BEES - page 21. (Read 101523 times)

Activity: 88
Merit: 0
hello in the last 24 hours can any one on V2.1 of wallet show proof of deposit into Yobit?  I just updated to 2.1.... my last deposit attempt was from 2.0  not sure where those coins go... hope they are returned to my wallet......  I will attempt this again from wallet 2.1 version......
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
Buzz is moving with  bigger volume! I wiil expect a good reward for my patience!!!  Cheesy
Buzz is moving very good!!!
On CE 3 sat wall almost is done!!!!

Nice volume for our beloved coin indeed. The bees are beginning to buzz and making some noise in Coinexchange with almost 15 BTC (24hour) volume. We don't know what's going behind the scenes as there's no update from the team yet but this may as well be a sign that something good is coming for its hodlers. Its getting interesting especially now that BTC is slowly going back on its track.  Grin
Activity: 101
great place and more freedom to discuss about BUZZ on coinexchange
 https://discord.gg/sFG6Pm5
Activity: 459
Merit: 100
Buzz is moving with  bigger volume! I wiil expect a good reward for my patience!!!  Cheesy
Buzz is moving very good!!!
On CE 3 sat wall almost is done!!!!
Activity: 459
Activity: 112
I like the concept and I think this project is quite promising! Wink but I would take extra consideration
Activity: 381
Merit: 11
an good news hjere? havent been around and i am just staking..but even with 1m coins not even sure it is worth the energy to run the wallet...
Activity: 278
Merit: 109
Beekeeping communities

Beekeeping communities with no need for in-hive pesticides or supplementary feed... in China? The fascinating method of #ThousandFlowerHoney

Read article

Activity: 238
Merit: 2
Why is maturity for the coins soo long? What exactly is the purpose of that? Just to make sure big wallets don't stake constantly?
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
i add 10million coins in my wallet yesterday and it is fully synced from last 20 hours but still coins are not matured. In how much time, they will mature for staking.

You are correct to be confused with the maturation period of their coin. They have a unique setup regarding the maturation period of Buzzcoin in their wallet. As of the moment, you need to wait for 6.43 days (maturation) before your coin starts to stake. That number that I gave you is dynamic and will change its duration depending on the algorithm that the dev implemented in their last update. To accurately check on how long you should wait, you can check this information in their block explorer - https://explorer.buzzcoin.info/ .
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
i add 10million coins in my wallet yesterday and it is fully synced from last 20 hours but still coins are not matured. In how much time, they will mature for staking.
Activity: 125
I have always believed in this project and I am not disappointed; with all these efforts, the goal will be met
Activity: 294
nice project. It is important and cool that blockchain and ICOs are used not only for the income, but for useful and important things as well. Such a system must be used everywhere and this project may become a start for similar ones. Very cool! Like it very much!
Activity: 476
Merit: 121
Very good environmental project, which has a serious mission. And it's interesting, are the members of the team beekeepers? They were bitten by bees?
Activity: 278
Merit: 109
Build a Bee Friendly Backyard?

Hello #buzzfam! Please, share the second in a series of #savethebees articles Build A Bee Friendly Backyard - Help bring their species back from decline!

Read article

Activity: 994
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
Like it very much, but I do not know how to participate? Smiley

participate on what ??
if you think you want to buy and hold this coin, just buy on exchange
you can buy this coin in this exchange list below, just click the link
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/buzzcoin/#markets
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
hi dev, any new updates for this coin?

Why don't you check two posts back?
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
There is like a 10+ BTC sell wall at 2 Sat.  I am not sure if that is from whales but I think we should buy into it to see what happens.  It might mean that there are people that are setting and pulling their sell orders to keep people selling their stakes low, and then they will pull out and start selling at 3, 4, etc.  I've seen it happen before.  The stakes I'm getting aren't that huge so I am going to. 
Activity: 259
hi dev, any new updates for this coin?
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset

Tell me pls such a question. What do you plan to do with unsold tokens after the ICO?

Huh
which ICO?
Pages:
Jump to: