Pages:
Author

Topic: BUZZCOIN - OPENSOURCE NON-PROFIT BLOCKCHAIN IMPLEMENTATION TO SAVE THE BEES - page 87. (Read 101525 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Dev please contact yobit wallet still Maintenance deposit not work why ?
its not working for a week now. Dev you should be a little bit more active
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Dev please contact yobit wallet still Maintenance deposit not work why ?
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
MiG Messenger - earn while chatting
Pow and Pos has been running smoothly, difficulty retargets working great.

Difficulty retargeting could probably use some further tweaking.  The blockchain was just stuck for a full 50 minutes.  It looks like the POW and POS difficulty algorithms overcompensate upwards a bit too much.  I think someone slammed the network with some serious hashing, causing them to get a long string of POW blocks and jacking up POW difficulty, while coincidentally the POS difficulty was already really high.  I haven't seen this happen before, and it looks like to cause it to happen again, someone would need to simultaneously dump a lot of hashrate and a lot of stake weight on the network so it isn't likely to happen often unless someone is doing it deliberately.  Right now, it's not a big deal as I doubt many malicious miners care about harming little ole BUZZCOIN, but it is an easy vector of attack to freeze up the chain that a bad actor could exploit at some point.

It's not an emergency situation, but if you are in this for the long term, I would keep "further tweaking of difficulty adjustment algorithms" on your to-do list.

Activity: 882
Merit: 500
MiG Messenger - earn while chatting
Why my wallet is not syncing? its been on and off for the past 2 days. do i need to update anything?

Try to add these nodes..

addnode=45.58.46.71
addnode=99.108.148.25

Sorry for this newbie question, but how can i add nodes?  Grin

this is the screenshot of my wallet

It looks like you are on a fork.

Go to your appdata/roaming/buzzcoin folder, SAVE your wallet.dat elsewhere.  Delete everything in that folder EXCEPT for the wallet.dat which you should have moved elsewhere.

Now, create a new .txt file in that folder.  Put these 3 lines in that .txt file.

listen=1
addnode=45.58.46.71
addnode=99.108.148.25

Now save the file as buzzcoin.conf

Now you should be left with a buzzcoin folder that is empty except for the conf file, and your wallet.dat should be saved elsewhere.  Now start up the client and wait for it to resync.  When it appears to be synced, visit the block explorer http://www.tekyexplorer.xyz/buzz/ and confirm you are on the correct block.  If you are, close the client again, replace the wallet.dat in your buzzcoin folder with the old one you should have saved elsewhere, and then start the client again.  Viola, you should be resynced and good to go.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
Why my wallet is not syncing? its been on and off for the past 2 days. do i need to update anything?

Try to add these nodes..

addnode=45.58.46.71
addnode=99.108.148.25

Sorry for this newbie question, but how can i add nodes?  Grin

this is the screenshot of my wallet
Activity: 462
Not much buzzing going on unfortunately.

Pow and Pos has been running smoothly, difficulty retargets working great. We are three days away from our hard fork. We have several messages and support tickets in with Yobit to update. Once they update we will see trading volume pick back up as no one has been able to deposit or withdrawal any BUZZ for a while.
You just should try to put more effort in marketing if the coin works perfect technically
Activity: 278
Merit: 109

Try to add these nodes..

addnode=45.58.46.71
addnode=99.108.148.25
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

Pow and Pos has been running smoothly, difficulty retargets working great. We are three days away from our hard fork. We have several messages and support tickets in with Yobit to update. Once they update we will see trading volume pick back up as no one has been able to deposit or withdrawal any BUZZ for a while.
Activity: 441
Bigboss
legendary
Activity: 1162
Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain
Slugmonkey Pool will be down we are on block 13434 for some resaon

Maybe because it is slugMONKEY

On right block now and no reply Kevin
Buzzcoin added to the list
http://buzzcoin.slugmonkeypool.net
USA Server Wallet and Database Backups

Told you guys before Cheesy
mez
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
There are about 2 days since updating? what is happening?

I can't stake the coins that I have on yobit.....

Everyone send in a support ticket on yobit... Hopefully we can get their attention
Activity: 527
Merit: 501
There are about 2 days since updating? what is happening?

I can't stake the coins that I have on yobit.....
Why Wallet status: Maintenance on yobit ?

We are waiting for them to update
Activity: 980
Why Wallet status: Maintenance on yobit ?
We have just launched our beta android app. iPhone app is currently under review by Apple
BETA ANDROID APP
BETA BUZZCOIN APP https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.buzzcoinproject.buzzcoin

UPDATE COMING WITH PAYOUT SCREEN ON START UP.
Three lightning bolts wins = 50 BUZZ
Three BUZZCOINS wins = 100 BUZZ

FIRST ONE TO WIN WILL GET 4x ENJOY!

Any idea how much time Apple needs?

Apple is very selective...We are waiting for the outcome of their review. If changes need to be made then we I'll update the app and re-submit.

Apple submission came back so we will make a few changes, update the content and resubmit it for approval
We have just launched our beta android app. iPhone app is currently under review by Apple
BETA ANDROID APP
BETA BUZZCOIN APP https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.buzzcoinproject.buzzcoin

UPDATE COMING WITH PAYOUT SCREEN ON START UP.
Three lightning bolts wins = 50 BUZZ
Three BUZZCOINS wins = 100 BUZZ

FIRST ONE TO WIN WILL GET 4x ENJOY!

Any idea how much time Apple needs?

Apple is very selective...We are waiting for the outcome of their review. If changes need to be made then we I'll update the app and re-submit.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051
unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!
Good Luck Dev.
any News about this Coin ?
Pages:
Jump to: