Pages:
Author

Topic: BUZZCOIN - OPENSOURCE NON-PROFIT BLOCKCHAIN IMPLEMENTATION TO SAVE THE BEES - page 4. (Read 101523 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Nice news announced, it's getting interesting in BUZZ project... time to buy back some coins Tongue
Activity: 204
Merit: 20
Huge announcements in february at BUZZcoin -

all on https://www.buzzcoin.info/news

BUZZcoin partnership announced in the European parliament on the 6th february!!

Activity: 87
  How long does it take for the coin to reach full supply?
I believe it allready reachead maximun supply: if you see the price of buzzcoin in CMC you will see that the circulating supply is 19,993,321,816 BUZZ while max supply is 20,000,000,000 BUZZ, so allmost 100%. The possibility of getting some BUZZ out of PoS is zero. I guess thats one of the reasons for the swap.
copper member
Activity: 86
  How long does it take for the coin to reach full supply?
Wallet is not syncing.  This has been going on for a while, on and off.  Can someone upload a bootstrap?  Perhaps, Cryptocity can host it like they did with Bottlecaps.  

I was also having so much trouble with this wallet with it going out of sync and then not syncing or taking a long time just for the wallet to sync. So I had to make the tough decision and sell all my Buzz coins as it was frustrating for me and I was even earning any stakes due to the wallet always going out of sync. I know its not my internet connection as I don't have any trouble with any of my other staking wallets. Anyway I hope you can get your wallet sorted, good luck.
This has been constant with this "project". I believe that you have done the only clever thing that anyone can do with this "coin": SELL IT.

Can you sell it if it's not syncing?  You can't upload to an exchange.

Google how to create a bootstrap cryptocurrency

https://coinguides.org/creating-bootstrap-file/

I don't know what devs are doing now.  If someone wants this coin to live, then they should do it and upload it.   Maybe cryptocity might host it like they hosted bottlecaps bootstrap.
I believe the possible reasons are these (they are compatible):
1.- the devs are not working anymore on this project because there is no money to pay them.
2.- They odnt want people like you to sell off the coins.

So, where are the amazing idiot who said that ?
So, whats the real name of the amazing idiot who said that ?
Activity: 6
Wallet is not syncing.  This has been going on for a while, on and off.  Can someone upload a bootstrap?  Perhaps, Cryptocity can host it like they did with Bottlecaps.  

I was also having so much trouble with this wallet with it going out of sync and then not syncing or taking a long time just for the wallet to sync. So I had to make the tough decision and sell all my Buzz coins as it was frustrating for me and I was even earning any stakes due to the wallet always going out of sync. I know its not my internet connection as I don't have any trouble with any of my other staking wallets. Anyway I hope you can get your wallet sorted, good luck.
This has been constant with this "project". I believe that you have done the only clever thing that anyone can do with this "coin": SELL IT.

I don't know what devs are doing now.  If someone wants this coin to live, then they should do it and upload it.   Maybe cryptocity might host it like they hosted bottlecaps bootstrap.
1.- the devs are not working anymore on this project because there is no money to pay them.

So, where are the amazing idiot who said that ?
Good yesterdays announcement. We will see what will happen with this project.

I don't know what devs are doing now.  If someone wants this coin to live, then they should do it and upload it.   Maybe cryptocity might host it like they hosted bottlecaps bootstrap.

Buzzcoin has a bootstrap that is updated every 6h , available on the official buzzcoin website,
available there since march 2018...

https://www.buzzcoin.info

if anyone reads these scammers messages, please ignore it , such people might want to drag you into downloading
fake bootstrap files that steal your coins - only download the wallet and the bootstrap from the official buzzcoin website and ignore whatever
scammers and gangsters post here on bitcointalk!

Activity: 2730
Merit: 552

Wallet is not syncing.  This has been going on for a while, on and off.  Can someone upload a bootstrap?  Perhaps, Cryptocity can host it like they did with Bottlecaps. 

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Wallet is not syncing.  This has been going on for a while, on and off.  Can someone upload a bootstrap?  Perhaps, Cryptocity can host it like they did with Bottlecaps. 

Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
Activity: 214
Merit: 10
so we could expect  massive sell-off ... get ready to buy cheaper....lol......most ppl from there already dumped their coins at cheap prices.....so mightbe there isnt gonna be much left to sell again though...

just guessing though
Whats the staking rate of Buzzcoin .
and is there any online pool to do staking of this coin .
Any explanation would be appreciated.

by the way i have found whitepaper its looks cool!

There is Stake United pool, but they are closing their services on January 9th, you can check yesterdays announcement on their discord https://discord.gg/FawJgp3

So i can smell massive supply of BUZZ in next days...
Whats the staking rate of Buzzcoin .
and is there any online pool to do staking of this coin .
Any explanation would be appreciated.

by the way i have found whitepaper its looks cool!

As of now staking is not important on this old chain ... just try to get as much coins as you can at these cheap prices and wait for the swap to BUZZcoin 4.0 (which is on the new chain ... ratio will be 1:1) .... After the swap you can then stake comfortably or even decided whether to do opt-in swap to BUZZcoin 5.0 or wether to stay on the 4.0 chain ... please read the wp 2.5 well ... it is full of tech details regarding all this ...

feel free to ask if you got any questions ... i will advise you to join the dicord channel ... there the team can help you with any questions ...

I only know as much as you do ...

Im also anxiously waiting for the swap and updated roadmap ...

Remember to
Invest only what you can afford to burn ...

Goodluck
I said it here many times .... allow fudders to fud ... they will never stop fudding ... The whole stock market and crypto are down and yet people still come and complain about BUZZcoin ... the team is seriously working behind the scenes and if you cannot join discord channel to follow up developments then you should better stay mute.

Going to the website and reading the whitepaper or content on the website usually helps at times .... i just cannot understand why people don't just simply go to a project's website and read before asking dumb questions or calling a project all sort of names ...

But i suppose this has always been a trend when the market goes red ... people get angry and say all sort of things ... esp those who bought very high .... i have seen this in many other projects ... when the prices are rising durng bullrun people are so happy and do not complain even with the most scammy projects out there having no use case ...... but when the prices start depreciating ... that is when they all start complaining ... blaming the team and calling them all sort of names ... this is a normal routine ... so it is normal to have fudders around ... Some fudd inorder to buy from weak hands when they become desparate and dumb ... so people have different reasons to fudd ... we see this all the time ...

Many people still call bitcoin and ethereum a scam ... So it shouldnt be any surprise when they do same with BUZZcoin ... ignore them fudders ... they are desparate right now .... i bet if the market makes a reversal trend right now and starts going up those same people calling BUZZcoin a scam will rush in to buy BUZZcoin ... but unfortunately at higher prices ... as always ...

If you wanna stay updated on this project ... go to discord ....
The Roadmap and whitepaper have not been updated yet ... That would be done when everything is in place ... Patience is the key if you want to survive in this sphere ...

If you are so desparate and feel uncomfortable holding on to the project then it is simple ... sell your coins ... there are many waiting to buy them now at these prices ...

Goodluck
Pages:
Jump to: